PDA

View Full Version : Everyone now apologize to Nashville news papaer.

rpfreedom08
10-08-2007, 10:33 AM
how about now everyone write apologetic emails to them and thank them for covering the event? I've found tennessee news groups to be very unbiased when covering ron paul stories, Lets not change this.

foofighter20x
10-08-2007, 10:35 AM
I know.

Act like lawyers, people. Make sure you've got darned good evidence to support your claims before slinging reckless accusations.

You only will make Dr Paul look bad if you don't.

RESEARCH CAREFULLY!

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 10:36 AM
SEE THIS POST FIRST:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=252819&postcount=15

ItsTime
Just ignore the bad press PERIOD.... we are top tier we will be ignored and hated on a lot now. We cant worry over every little thing or we forget to promote the goodness and freedom of Ron Paul!

FrankRep
Remind me never to piss off the Ron Paul supporters!

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Just ignore the bad press PERIOD.... It wasn't bad press (unless they are lying), but it was "an [honest] error" that the rally follow-up never made the print edition.

ghemminger
10-08-2007, 10:38 AM
This was classic....you got to laugh at what happened....it's a STORY by itself

Newspaper covers Paul, Newspaper makes mistake.....Millions of Paul Supporters decend on poor newspaper...Newspaper apolgizes...still reeling from blowback.....lol Film at 11

ghemminger
10-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Just ignore the bad press PERIOD.... we are top tier we will be ignored and hated on a lot now. We cant worry over every little thing or we forget to promote the goodness and freedom of Ron Paul!

What we are forgetting is that it's not just RPForums - it's like 50,000 other people you can not control...:D

speciallyblend
No Need to apolgize they admitted to an internet problem with storys,and thats exactly what i said.is my parents couldnt find the story online. but they still didnt do a follow up,i made a new post,maybe to help address this,remember our good intentions can also be used by anti-people to make calls and make ron look bad,no matter how nice or passionate we are.

Matt Collins
This was classic....you got to laugh at what happened....it's a STORY by itself

Newspaper covers Paul, Newspaper makes mistake.....Millions of Paul Supporters decend on poor newspaper...Newspaper apolgizes...still reeling from blowback.....lol Film at 11All in the course of 45 minutes.... Imagine if we all spent a full 8 hour day promoting Ron Paul :p

constituent
10-08-2007, 10:41 AM
A Thought About Our Strength In Numbers (http://www.answers.com/sword%20of%20damocles) <~Please Click]

(excuse the "copy and paste job")

constituent
10-08-2007, 10:42 AM
All in the course of 45 minutes.... Imagine if we all spent a full 8 hour day promoting Ron Paul :p

now... THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!

G-khan
I already did that as soon as I found out I had bad info?

Done sent

kylejack
It wasn't bad press (unless they are lying), but it was "an [honest] error" that the rally follow-up never made the print edition.

It DID make the print edition.

constituent
10-08-2007, 10:45 AM
FUNd drive: Sports Illustrated and Football Phone* for
the poor soul that got slammed this morning.

*may vary based on opinions of forum members,
and availability of football phone.

LibertyEagle
10-08-2007, 10:45 AM
I know.

Act like lawyers, people. Make sure you've got darned good evidence to support your claims before slinging reckless accusations.

You only will make Dr Paul look bad if you don't.

RESEARCH CAREFULLY!

EXACTLY! Geez people, we are our own worst enemies. Please stop treating this campaign like it's your own personal protest march. We are in the big leagues now. We actually have a chance. That is, if we don't ruin it. :(

specsaregood
10-08-2007, 10:48 AM
For future reference, we need to get multiple verifications before we go on "attack".

Just think of how easy it would be for a double-agent to send us all off on an innocent victim unless we FIRST require proof. Not saying that happened here, but it could have happened.

rpfreedom08
10-08-2007, 10:49 AM
lol, I do love and I'm sure ron paul loves the support from all of us. Lets just make sure not to come across as elitests.

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 10:51 AM
It DID make the print edition.The editor himself said it didn't. I didn't see it either. Where is it? Which day, which page?

LibertyEagle
10-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Or out of control attack dogs.

constituent
10-08-2007, 10:54 AM
wanna really get some press? look up the public records for his wife/home and send flowers and chocolate to apologize for the evening this probably ruined...
or just send them to the office so he can get cool off it.

...just might have turned this into a burnt leftovers monday, think about that... do the right thing.

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Unless you were rude in your e-mail (I wasn't in mine), there is no need to apologize.

kylejack
10-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Unless you were rude in your e-mail (I wasn't in mine), there is no need to apologize.

Even though you accused them of a blackout when there was no such blackout?

speciallyblend
10-08-2007, 11:04 AM

I doubt he sent or talked about forum post;)

Though he is correct about a blackout for a follow up thatr should of ran in sundays paper. If i read the post right.

Corydoras
10-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Would like to see a scan of the printed paper article.
Surely someone knows a pack rat who keeps papers around for weeks?

kylejack
10-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Though he is correct about a blackout for a follow up thatr should of ran in sundays paper. If i read the post right.
If I read the posts right, it did run in the Sunday paper, plus the initial article on Saturday.

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 11:29 AM
If I read the posts right, it did run in the Sunday paper, plus the initial article on Saturday.I didn't see it, neither did anyone else in the local Meetup. The editor himself told me it didn't make the print edition at all.

Even though you accused them of a blackout when there was no such blackout?It may not have been intentional as we have now found out (editor claims an internal communications error), but they didn't run any print follow-up story of the event.

kylejack
10-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Well, I guess we have to believe the editor over Ricky Young, but how come Ricky Young provided the wrong information, I wonder?

davidhperry
10-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Well, I guess we have to believe the editor over Ricky Young, but how come Ricky Young provided the wrong information, I wonder?

What's done is done. Let's move on at this point.