PDA

View Full Version : Police told to arrest innocent people to meet targets

Mach
03-08-2010, 02:33 PM
I already knew this is how it is but here...

http://revolutionarypolitics.com/?p=3584

FSP-Rebel
03-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Note to self, never travel through NYC.

therepublic
03-08-2010, 03:09 PM
This is what the speed traps are all about too.

I have a friend who owned a bar, and a group of police officers would regularly come to her bar waiting for someone to violate a law. she (bar owner) had wet tea shirt contests for men, and at one of these events a man mooned the crowed.

Four policeman immediately hand cuffed her, and hauled her off to jail. The judge threw it out of court reprimanding the officers for not having anything better to do with their time.

Mind you, my brother-in-law is a retired police officer who was an undercover drug agent. His police car was blown up in the carport at his home...family inside the house. He loved his line of work, but to protect his family he changed to a detective status.

It is safer to go after people speeding, and people like my friend who owned a bar.

fisharmor
03-08-2010, 03:19 PM
It is safer to go after people speeding, and people like my friend who owned a bar.

Trouble is, we don't pay them to take care of the safe problems.
If they don't take care of the dangerous problems, I don't need them.
Cops who don't do the dangerous jobs are parasites.
The fact that they invented most of the dangerous problems to begin with is just a further slap in the face.

michaelwise
03-08-2010, 03:29 PM
National Stay at Home Month. April 2010.

We will tell our governments to get off our backs by making a commitment to stay at home for an entire month to show them what will happen if they do not comply.

Stay off the roads, stay out of the stores, stay out of the restaurants, spend time with you're family and get home chores done.

The idea is to get the more powerful business owners to scream bloody murder on the sheeple's behalf. They will be the ones who will tell the local governments to get the police forces off our backs, or they won't get any business. It's about using the business owners to do some of the work for us.

Original_Intent
03-08-2010, 03:33 PM
To be followed by national unemployment month, to be followed by unemployment benefits have been curtailed month, to be followed by
national revolution month...
sounds good, I'm in!

michaelwise
03-08-2010, 03:46 PM
To be followed by national unemployment month, to be followed by unemployment benefits have been curtailed month, to be followed by
national revolution month...
sounds good, I'm in!

The idea is to get the more powerful business owners to scream bloody murder on the sheeple's behalf. They will be the ones who will tell the local governments to get the police forces off our backs, or they won't get any business. It's about using the business owners to do some of the work for us.

newbitech
03-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Corporatocracy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatocracy)

What I think bothers me the most is that the officers get credit for the summons even tho this gets tossed out of court and people never see a judge.

What needs to happen is people who's cases are thrown out need to be compensated. The police need to reimburse those folks for their time. $100 bucks an hour from time of detainment to time of release seems about right.

Unfortunately, these cops are allowed to do this type of illegal business for profit and they are protected by color of law. It is a one way street for most folks attacked in this manner. No lawyer will take these cases on, no DA will ever admit that probable cause did not exist. These folks know that the victims are helpless even if the victim does know their rights.

The FBI is supposed to investigate color of law violations, but don't. Internal Affairs department refuse to make these quota policies public and pretend like they investigate and "self-police".

What is really terrible is that this problem is the foundation for how police departments function. In other words, quotas are just the tip of the iceberg. Peeling back the layers, one will find that police departments have a motivation and at the least an implicit policy to act above the law. This means that cops are taught to believe that not only is it OK to break the law in order to keep their neighborhoods safe, cops are taught to ignore the laws as a means of provoking innocent people to act out. This is evidence by harassment, stalking, privacy evasions, fraudulent reporting, evidence tampering, and physical violence.

This is Corporatocracy. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatocracy)

This is what happens when government is allowed to function outside the boundaries of the laws government creates. The profit motive take precedence over the justice motive. Justice becomes profitable when people are allowed to act with freedom and liberty while NOT being responsible and accountable.

Knowing your rights is the first step to combating this profit motive that is perverting freedom and liberty. Some other things to do is be prepared to quickly file lawsuits when these types of incidents occur. Know how to file for yourself. Know how to draw up the legal paperwork and make sure that you know how to access the judge BEFORE your case is dismissed. This means having a lawyer or paralegal who understands that your motive IS NOT profit but is to seek absolute justice.

I am currently battling a 4th Amendment violation, and to be honest, it is going NO where because I was not prepared. No one will talk to me about my case, no one is interested in seeking justice because there is no profit in my case. Had I filed quickly and struck while the iron was hot, I could have gotten the media involved and worked to expose the warrant policy that is violating 4th amendment rights daily in my town. The cops and internal affairs dismiss the issue because according to the cops, it is very rare for a citizen to handle the warrant before the cops arrive. This apparently gives cops the authority to break down doors of my home even tho they have no warrant.

I was told 1 in 1000 warrants issued are invalid. I was told that it would cost too much money to validate or otherwise file affidavits on each warrant. I was told that this was the policy. Arrest now, and let the courts sort it out. This is a blatant violation of the 4th Amendment all for the motive of profit. Apparently it cost to much to protect the 4th Amendment. I'd say that it is not that it cost too much, but since their is no profit in only going after criminals, the 4th Amendment is disregarded in order to facilitate positive cash flow.

All hail the Corporatocracy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatocracy)!

romacox
03-08-2010, 04:17 PM
The solution is the Second Amendment. We lived on a Cattle Ranch 50 miles from the nearest small town (Thatcher Arizona) over a gravel mountain road. So the Ranchers were their own police force, garbage service, fire department.... 50 miles away was a maximum security prison (Fort Grant) located in the desert, and our direction was the only water source.

When prisoners would escape the Sheriff called us so we could prepare . Seriously, when we received the call, I wore a 357 holstered on my hip to hang up clothes.

One day a the ranchers set up a road block to stop one of the escapees that had kidnapped a ranchers wife. When the sheriff finally arrived the escapee was in the custody of the ranchers, and they claimed he beat himself up trying to escape. The sheriff smiled, and simply said, "I knew you guys could take care of yourselves".

Life was much simpler and easier without all the government help we have in the city.

Reason
03-08-2010, 04:30 PM
a lot of duplicate threads lately

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=234498

Mach
03-08-2010, 04:31 PM
The solution is the Second Amendment. We lived on a Cattle Ranch 50 miles from the nearest small town (Thatcher Arizona) over a gravel mountain road. So the Ranchers were their own police force, garbage service, fire department.... 50 miles away was a maximum security prison (Fort Grant) located in the desert, and our direction was the only water source.

When prisoners would escape the Sheriff called us so we could prepare . Seriously, when we received the call, I wore a 357 holstered on my hip to hang up clothes.

One day a the ranchers set up a road block to stop one of the escapees that had kidnapped a ranchers wife. When the sheriff finally arrived the escapee was in the custody of the ranchers, and they claimed he beat himself up trying to escape. The sheriff smiled, and simply said, "I knew you guys could take care of yourselves".

Life was much simpler and easier without all the government help we have in the city.

Paradise :D

Just by the way, when you see or hear Protect and Serve, that is not a protect and serve the people, it's protect and serve the Administration, that's it, it is that simple.

Mach
03-08-2010, 04:38 PM
a lot of duplicate threads lately

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=234498

Whoops, oh well, the more people that see it the better. I have to say, if you miss one day around here on these forums you've missed a whole list of subjects. :o

catdd
03-08-2010, 05:43 PM
It all points to a faltering economy. All of these tickets, arrests and subpoenas are a veiled form of taxation - another sneaky way of increasing revenue.
This country is going down the tubes.

andrewh817
03-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Have any of you seen The Wire? Turns out it's pretty realistic.....

The judge threw it out of court reprimanding the officers for not having anything better to do with their time.

lol........The judge reprimanded the citizens for not committing crimes or concealing those crimes.

payme_rick
03-08-2010, 06:47 PM
One of my really good buddies is a sheriff's deputy, so I give him hell about things here and there... hopefully it is working...

But it does get ridiculous out there... I remember one night we were at the local bar (aka: out in the middle of freakin' no where)... It wasn't packed but it was for sure not a quiet night... I decided to go outside to smoke a cig and make a phone call... I was about to my friend's truck where I planned on smokin' and talkin' on the phone when a sheriff's deputy and his partner pull up near my friend's truck... I kept walkin' toward my friend's truck, gave 'em a "nod" but continued about my business... once they noticed this they pulled up further and asked "is everything okay here?" I look around, see someone walking into the bar and another two walking to their car and I say "far as I know, yes".... he says "well we saw a few people out in the parking lot so we were just making sure"... I then said "well, it is a parking lot after all".... I wouldn't have been that much of a smart-ass, but the guy, though not mean, talked with a sense of "I'm the boss here, answer my question"...

I told my sheriff's deputy friend about this and begged him to PLEASSSSSE not be a pest like that... there were three people out in a private parking lot that was holding around 15-20 cars... mind your own business...