PDA

View Full Version : Constitution Party phone conference...URGENT. (FL) Fellow Patriots: WARNING…

Volitzer
03-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Constitution Party phone conference...URGENT. (FL)

Fellow Patriots:

WARNING….this email is not for the weak hearted. We no longer have time to speak with apologies. We either speak the truth or we lose our Republic!

We are asking that all of you participate in a phone conference call on Sunday night at 9:00 p.m. Eastern time. Church will be over, the kids in bed, dinner consumed and this should be the perfect time. The call in number and code are as follows, 1-218339-2222 code-997943#

The purpose for this call is to pull our resources together for the battle that lays ahead. The Constitution Party is holding a two day meeting in Orlando on March 13th and 14th. Make no mistake about it; we are in the last hours of losing our Republic and the war is in full bloom. If you love your country and want to see our nation restored to a Republican form of governance, under the natural law of our Creator, then you must utilize that faith the Lord has given you.

It’s time to lay down all of our little differences and step up to help win this battle. We can no longer afford patriot fracturing and back stabbing. We will stand for truth, no matter what the cost. If we cannot stand for this truth, we deserve nothing from our Lord for it is He who has commissioned us to never waver or falter from the Word (truth) He has given us.

Please email me back (politics101@bellsouth.net) and confirm you will be on this phone call. I sincerely pray you all join us and rest assured this is not about who is in charge or which group is trying to gain power over the Patriot community. As the Chairman of the Constitution Party Florida, I give you my solemn word that our intention is to save our State and not our party.

Virtute et Armis (by Valor & Arms),

Dan Gonzales

Chairman, Constitution Party Florida

Vice President, Continental Congress

www.cpflorida.com (Florida Constitution Party website)

www.ThirdContinentalCongress.net (Official Continental Congress website)

www.electbernie.com

Join Dan and Richard every Wednesday with AMERICAN POLITICS 101,

7 to 9 pm (eastern time) on www.wafs.tv

"In questions of power, then, let no more be said of confidence in man,but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution." Thomas Jefferson

Volitzer
03-07-2010, 07:14 PM
only 45 minutes to go EST.

dustup
03-07-2010, 08:09 PM
The call is gone viral!

qh4dotcom
03-07-2010, 09:30 PM
I missed it :(

mconder
03-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Say you what you will about this guy being a religious nutjob, but this is the kind of fire that gets things done.