PDA

View Full Version : Media/email/calling,important Note

speciallyblend
10-08-2007, 10:34 AM
When We encourage people to call or email,you must understand our enemys will pose as supporters and be rude as well,I just dont think any Ron Paul Supporter would attack a paper or be that rude.(no examples though,other then alot of phone calls and people getting small education lessons about how TO GOOGLE RON PAUL,had to let the lady know to google Ron Paul,before she transfered me:) blushes:)

REMIND YOU,THAT WE SHOULD HAVE ONE PERSON CALL AND TELL THEM(media sources) THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MIGHT CALL AND BE REALLY RUDE TO THEM,TRYING TO MAKE RON PAUL LOOK BAD,I think the hannity people or troll fans might be doing alot of the bad rp stuff.I just cant picture any Ron Paul supporter actually being nasty unless it was really a hannity/fredhead/anti republican-republican/ purposely trying to make Ron Paul look bad. I know some Ron Paul supporters have passion ,but i doubt they would call names and attack the papers,so I WOULD DEFINETLY HAVE SOMEONE,PERFER A FEMALE TO MAKE A CALL TO RICKY YOUNG(or any other media) ,remember the opponents will use this as an excuse to pose as supporters.(no verification or trace when people call that i know off,so people can be whoever they pose as)

THIS IS THERE ONLY WAY TO ATTACK RON PAUL,so we need to let the right people know of this tactic,even the passionate supporters of RON PAUL,wouldnt make Ron Paul ,look bad;) Ron PAULING IT 2008

RON PAUL 2008

If we are gonna call a paper or news agency ,we should make a special post so that a Senior Member here can call on the point made and also let them know ifthey get any rude calls,its probably an anti-ron paul person,trying to make Ron Paul look bad,kinda warn them?

constituent
10-08-2007, 10:39 AM
A Thought About Our Strength In Numbers (http://www.answers.com/sword%20of%20damocles) <~Please Click]

Corydoras
10-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Sticky please