PDA

View Full Version : I can't find the John Dennis Forum

nurse_emily
03-08-2010, 04:42 PM
I can't find the John Dennis Forum

I live here in San Fran area and we need help getting John Dennis elected. He has a good shot at getting Nancy Pelosi out!

Why do we not have 10,000'S of supporters helping us get NANCY PELOSI out!!!!!!

Brian4Liberty
03-08-2010, 04:49 PM
There is no sub-forum for John Dennis (at this time). You can use the search function to find posts related to him. This "2010 Planning" sub-forum should have some threads about him.

dannno
03-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Ron Paul endorsed John Dennis, there's no reason we shouldn't have one.

I say bump DeVore to the bottom and put John Dennis in his place.

Deborah K
03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
I can't find the John Dennis Forum

I live here in San Fran area and we need help getting John Dennis elected. He has a good shot at getting Nancy Pelosi out!

Why do we not have 10,000'S of supporters helping us get NANCY PELOSI out!!!!!!

Welcome Emily. We will ask for a subforum for him. We'll do what we can to help.

nurse_emily
03-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Great! I doubt you know about this but I was helping get someone to run against Honda in the next district but that guy some how suddenly got a Federal Job with the IRS and dropped out of the race. This guy got listed on political1 and was on his way and..... oops, got a great job with the feds... gotta drop out.

Free Moral Agent
03-08-2010, 05:55 PM
We're pushing for a John Dennis sub-forum, see here http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=234960

Brian4Liberty
03-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Great! I doubt you know about this but I was helping get someone to run against Honda in the next district but that guy some how suddenly got a Federal Job with the IRS and dropped out of the race. This guy got listed on political1 and was on his way and..... oops, got a great job with the feds... gotta drop out.

I may be the only one, but yes, I met Kevin. I was surprised when he dropped out. Did you catch the debate between Kevin and Don Barich? I missed that one, but Don doesn't seem like a bad candidate from what I've read.

http://www.barichforcongress.com/

RonPaulFanInGA
03-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Dump Devore's forum and put John Dennis in his current place.