PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh: "When they're talking about *neocons*, they mean *Jews*"

RP08
10-08-2007, 10:13 AM
... "It's an *anti-semetic* comment, folks."

Just now on his show he said that. WTF???

hard@work
10-08-2007, 10:17 AM
That was a pretty racist statement he made.

Tin_Foil_Hat
10-08-2007, 10:22 AM
He's said that a number of times.

RP08
10-08-2007, 10:24 AM
He does know what a "neocon" is, doesn't he? What about Hannity?

Honestly, the thought has never entered my mind that the neo-conservatives' destruction of the traditional conservative Republican party could have anything to do with race.

Does Rush actually think he can convince his audience that "neo-con" refers to "Jews"??? Surely they're not THAT dumb?

undergroundrr
10-08-2007, 10:29 AM
He's going to have a hard time portraying Von Mises as a neocon.

Johnnybags
10-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Rumsfeld? Gee, you learn something new every day. Were these guys coerced to do something from Jewish power brokers? Thank goodness Rush will cut threw this connection. I thought Neocons was a group of one world government types that steal American buying power to serve world power elites?

ItsTime
10-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Bush is a jew?

Edit: I am tired of people calling Jews a race. It is a religion.

Patriot
10-08-2007, 10:46 AM
... "It's an *anti-semetic* comment, folks."

Just now on his show he said that. WTF???

No he is trying to portray us as anti-semetic. (If you criticize Bush, you criticizing the Jews)

Givemelibertyor.....
10-08-2007, 10:55 AM
This reeks of desperation on Limbaugh's part. Equating opposition to Neo-cons with anti-semitism to stifle debate.

He knows the neo-cons day is almost done.

johngr
10-08-2007, 11:15 AM
The CFR has the definitive answer to this question: http://www.cfr.org/publication/6700/myth_of_an_american_neoconservative_cabal.html

Seriously, I remember seeing the term "neo-Cohen" somewhere. The list of Bush's state, defense and security advisors as well as their think tank intellectual support looks like the guest register at a jewish funeral. The jewish prevalence in the general population tells me that this is not by chance. I think if they were all Koreans, we'd be more concerned. You have to dig for it but research the FOX report (quickly buried) of the Isreali spy scandal toward the end of 2001. Also, the King David hotel, Lavon affair and USS Liberty (recently revealed to be a deliberate Israeli attack (covered up by traitors)). More recently, in October, 2001, a Mexican Jew and an Israeli national were caught with explosives and automatic weapons in the Mexican Parliament in Mexico City. They were quietly deported to Israel and it was never heard of in the US (or anywhere else except for Mexico and hardly there).

To be sure these guys aren't neoconshttp://re3.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4097892724

though unfortunately, their synagogue meet the same fate as the flag in the picture (in the only synagogue burning in history not denounced as "anti-semitic" by the ADL (LOL)).

RP4ME
10-08-2007, 11:22 AM
The CFR has the definitive answer to this question: http://www.cfr.org/publication/6700/myth_of_an_american_neoconservative_cabal.html

Seriously, I remember seeing the term "neo-Cohen" somewhere. The list of Bush's state, defense and security advisors as well as their think tank intellectual support looks like the guest register at a jewish funeral. The jewish prevalence in the general population tells me that this is not by chance. I think if they were all Koreans, we'd be more concerned. You have to dig for it but research the FOX report (quickly buried) of the Isreali spy scandal toward the end of 2001. Also, the King David hotel, Lavon affair and USS Liberty (recently revealed to be a deliberate Israeli attack (covered up by traitors)). More recently, in October, 2001, a Mexican Jew and an Israeli national were caught with explosives and automatic weapons in the Mexican Parliament in Mexico City. They were quietly deported to Israel and it was never heard of in the US (or anywhere else except for Mexico and hardly there).

To be sure these guys aren't neoconshttp://re3.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4097892724

though unfortunately, their synagogue meet the same fate as the flag in the picture (in the only synagogue burning in history not denounced as "anti-semitic" by the ADL (LOL)).

reat CFR propaganda....Neocon=Good

johngr
10-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Bush is a jew?

Edit: I am tired of people calling Jews a race. It is a religion.

I think it's more like a Popiel product (meaning more than one thing, depending on the audience and which angle of it you're working or which criticism you're trying to deflect).

The second class status of the Falashas in Israel suggests to me that it's more than just a religion.

trispear
10-08-2007, 11:54 AM
This is just an effort by Rush to paint people against Neo-Conservatism as being against Jews.

It's also a pretty lame attempt.

trispear
10-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Judaism is a religion.

But there's no denying that many jews are interrelated. Only recently (in history) has intermarriage among faiths been common.

Unlike Christianity or Islam, this was never a religion that was particularly sought to convert others although conversions are welcome. But the overwhelming majority are born into it (marriage into it might be the one exception).

Triton
10-08-2007, 12:21 PM
No he is trying to portray us as anti-semetic. (If you criticize Bush, you criticizing the Jews)That's exactly what is going on. More pandering to the Southern Religious right.

DaronWestbrooke
10-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Is Ron for the "Fairness Docterine"? This would be a good time for him to come out in support of it as Rush is playing foot in mouth a lot.

max
10-08-2007, 12:51 PM
well, the founders of "neo-conservatism" were indeed almost all Zionists (Kristol, Podhoretz, Decter, Strauss, Perle, Rosenthal and on and on).

The main jewish movers and shakers of "neo-conservatism" in recent years have been Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, William Kristol, Robert Kagan, Norm Coleman, Michael Chertoff, Lewis Libby, Dov Haikem, Charles Krauthammer, William Safire etc)

It is in essence a front for the Zionist aganda of Middle East domination.

But for Rush to say "jews" is not accurate because not all jews are extremist Zionist neo-cons,

and some (like Arraon Russo, Alfred Lillienthal, Jack Bernstein, Israel Shahak etc) were very outspoken against neo-con zionists.

DaronWestbrooke
10-08-2007, 12:54 PM
It is in essence a front for the Zionist aganda of Middle East domination.

Thank you, why are so many on our side scared to say this?

max
10-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Thank you, why are so many on our side scared to say this?

Because the holocaust has been shoved down our throtas since we were little boys. So the moment one points a finger at terrorist Israel or Zionist gangsters, the subconscous mind takes over and shuts down.

Thats how the holocaust racket works. A Jewish professor at DePaul U , Norm Finklestein , wrote a book about this psychological scam. The Zionists went after him so hard that De paul recently shit canned him!

1000-points-of-fright
10-08-2007, 02:24 PM
well, the founders of "neo-conservatism" were indeed almost all Zionists (Kristol, Podhoretz, Decter, Strauss, Perle, Rosenthal and on and on).

According to this book, the Puritans and many of the founding fathers were zionists. Although they were called Restorationists in those days.

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Faith-Fantasy-America-Present/dp/0393058263

terlinguatx
10-08-2007, 04:36 PM

aksmith
10-08-2007, 05:13 PM
I think it's more like a Popiel product (meaning more than one thing, depending on the audience and which angle of it you're working or which criticism you're trying to deflect).

The second class status of the Falashas in Israel suggests to me that it's more than just a religion.

Interesting that you would use the pejorative Falasha, which was given to them by Ethiopians, rather than beta Israel or one of their many other names. In fact, Israel was quite heroic in saving these people from either extermination or starvation in Ethiopia in both the 1980s and 1990s. Yes, there is some prejudice against them in Israel, but their problem is actually more a practical one than one of prejudice (and by the way, are you telling me there is no prejudice in this country? i sure hope not.) They came from mostly a subsistence economy with no skills, and to this day, even though instruction is free, most of them do not speak or write Hebrew. Sound familiar? Maybe a little like our border to the South.

But it's pretty clear that these people are Jews historically and Israel is the one place that any Jew can go when his or her government is persecuting him or murdering him. Since the founding of Israel, there is now a place to go so there will never be another Jewish holocaust. There may be many other holocausts, but a Jewish one is much less likely. And that is the practical reason that I am a "zionist." That means that I support the legitimacy of the state of Israel. And I even send my own money to support Israel. And I've donated my oldest child to Israel.
What people on this board often seem to overlook is that a Zionist supports the existence of the State Of Israel. But a neo-conservative supports and pushes the violent forcing of the U.S.'s military power down the throats of the world to support Israel, or their Wilsonian idea of democracy or both. I would never support taking one dollar from anyone else and handing it to our government then to Israel or any other country.

So, realize that when people on this board equate Jews and Zionism with neo-conservatism, you are wrong on many levels. First, you're wrong because the Jews who support Ron Paul would never pick your pocket to support any cause. Second, you're wrong because the vast majority of American Jews do not support the Neo-con agenda and never did. And third, the majority of American Jews support Israel making peace with the Palestinians. They are not the zealots of (a vocal segment of) the Christian right, for instance, who repeatedly torpedo every effort to have a shared capitol in Jerusalem with the Palestinians, for instance.

Please get this straight. Most Neo-cons of this day are not even Jews. And by making the sloppy assertion that Jew and Zionist and Neo-Con are the same thing you are giving fuel to idiots like Limbaugh and Hannity.

ghemminger
10-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Rush better be careful - the Dems on the Hill are talking a lot about him - I don't care who you are - He's picking a fight with the beauracracy - he will LOSE - watch

LizF
10-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Neither Bush 41 & Bush 43 (Connecticut bluebloods) nor Cheney (a WASP) are Jewish, but they're among the biggest neocons out there.

Rush is grasping at straws indeed.

SeanEdwards
10-08-2007, 07:07 PM
Does that mean there will be a holocaust for the neocons?

;)

max
10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Neither Bush 41 & Bush 43 (Connecticut bluebloods) nor Cheney (a WASP) are Jewish, but they're among the biggest neocons out there.

their handlers and key financial backerswere zionists...Dick Cheney's chief of staff and puppet master was the since disgraced...then pardoned...Lewis Libby (family name Leibowitz)

bush's policy was created for him by perle, feith, wolfowitz, kristl, kagan...

thats the truth....google these names and see who runs things

hard@work
10-08-2007, 07:10 PM
What people on this board often seem to overlook is that a Zionist supports the existence of the State Of Israel. But a neo-conservative supports and pushes the violent forcing of the U.S.'s military power down the throats of the world to support Israel, or their Wilsonian idea of democracy or both. I would never support taking one dollar from anyone else and handing it to our government then to Israel or any other country.

So, realize that when people on this board equate Jews and Zionism with neo-conservatism, you are wrong on many levels. First, you're wrong because the Jews who support Ron Paul would never pick your pocket to support any cause. Second, you're wrong because the vast majority of American Jews do not support the Neo-con agenda and never did. And third, the majority of American Jews support Israel making peace with the Palestinians. They are not the zealots of (a vocal segment of) the Christian right, for instance, who repeatedly torpedo every effort to have a shared capitol in Jerusalem with the Palestinians, for instance.

Please get this straight. Most Neo-cons of this day are not even Jews. And by making the sloppy assertion that Jew and Zionist and Neo-Con are the same thing you are giving fuel to idiots like Limbaugh and Hannity.

Very well spoken. We need more voices like yours to stand up for sanity here. Separation of the government policy from the people who are effected by it is apparently too difficult for some.

1000-points-of-fright
10-08-2007, 08:40 PM

You guys are reading this all wrong. Rush doesn't think the neocons are Jews. He is saying that those who use "neocon" as a negative are actually anti-semites. He wants to paint all critics of neocon policies as bigots.

aksmith
10-08-2007, 09:08 PM
their handlers and key financial backerswere zionists...Dick Cheney's chief of staff and puppet master was the since disgraced...then pardoned...Lewis Libby (family name Leibowitz)

bush's policy was created for him by perle, feith, wolfowitz, kristl, kagan...

thats the truth....google these names and see who runs things

Yes, and that would be important if Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld and the rest were mindless retarded people who took orders from their "handlers." But it's just that all except for Bush are actually smart people who were convinced by these people you mentioned. That makes them neo-cons. That makes them wrong. But it doesn't make them part of a zionist cabal. Who in the freaking world actually listens to Jews. Nobody.

And once again. Those people may be zionists. But they are not just zionists, they are statists and backers of one world government, which is something distinct and separate from zionism. Yet, you seem to miss this distinction at every opportunity.

And Muslims wish to dominate the world. They wish to erase all other religions. They wish to erase Capitalism and democracy and replace it with sharia law and theocracy. And this is just as true of the Palestinian Muslims as it is of the Iranian Muslims. Yet this is not a problem for you. Why?

Of course, the preceding paragraph is garbage. I know many Muslims and have grown up with Muslims and have great respect for these people. They are no more interested in dominating the world than anyone else. But it's useful to point out that the statements being made about "zionists" here could just as easily be made about others, including Muslims. But generalities like this are not useful and they are pernicious.

aksmith
10-08-2007, 09:09 PM
You guys are reading this all wrong. Rush doesn't think the neocons are Jews. He is saying that those who use "neocon" as a negative are actually anti-semites. He wants to paint all critics of neocon policies as bigots.

I think we all got that. What we are wondering is this: while he's not correct 100 percent, what amount of truth is there in that statement. I'm betting it's only a couple of percent, which makes it a false statement. But that couple of percent is a cancer nonetheless.

max
10-08-2007, 09:19 PM
That makes them neo-cons. That makes them wrong. But it doesn't make them part of a zionist cabal. Who in the freaking world actually listens to Jews. Nobody.

If the old adage "money talks" is to believed, then I think lots of powerful people are "listening to jews."

More than 60% of Rudy AND Hilary's money comes from jewish donors. .....Look it up! Not all of them are Zionist extremists of course...but you can't tell me that all those millions of dollars don't carry some unspoken quid-pro-quo'

...to say nothing of the kind of cash that AIPAC and its 100,000 well heeled members generate for Congresional campaigns.

Google: Alfred Lillienthal and Jack Bernstein...2 jewish American patriots who have written extensively on this matter

bbachtung
10-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Rush's response to critics of the neo-cons is ironic considering that he frequently accuses "liberals" of calling anyone who opposes their views racist or bigots.

Here's a Limbaugh quote that is appropriate to showcase his hypocrisy: "Bigot -A person who wins an argument with a liberal."

terlinguatx
10-08-2007, 10:00 PM

hard@work
10-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Who in the freaking world actually listens to Jews. Nobody.

http://www.wrmea.com/archives/July_Aug_2004/0407027.html

A lot of people listen to Jews who support the Israeli government before the American government. It's those of us who seperate race from government that are not being listened to. And we have to wallow in the muck with real racists who see through the same deceptions because of this. It's becomming incredibly frustrating.

Seriously, it has nothing to do with Jews. It has everything to do with the Israeli government and their surrogate lobby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Franklin_espionage_scandal

That all said and back on topic: neocons are not Jews. Some are.

terlinguatx
10-08-2007, 10:18 PM

TheEvilDetector
10-09-2007, 01:36 AM
Its a setup to take Paul down.

Associate neocons with Jews.

Whenever someone talks badly about necons -> automatic antisemite.

Obvious.

erowe1
10-09-2007, 04:36 AM
Limbaugh is a pill junky and a circus act. He doesn't represent the interest of any listerner, but only the shareprice of his media corporation. The owners of which are probably big supporters of Israel and the Neoconservative movement.

Rush Limbaugh is the greatest thing to happen to this great nation since Reagan. He's the true champion of conservatism of our day. I don't know where we'd be without him. Some of you are putting up quotes from him to "illustrate his hypocrisy" and every one I read makes me laugh and say "Oh, that is so true." If those are the worst things you can come up with, then you've got nothing. And now Ron Paul supporters siding with the FDA and DEA to pile on someone for addiction to prescription drugs? Now that's hypocrisy!

One of the greatest tricks he has is exposing the hypocrisy that exists on the left, revealing them as bigots underneath all their talk of diversity and openness. So they like to use the label "neoconservative" to sanitize their antisemitism, and he calls them out on it. Good for him.

And by the way, there is no share price to his media corporation. He owns the whole thing. I can't think of a better example of a person who took advantage of the benefits offered by a free market after radio deregulation. In that respect he should be an example to all of us even if in no other.

Look people, Rush and his audience represent the branch of the GOP that is most likely to support Paul. They are the William F. Buckley conservatives. Part of the reason Rush uses that line about the neoconservative label is that he knows he isn't one, and he's making sure to deflect the charge; neither are most of his audience. Rush is a small government paleo-conservative in the mold of William F. Buckley is there ever was one. If Paul can't get the support of people like him, then he can't win in either a primary or general election. So be careful who you gang up on.

angelatc
10-09-2007, 05:27 AM
Judaism is a religion.

But there's no denying that many jews are interrelated. Only recently (in history) has intermarriage among faiths been common.

Unlike Christianity or Islam, this was never a religion that was particularly sought to convert others although conversions are welcome. But the overwhelming majority are born into it (marriage into it might be the one exception).

Tes, and the ancestery plays a part in their beliefs too. I forget exactly, but certain tribes were forbidden to touch the sick and/or dead, so that's why you'll never hear certain Jewish names prefixed with Dr. That trible isn't allowed (by faith) to practice medicine.

BUt as for Ruch, that's wacky. I belong to a GOP email list here, and they are all largely all neocons, but I am pretty sure that they are not all Jewish.

Captain Shays
10-09-2007, 06:32 AM
A few Weeks ago Michael Smerconish had on his show someone I think Irving Krystol or Richard Pearl (can't fully remember) and he point blank asked him if he was a neocon and in the question itself, he mentioned that this man was considered one of the fathers of the neocon movement. The man didn't deny it and went on to explain the virtues of neocons.

It doesn't matter whether they are Jewish or not. What really matters is that the term neocon is not some conspiracy nut driven label that has no meaning and no members. Those who are neocons are apparently proud to be neocons.

What we should be very careful of, is conspiratorial anti-semitism. It lead to the slaughter of millions of Jews under Stalin who was well versed in the protocols of the elders of zion and used that document to kill people.

Rush knows what he's doing. Make no mistake about that. He already knows what I'm talling you as many others do. Its a deflection. It eventually discounts the arguments we make against the Council on Foreign Relations and all their chosen candidates. Remember that the five largest media conglomerates in America are owned by members of the CFR and they have an agenda.
My guess is that it might even be a response to Ron Pauls recent campaign numbers.

Glen Beck last night was a total scumbag that way he talked about Ron Paul. That too was in response to his recent numbers. Expect the attacks, however subtle or cloaked or disquised to come out against us.

Captain Shays
10-09-2007, 06:51 AM
OK here it is. The guy is Norman Podhoritz. Here is a link ot the interview where he proudly acknowledges that he's a neocon.

http://thebigtalker1210.com/

Scroll down till you see on the left bottom the podcast.

Believe me. Rush knows full well what he's doing. Now you've heard one of the fathers of the neocon movement admit it, proudly yet maybe some time in the future, after Rush's megawatt denouncing indicating the new direction of the propaganda, ie deny any existence or alaigning it with antisemetism he will also deny it. But you heard him say it on this podcast didn't you?

RP08
10-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Its a setup to take Paul down.

Associate neocons with Jews.

Whenever someone talks badly about necons -> automatic antisemite.

Obvious.

This is how I heard it.

Ron Paul is the only candidate from either side whom I've, yet heard utter the term "neo-conservatives" in debates, interviews, and speeches. He goes on to describe them as the group/mindset that took over the Republican party (for the worse).

Whether Rush is a breath of neo-con fresh air or not, it seems to me that along with his disgust of "liberals" and "drive-by-media" (of which I'm mostly in agreement, personally, but would put him in there sometimes too), he's also deliberately devaluing the very, very urgently important message Ron Paul makes that the Republican party is mostly not conservative, small-government, small-spending, low-tax any more. Limbaugh's rhetoric imposes the idea on millions of people that whenever they hear the term "neo-conservative" (where will they hear that term, I wonder...) to simply discard and fear it as anti-semetic propaganda. Is this a direct attack on the one anti-Iraq-war Republican candidate? I suppose that's up to you to decide for yourselves.

Well, hell! One of the biggest, most important, yet simple concepts that people need to understand is under attack. "Conservatives", as used by Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Giuliani, and all the rest of them, aren't really conservative at all. They're just simply groups who don't align themselves (for the moment) with some of the positions of the OTHER neo-cons in the democratic party. What happened to the conservative Republican party through recent decades is a catastrophe. Plain and simple. Neo-cons (not Jews) did it.

[/opinion]

scipio337
10-09-2007, 09:45 AM
I've never seen a formal definition of "neocon" on these boards, but according to some, Goldwater and Reagan were also "neocons".

Unless they propose a Straussian domestic or foreign policy, I think the term is best left at home.

apropos
10-09-2007, 10:22 AM
We are now entering the 'attack Ron Paul' phase of this election.

BillyDkid
10-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Rush Limbaugh is the greatest thing to happen to this great nation since Reagan. He's the true champion of conservatism of our day. I don't know where we'd be without him. Some of you are putting up quotes from him to "illustrate his hypocrisy" and every one I read makes me laugh and say "Oh, that is so true." If those are the worst things you can come up with, then you've got nothing. And now Ron Paul supporters siding with the FDA and DEA to pile on someone for addiction to prescription drugs? Now that's hypocrisy!

One of the greatest tricks he has is exposing the hypocrisy that exists on the left, revealing them as bigots underneath all their talk of diversity and openness. So they like to use the label "neoconservative" to sanitize their antisemitism, and he calls them out on it. Good for him.

And by the way, there is no share price to his media corporation. He owns the whole thing. I can't think of a better example of a person who took advantage of the benefits offered by a free market after radio deregulation. In that respect he should be an example to all of us even if in no other.

Look people, Rush and his audience represent the branch of the GOP that is most likely to support Paul. They are the William F. Buckley conservatives. Part of the reason Rush uses that line about the neoconservative label is that he knows he isn't one, and he's making sure to deflect the charge; neither are most of his audience. Rush is a small government paleo-conservative in the mold of William F. Buckley is there ever was one. If Paul can't get the support of people like him, then he can't win in either a primary or general election. So be careful who you gang up on.I hardly know what to say.

Captain Shays
10-09-2007, 10:31 AM
I've never seen a formal definition of "neocon" on these boards, but according to some, Goldwater and Reagan were also "neocons".

Unless they propose a Straussian domestic or foreign policy, I think the term is best left at home.

Here is your definition. Scroll down to the left side and listen to the interview of Norman Podhoritz who is considered the father of the neocon movement give you his definition in his own words.

http://thebigtalker1210.com/

Sir VotesALot
10-09-2007, 10:40 AM

Look people, Rush and his audience represent the branch of the GOP that is most likely to support Paul. They are the William F. Buckley conservatives. Part of the reason Rush uses that line about the neoconservative label is that he knows he isn't one, and he's making sure to deflect the charge; neither are most of his audience. Rush is a small government paleo-conservative in the mold of William F. Buckley is there ever was one. If Paul can't get the support of people like him, then he can't win in either a primary or general election. So be careful who you gang up on.

no

fedup100
10-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Was Rush right or wrong? I care not what each of these things are or what they are called. While some would have us continually studying and splitting hairs as to who is what and what he is called, our country is being taken over and taken down from the inside.

Don't fall for this crap. Do your own research. Find out for yourself who controls America, it is easy. Just find out who owns or controls the MSM, the President, the Congress, the Senate and the Banks, the judicial system. Now, tell me the major differences in these folks that control our freedom, or prosperity and our children's future.

What if your research showed that Koreans were the main folks that held the reins to all this power in AMERICA, what the hell would you think when a host of idiots tried to tell you there are differences in Koreans, Koreans aren't the enemy, it is a collective problem as to each ones so called "beliefs" such as korecon, or korinist, or korudaism. How stupid do they think we are. Judging from some of they explanations as to the above ism's we are pretty damn stupid to fall for such drivel.

Wake up, we have become a fascist police state, Dr. Paul knows it, do you? If all these Koreans that are in control have passed or caused to pass all these draconian laws that have stripped all of us of our Constitution and the very basics of freedom, then what should we do? Should we consider banning Koreans from any of these activities, I say YES.

Oh, but what if it isn't Koreans, what if it is another bunch with common denominators as to beliefs and religion, then what? Study the meaning of the of the the word "tribe", Where is a tribes first loyalty? study, learn and WAKE UP!

erowe1
10-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Wake up, we have become a fascist police state, Dr. Paul knows it, do you? If all these Koreans that are in control have passed or caused to pass all these draconian laws that have stripped all of us of our Constitution and the very basics of freedom, then what should we do? Should we consider banning Koreans from any of these activities, I say YES.

Oh, but what if it isn't Koreans, what if it is another bunch with common denominators as to beliefs and religion, then what?

If you really believe this, then YOU are the fascist. I hope you don't vote for Paul. If you do, then I'm ashamed that we agree on anything at all. Take responsibility for your own life and stop blaming all of your problems on some scapegoat.

steph3n
10-09-2007, 11:00 AM
While we aren't there yet we have the groundwork laid and I feel strongly if we have a candidate with the initials RG we will be much closer, and I really fear that.

If you really believe this, then YOU are the fascist. I hope you don't vote for Paul. If you do, I'm ashamed that we agree on anything at all.

OptionsTrader
10-09-2007, 11:01 AM
Regarding the original topic of this thread,

I would love to see Lewis Black take on this issue on "Back in Black" :D

max
10-09-2007, 11:15 AM
actually...we're closer to communism than fascism..

fascist states like Mussolini's Italy, Franco's Spain, and Hitler's Germany, were friendly towards entrprenuers, fully sovereign, and their monetray systems were free from the usurous control of Central Bankers..

Also, in those states, they didnt have unlimited illegal immigration and they didnt pay people to sit on their asses. Budgets were always balanced.

Being authoritarian states, they had their shortcomings of course...but they were far more prosperous, free, and happy than people living under communism...which is essentially what we are becoming

fedup100
10-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Erowe1, you have made my point. Please disprove anything I have said in my post, see if you can do it. Common sense and facts are a cruel sparing partner.

steph3n
10-09-2007, 11:23 AM
good point and I agree but Rudy would surely be VERY authoritarian. His own words state this repeatedly.

actually...we're closer to communism than fascism..

fascist states like Mussolini's Italy, Franco's Spain, and Hitler's Germany, were friendly towards entrepreneurs, fully sovereign, and their monetary systems were free from the usurious control of Central Bankers..

Also, in those states, they didn't have unlimited illegal immigration and they didn't pay people to sit on their asses. Budgets were always balanced.

Being authoritarian states, they had their shortcomings of course...but they were far more prosperous, free, and happy than people living under communism...which is essentially what we are becoming

erowe1
10-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Erowe1, you have made my point. Please disprove anything I have said in my post, see if you can do it. Common sense and facts are a cruel sparing partner.

All you said in your post is that you believe in discriminating against people who are more successful than you are. I can't disprove that. I'm sure it's a true statement on your part, shameful though it is.

they walked in line
10-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Bush is a jew?

Bush isn't really a neocon, though; he would be more accurately described as someone who fell under the influence of the neocons.

As for Rush, it sounds to me like he's merely echoing something that Jonah Goldberg said (http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=314) a few years ago.

ChooseLiberty
10-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Necons = Someone who watches the Matrix and believes it's real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBzM1eQdPfc

:D

Regarding the original topic of this thread,

I would love to see Lewis Black take on this issue on "Back in Black" :D

Bob Cochran
10-09-2007, 02:40 PM
That was a pretty racist statement he made.
No, he's accusing those who dislike neocons of being rascists.

This reflects a desperation on the part of the neocons...to claim that those who are against them must be anti-semites. How sophomoric.

ChooseLiberty
10-09-2007, 02:40 PM
The f'd up thing is that when someone tells them something like Rush said the American public no longer have enough functioning brain cells left to have a rational independent thought about it. If you have a platform you can basically tell the American sheep anything and they'll just go with it. Baaaaa.

Bob Cochran
10-09-2007, 02:52 PM
From what I understand, there are in fact some influential thinkers behind neoconservatism who happen to be Jewish, like Irving Kristol and Norman Podhoretz.

Some Zionist-leaning people embrace neoconservatism. Not all of them are Jewish. John Hagee is an example.

Geronimo
10-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Benjamin Freedman, a former Zionist, explains some of the diabolical plots
that helped set the stage for the endless wars in the Mid east.
Click here (http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Freedman.html), listen to his speech, and pass this link around.
http://www.iamthewitness.com/mp3/Benjamin_Freedman/folder.jpg

kickzman
10-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Neocons=Zionism not Jews...

Mesogen
10-10-2007, 08:35 AM
I remember being at a "thing" with Ann Coulter and Al Sharpton (what a pair, huh?) and someone asked Coulter what her definition of a neocon was. Her answer was that when a liberal says the word neocon, they really mean "dirty jew."

The audience hushed and then murmured to each other. You could tell she was surprised by this reaction. She just laughed it off and said "Well, I thought it was a good retort."

Uh huh.

This is a common meme.

They act like neocon was some epithet dreamed up by liberals, when it was actually a term that neocons embraced themselves.

Some of the biggest neocons are not jews.

micahnelson
10-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Is Ron for the "Fairness Docterine"? This would be a good time for him to come out in support of it as Rush is playing foot in mouth a lot.

The best way to find out if someone is wrong is to hear him speak. Thats also the best way to find out the truth.

Freedom of speech is a fair enough doctrine for me.

steph3n
10-10-2007, 08:52 AM
Neocons=Zionism not Jews...

WRONG.
Quit spouting off garbage.