PDA

View Full Version : If geographical organization has worked for Jews....

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 05:45 PM
nt

nayjevin
03-08-2010, 05:48 PM
what are you insinuating

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 05:56 PM
nt

Reason
03-08-2010, 05:57 PM
http://www.freestateproject.org/

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 05:58 PM
nt

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 06:02 PM
nt

nayjevin
03-08-2010, 06:33 PM
hmm.

http://i48.tinypic.com/6c75.jpg

yessss....

go on...

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 07:01 PM
nt

BuddyRey
03-08-2010, 07:11 PM
I hate the cold, but New Hampshire looks so worth it.

Liberty Star
03-08-2010, 07:45 PM
in Israel... it can work for people who believe in liberty...

A racism experiment for the abused chosen races gone bad due to massive blowbacks, unholy apartheid is a bad model for anyone who values human liberties.

OTOH, God blesses those who stand with Israel.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 08:03 PM
nt

nayjevin
03-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Are you waiting for someone to tell you that you are free or are you free?

I don't understand this reaction... I think you may have interpreted my post as criticism? I just though you were on a roll!

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 09:55 PM
nt

silus
03-08-2010, 10:08 PM
in Israel... it can work for people who believe in liberty...

You are a 'tard.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 10:59 PM
nt

silus
03-08-2010, 11:11 PM
I was trying to find a sign of intelligent life in your post history to suggest you to think up something intelligent and come back but I won't make the suggestion.
Well, the first sign of intelligence you missed was me belittling your retarded thread. How did you miss that?

Really, though. If "geographical organization worked for the jews..." Why not "if geographical organization worked for mammals..."?

revolutionisnow
03-08-2010, 11:23 PM
It is not geographical, half of them live in various cities in the US, and that is where their biggest support comes from. It is race based. It is the same as white nationalism or black nationalism.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 11:23 PM
nt

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 11:26 PM
nt

silus
03-08-2010, 11:28 PM
LOL. I advocate states deciding for themelves if they want "universal healthcare," though applied only on state level.

I love how you have searched through years of posts in an attempt to dismiss the validity of my words in THIS post. You are such a low level goon. Pathetic.

silus
03-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Has the intellectual potency of this forum really diminished to a point that people suggest geographical organization does not work and Israel does not exist?
Maybe your own intellectual potentency has just increased.

Really, though, the point is that geographical organization is like millions of years old. So attributing this "strategy" to Jews is kind of baffling. But it is comical for you to attempt to deride the intelligence of everyone else simply because they fail to see your retarded point of view.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 11:38 PM
nt

american.swan
03-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Let me expand my mind....

You're suggesting we take over a small county, maybe change the name to liberty country, experiment with liberty figuring most of it would work. The example would cause people to flood into our country and other countries would copy us thereby taking over the state. Then the country?

silus
03-08-2010, 11:43 PM
I love how your decentralization light bulb comes on pondering over the words of Ron Paul but when someone puts historical fact and sound strategy right in front of your face along the same line of decentralized thought the IQ drops to prehistoric levels.
Historical fact and sound strategy has nothing to do with your ideas of geographical organization working for the Jews. I could have made just as good of an argument with geographical organization working for sea turtles. The point is you are emphasizing an irrelevant point while completely missing the principle for which you really should be arguing. And to top it all off, you continue to question the intelligence of others reading your retarded post, wondering what is wrong with them, completely ignorant to the possibility that maybe you are the one in the dark. What you are then is an advocate for yourself and your own ideas, which is why you sound like a complete idiot.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 11:45 PM
nt

silus
03-08-2010, 11:49 PM
I have no intention of getting behind a 1% liberty strategy and could care less about winning a popularity contest.
"He said the war against terror cannot be won...HE IS FOR TERRORISM!"

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 11:53 PM
nt

silus
03-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Control local government
Allow the free market to operate at a local level.
People or business in this local market will have a distinct economic advantage over people competing in the marketplace who are located anywhere else in the U.S.
The people in this local area can use their wealth and example to influence their neighbors working towards liberty on a state level.
This is bottom up a strategy leading by example.
Now before I render any opinion, did you come up with this yourself or is this the work of Senator Amidala?

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-08-2010, 11:58 PM
nt

silus
03-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Not usually at least.

revolutionisnow
03-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Control local government
Allow the free market to operate at a local level.
People or business in this local market will have a distinct economic advantage over people competing in the marketplace who are located anywhere else in the U.S.
The people in this local area can use their wealth and example to influence their neighbors working towards liberty on a state level.
This is bottom up a strategy leading by example.

You forgot the two key aspects of their success. One being that they obtain billions in funding from US taxpayers yearly, and two being that a good portion of their GDP is technical and security related, and the reason these companies are there is because it is a heavily armed police state.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-09-2010, 12:39 AM
nt

revolutionisnow
03-09-2010, 01:11 AM
http://warkitty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cat_pushing_watermelon_argument_invalid.jpg

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-09-2010, 01:54 AM
nt

fj45lvr
03-09-2010, 03:06 AM
it's so backward for people to think of trying to "take" the federal BEFORE the local (about as backward as one can get).

Too many people don't want to move and there isn't anyone I know of "herding" folks to one location (yet).

Once it happens and people see liberty it might just "catch on".

Which State will be the first?? I say Montana or Alaska

0zzy
03-09-2010, 03:36 AM
it's so backward for people to think of trying to "take" the federal BEFORE the local (about as backward as one can get).

Too many people don't want to move and there isn't anyone I know of "herding" folks to one location (yet).

Once it happens and people see liberty it might just "catch on".

Which State will be the first?? I say Montana or Alaska

yuk. no thank you Alaska! Montana may be better, but still boring.

Why can't we take over any of the fun cities like LA or NYC ? :)

tremendoustie
03-09-2010, 04:32 AM
yuk. no thank you Alaska! Montana may be better, but still boring.

Why can't we take over any of the fun cities like LA or NYC ? :)

Too many people.

How about ... er ... New Hampshire? It's beautiful, more connected/populated than Montana or Alaska, and already has 10,000 liberty minded people signed up to move. It also has the largest (read: easiest to get into) legislature in the country, which is part time and practically unpaid. It already has no income or sales taxes, and is on the liberty forefront on a number of other issues (e.g. seatbelts are still not required for adults, it looks like small amounts of pot will be legalized soon, etc).

And it's a couple hours from boston, and like 6 from NY, if you get to hankering for big cities.