PDA

View Full Version : Obama birth certificate billboard hits Atlanta

lynnf
03-08-2010, 05:54 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=126911

The latest "Where's the birth certificate?" billboard is located on the I-20 between Turner Field and the Georgia Dome adjacent to the Morehouse School of Medicine on Whitehall Street.

http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/100304atlanta.jpg

squarepusher
03-08-2010, 05:57 AM
LOL, surely the CIA could reproduce an accurate replicata by now, eh?

silverhandorder
03-08-2010, 06:42 AM
So much money wasted...

mczerone
03-08-2010, 07:36 AM
1) I recall a release of a birth certificate, which wasn't accepted by the birthers.

2) why would the US govt care at this point?

3) What good would it be to create a President Biden?

Like a drunk guy hitting on a store-front mannequin, this is definitely a case of barking up the wrong tree. (And note that I pass no judgment about O's origins, it just doesn't matter)

sofia
03-08-2010, 07:42 AM
1) I recall a release of a birth certificate, which wasn't accepted by the birthers.

2) why would the US govt care at this point?

3) What good would it be to create a President Biden?

Like a drunk guy hitting on a store-front mannequin, this is definitely a case of barking up the wrong tree. (And note that I pass no judgment about O's origins, it just doesn't matter)

1. That birth certificate was so obviously fake that the Obama website yanked it very quickly. Why did they not leave it up?

2 and 3. It would destroy the public's faith in media and government. The "conspiracy theorists" would be proven right. People would forever be skeptical of anything the media/government complex sells them in the future......That's a healthy thing!

Condor Bastadon
03-08-2010, 08:34 AM
It's like the WMD's in Iraq....why didn't they just pretend like they found something?

Why couldn't Obama and his gang come up with a fake certificate just to cover his tracks if he were not born here?

But yeah, who cares.

Stary Hickory
03-08-2010, 08:36 AM
1. That birth certificate was so obviously fake that the Obama website yanked it very quickly. Why did they not leave it up?

2 and 3. It would destroy the public's faith in media and government. The "conspiracy theorists" would be proven right. People would forever be skeptical of anything the media/government complex sells them in the future......That's a healthy thing!

Fake or not Obama leaves himself open to this talk by not doing the obvious thing. Anyways last I heard now there WAS a fire in Hawai tha destroyed his original BC. With all the crazy videos and stuff like the Ambassador saying he was born over there and then the crazies forging fake BCs as BCs and then the story twists, the locked college records......if someone was inclined to doubt Obama about this they could not ask for more to whet their appetites to look into it.

I kinda think it's aburd that this question can still be raised after he's been if office so long. It was never researched or dealth with, people were riduclued, people were insulted, verbally attacked, until we ended up with a defacto blackout on all information regarding this. It's almost bizzare.

jmdrake
03-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Anyways last I heard now there WAS a fire in Hawai tha destroyed his original BC.

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/6528/original/obama_facepalm.jpg