PDA

View Full Version : Don't They Know, When They Tell Us What We Can't Think, In Glenbeckistan...

michaelwise
03-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Doesn't the propagandist Glennbeckistan mind control media know, when they tell us what we can't think, they give us the incentive to do the opposite?

From the nether regions of Glennbeckistan we are told not to question the official 9/11 commission story. It's the basis for the neo-con religion. It supports the trillion dollar war spending program. War makes a lot of money for their cronies chasing the bogeyman. The Democrat military industrial complex owners make a lot of money on the wars too. That's why they don't challenge the war program.

I hope the Khazar European brainwashing media keeps up the anti 9/11 truth rhetoric, telling us what we can and can't think about what happened on 9/11.
It will just make more and more people question what really happened surrounding that event. Don't tell me what I can't think.

Moral of the story;
Try not to tell people what they are allowed and not allowed to think.

tremendoustie
03-08-2010, 02:44 PM
I don't need 9/11 to know that government commits mass murder and theft on a regular basis. I know the issue is important to some, but to me, it's as if we've got a perpetrator who's been proven to have committed dozens of murders, and some are almost obsessed with convincing others that he was also responsible for a couple hard to prove cases. It doesn't really matter - the guy's a murderer either way.

I don't believe in 9/11 "truth", and I don't need to, to know government commits evil -- I figure we might as well stick to the many proven cases when talking with others. 9/11 seems like a distraction.

Dojo
03-08-2010, 02:45 PM
The truthaphobia hemorrhaging from the Glennbeckisanians should be clinically evaluated by a DMH ...... anyone know a good one?

michaelwise
03-08-2010, 03:02 PM
The truthaphobia hemorrhaging from the Glennbeckisanians should be clinically evaluated by a DMH ...... anyone know a good one?

Truthaphobia. I like that.

michaelwise
03-08-2010, 03:05 PM
I do understand and appreciate the value of clustersourcing the 9/11 topic in order to flesh out the fact from the fiction. I know how effective this process is because there is virtually no vested interest on the part of the participants. We have a more altruistic motive for participation here. The betterment of our nation.