PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL is our PROPHET !

Falseflagop
10-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Any which way you slice it that is what this man is, he is spreading the message of truth and ending corruption for the benefit of teh AMERICAN people that is us. His message is powerful as you can see with all the DONORS he is getting, they love RON PAUL!

VIVA the RON PAUL REVOLUTION!

DaronWestbrooke
10-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Imagine if all Christians who were against the neocon support of Israel's wars gave up their 10% tithe to the church for one month and gave it to Paul? Who stands more for their values anyway?

LibertyEagle
10-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Yes, but we need to love him more and also get a ton of other new supporters who will do likewise, as we are WAY BEHIND on the fundraising goals.

margomaps
10-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Imagine if all Christians who were against the neocon support of Israel's wars gave up their 10% tithe to the church for one month and gave it to Paul? Who stands more for their values anyway?

I wouldn't ask for their tithe -- just their vote. ;)

Corydoras
10-08-2007, 12:28 PM
He is so modest. He said at a rally once, "I am not a prophet." But he does speak truth to power...

Elwar
10-08-2007, 12:30 PM
He is my profit.

Hook
10-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Any which way you slice it that is what this man is, he is spreading the message of truth and ending corruption for the benefit of teh AMERICAN people that is us. His message is powerful as you can see with all the DONORS he is getting, they love RON PAUL!

VIVA the RON PAUL REVOLUTION!

You're giving the people that think Ron Paul is a cult leader ammo with that one. :)

allyinoh
10-08-2007, 01:15 PM
You're giving the people that think Ron Paul is a cult leader ammo with that one. :)

Exactly my thinking. Why would someone say that? Seems like someone is trying to make it seem like we are a cult. I won't say the 5 letter word but something is a little fishy in this thread.

starless
10-08-2007, 01:15 PM

Yeah... this stuff is going to creep out people who are just casually looking for RP info to learn about him.

Corydoras
10-08-2007, 01:19 PM
I won't say the 5 letter word but something is a little fishy in this thread.

Yah, the user name is most evocative, and reading the user's previous posts leaves a curious impression, I must admit.

richard1984
10-08-2007, 01:20 PM

Exactly my thinking. Why would someone say that? Seems like someone is trying to make it seem like we are a cult. I won't say the 5 letter word but something is a little fishy in this thread.

Yeah... this stuff is going to creep out people who are just casually looking for RP info to learn about him.

Yup. We need to be really cautious with stuff like this.
You do want Ron Paul to get elected...right...?

Sometimes I wonder what/if people are thinking....
:rolleyes:

Corydoras
10-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Well, TPTB don't seem to grasp that the hard core is in the Ron Paul Revolution precisely BECAUSE we know how to think critically and read carefully.

allyinoh
10-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Well, TPTB don't seem to grasp that the hard core is in the Ron Paul Revolution precisely BECAUSE we know how to think critically and read carefully.

Exactly. Most people (I hope) would know how to filter out the people who are on this board trying to subvert.

People just need to read carefully and think about things before they answer.

Perry
10-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Actually Paul has stated very specifically that he is not a prophet.
What he is is educated, common sensical and realistic.

DJ RP
10-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Ron Paul has been saying the same things for 30 years and his predictions tend to come true. In that sense he is a prophet. He's also been largely ignored which often happens to people who speak truth to power.

To me Ron Paul is the first hero from the world of politics I've ever had.

Corydoras
10-08-2007, 01:37 PM
I would suggest that people go back and glance over the OP's previous posts.

If I were a more suspicious person, I'd say that this person is trying to harp on all the topics which the powers that be imagine the Ron Paul Revolution is about, and is parodying the writing style of some of our posters by using all-caps a lot, and just doesn't get the hang of what it means to back Ron Paul.

I guess it takes all kinds to make a revolution.
;)

Allan Bartlett
10-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Let's not get to crazy with words like prophet or messiah, etc. Ron is a great candidate running for President, but the freedom movement is bigger than any one person. Ron has just been super charging the effort so far.

jjschless
10-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Really does it matter what word or metaphor is used to discibe something. You prudes need to dislodge your head from your arse and relax. As far as the "Media" is concerned, they are already at war with Dr. Paul and his message.

If you haven't noticed yet, the revolution brings together all different types of people who harbor their own unique perspective. So someone see things differently than you, big deal, get over it or move on. Bemoaning every little damn thing is not productive.

And this BS about "hurting the campaign" is tantamount to pissing in the wind. We are the campaign. No matter what some one posts or thinks the revolution will continue.

Stop posting just to watch your post count rise and get over you own self rightiousness, it's getting old.

Mortikhi
10-08-2007, 02:16 PM
I was thinking Ron Paul is my PROFIT!