PDA

View Full Version : Webmaster networking needed

nurse_emily
03-08-2010, 11:11 AM
I Need a password protected forum for SEO techniques. I have a lot of knowledge on Social networking, affiliate marketing, SEO- white (legit), grey(simi-legit) and black(full fledged spammer)

I won't share that kind of information in the open. We would need to require that each person have a Ron Paul/ C4L / Libertarian/ Republican website by putting a code on it long enough to be sent a password. Once confirmed they could join in and the fun could begin.

I would be happy to mod or co mod something like that. I have experience at vBulletin admin already.

If anyone here is serious about making a difference and is not here just for profiteering and tooting your own horn I am pleading for us to come together so we can make a real difference. I am not here to make any kind of income from this.

teacherone
03-08-2010, 11:48 AM
bump... i like nurses... ;)

this one's ready to get down to business... can anyone help?

torchbearer
03-08-2010, 11:51 AM
I sent a notice to the mods/admin.

nurse_emily
03-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Thank you both so much!

I have exhausted myself on trying to figure out how to light a fire under someones BUTT!!!

newbitech
03-08-2010, 01:59 PM
are you looking for a password protect forum here? I have domain set up that I can put a forum on.

Its this one. Self-government.us I'd love to make a forum to discuss SEO topics and strategies. If a private forum is needed, I can put one up quickly.

nurse_emily
03-08-2010, 02:13 PM
are you looking for a password protect forum here? I have domain set up that I can put a forum on.

Its this one. Self-government.us I'd love to make a forum to discuss SEO topics and strategies. If a private forum is needed, I can put one up quickly.

Thanks newbitech but I was hoping to gain the support of a forum that had thousands of members. I really need a strong sponsor. I have well established websites myself including vbulletin, directories and blogs. I need serious players in a well established environment.

Thanks for the offer though. I would like you to participate in this because I believe you would invest the time and effort to the cause.

Check back when I can finally get someone to make the private sub-forum so we can Join Venture.

newbitech
03-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks newbitech but I was hoping to gain the support of a forum that had thousands of members. I really need a strong sponsor. I have well established websites myself including vbulletin, directories and blogs. I need serious players in a well established environment.

Thanks for the offer though. I would like you to participate in this because I believe you would invest the time and effort to the cause.

Check back when I can finally get someone to make the private sub-forum so we can Join Venture.

gotcha, I will be following your efforts and I will second the motion for a private SEO forum where professionals can focus on spreading our message through technology.