PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Wolf writes favorably about the Tea Parties

rp08orbust
03-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Give her traffic:

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/opinions/tea-time-america/20100305

BenIsForRon
03-08-2010, 02:02 AM
She wrote positively because most of the people she spoke to were online. And which segment of the tea-partiers do you think are most vocal online?

In my opinion we have a long way to go with these tea parties. Most of them are mostly critical of just Obama, instead of the system as a whole.

She has a good quote that sums up my concerns

This is also why the Republicans are seeking to capture the Tea Party movement’s energy for partisan purposes, overrunning it with well-paid operatives, particularly from former Representative Dick Armey’s fundraising and advocacy organization. Moreover, Tea Party gatherings have increasingly become a platform for Republican candidates seeking the support of a highly mobilised electoral base.

carbonpenguin
03-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Well written article; *forwards to C4L meetup*

Bruehound
03-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Just as Beck is a Charlatan on the right, Ms. Wolf is a fraud on the left who made overtures to the Freedom Movement in 08 because she wanted to sell books.

CUnknown
03-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Just as Beck is a Charlatan on the right, Ms. Wolf is a fraud on the left who made overtures to the Freedom Movement in 08 because she wanted to sell books.

BS, she's anything but a fraud. She's a liberal ally of our movement, and she's still supporting us with articles like this. Have you even read her book? We need more liberals to come around to her way of thinking.

Carole
03-08-2010, 11:36 AM
I sometimes get the impression she plays both sides and I wonder if she is a Constitutionalist.

down-under
03-08-2010, 11:42 AM
edit

johngr
03-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Let's see,

Rhodes Scholar
connected in the political stratosphere
high-level consultant to Clinton and Gore presidential campaigns

Controlled opposition?

Nah.

speciallyblend
03-08-2010, 12:23 PM
BS, she's anything but a fraud. She's a liberal ally of our movement, and she's still supporting us with articles like this. Have you even read her book? We need more liberals to come around to her way of thinking.
I agree,i would think the real fraud in the gop is the gop leadership!!

johngr
03-08-2010, 12:42 PM

Considering her background and well-groomed leadersheep qualities, I would guess that her agenda goes beyond selling books. Her controlled opposition objective is to lead the ovines in the left pen, whose libtardation has been partially cured by the economic downturn, into a new pasture.

BenIsForRon
03-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Considering her background and well-groomed leadersheep qualities, I would guess that her agenda goes beyond selling books. Her controlled opposition objective is to lead the ovines in the left pen, whose libtardation has been partially cured by the economic downturn, into a new pasture.

Or you could look at her writings, and listen to what she's said about us and about other issues, and see that you're full of crap.

Travlyr
03-08-2010, 01:52 PM
Or you could look at her writings, and listen to what she's said about us and about other issues, and see that you're full of crap.

Noami promotes our government as a democracy; she promotes the 70's Chilean coup inaccurately, and she is critical of Bush and soft on Obama. She doesn't get it, yet.

johngr
03-08-2010, 02:08 PM

You could have said the same thing about Glen Beck, Ronald Reagan, George Bush and a legion of others. Are you so naïve as not to even consider the possibility that controlled opposition exists?

Do you know who Cecil Rhodes was? The Round Table Group? The Rhodes Scholarship? Its alumni look like a who's who of globalists.

You are ignorant of history if you dismiss any suspicion of her out of hand (though I gotta admit, she is a delicious milf -- but that makes her all the more dangerous if I'm right).

BenIsForRon
03-08-2010, 03:02 PM
You could have said the same thing about Glen Beck, Ronald Reagan, George Bush and a legion of others. Are you so naïve as not to even consider the possibility that controlled opposition exists?

Do you know who Cecil Rhodes was? The Round Table Group? The Rhodes Scholarship? Its alumni look like a who's who of globalists.

You are ignorant of history if you dismiss any suspicion of her out of hand (though I gotta admit, she is a delicious milf -- but that makes her all the more dangerous if I'm right).

I never said controlled ops don't exist. I'm saying you should actually look at what she says in her speeches and writings. You're the one dismissing her out of hand. Not all Rhodes scholars a friggin COINTEL agents. Take the tin foil hat off and think with all parts of your brain.

Bruehound
03-08-2010, 03:05 PM
After selling her books she was a full throated supporter of Obama, not something one would expect of someone who had a grasp on the concept of human liberty.