PDA

View Full Version : Mommy: "No One Stop Johnson now!"

RonPaulFanInGA
03-07-2010, 10:36 AM
"He went from 2% in November to 5% today! That is by far the biggest surge percentage wise of Johnson-Grayson-Paul! Plus news is a new Persistence Consulting poll has Johnson at 45% in the primary with Paul at 6%! Feel the Johnsonmentum!!!!!1

SurveyUSA and Public Policy Polling are NOT realiable! Only trust polls you see in Johnson's press releases."

MRoCkEd
03-07-2010, 10:39 AM
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs477.ash1/26117_373411746513_590031513_4930063_745261_n.jpg

Agorism
03-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Hate talking about her.

Shouldn't she disappointed. Last time he had like 40% in his poll.

BamaFanNKy
03-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Hate talking about her.

Shouldn't she disappointed. Last time he had like 40% in his poll.

Actually he was single digits. The one where he was high was a Grayson push poll and he was "high" when he put that poll on his website:
YouTube - Legalize It - Peter Tosh (Remastered) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5dgAszVslA)

Bergie Bergeron
03-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Dr. Douchebag Duncan says the phone survey only included Paul and Grayson. Wow.

Fozz
03-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but who exactly is "Mommy"?

BamaFanNKy
03-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Dr. Douchebag Duncan says the phone survey only included Paul and Grayson. Wow.

They are confusing the two polls.

BamaFanNKy
03-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but who exactly is "Mommy"?

Move along, nothing to see here.

She's just a very bitter woman who was upset Rand would not meet with her. She felt "disrespected" and she's now made it her mission to spread lies about him. She was a big Palin supporter and said no way she'd endorse Rand. Since then she's burnt her magazine clipping alter to Palin and has decided to go double time on smearing Rand with lies.

Agorism
03-07-2010, 11:15 AM
She's a Sarah Palin promotor who upset that Palin is supporting Rand Paul.

BamaFanNKy
03-07-2010, 11:19 AM
She's a Sarah Palin promotor who upset that Palin is supporting Rand Paul.

She turned in her card. She now is riding the Johnson train.

angelatc
03-07-2010, 11:19 AM
It's best to just ignore her.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-07-2010, 11:22 AM
She now is riding the Johnson train.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2007/11/16-22/train_wreck-782867.jpg

Cowlesy
03-07-2010, 11:27 AM
The whole thing is a shame, because she'd probably be having a lot more fun and meeting tons of new conservatives if she would participate on the constitutional conservative side of the Republican choices this year.

I've said it on here before, I don't have anything against KyBill -- he seems like a candidate I would like normally, it is just his supporters and their smearing and downright gutter tactics against Rand.

It all seems pretty contrived. Bill can loan his campaign $500k, and only spend a fraction of it. Politically, he'd be gaining lots more exposure to scores of KY supporters not to mention nationally if he acknowledged he and Rand share lots of positions, which would position Bill himself better for a major election next time one comes around. He decided to go with the establishment, and I think he's going to find out it's the losing side.

Rand's team buoyed by earlier polls by PPP and Rasmussen have not let up one bit. They're going to keep campaigning like they're 10pts behind, meet lots of new activists, and stoke the fire of conservatism in KY. If Bill and friends want to lob water balloons on the fire by carrying water for Trey, by all means continue to do so, but you are not going to put out grassfire that is this campaign. I don't need or want any mea culpas from them and their smears on Rand, just join the team and I bet they'll be as pleasantly surprised as we are when Rand flips the U.S. Senate on its head by being an independent vote -- something the senate bigshots fear.

Colonel: Don’t you love your country?
Private Joker: Yes, sir!
Colonel: Then how ‘bout getting with the program? Why don’t you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Private Joker: Yes, sir!
YouTube - Full Metal Jacket Peace (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VHKpGJX29s)