PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I like this but......

BamaFanNKy
03-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Ann Coulter working blue at CPAC was pretty good.

YouTube - Ann Coulter At CPAC Ann Coulter At Her Finest (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8hPLu-E8lc)

dannno
03-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Wow, she totally dissed Palin.. Are you allowed to do that there?

Pretty funny stuff.

BamaFanNKy
03-05-2010, 06:57 PM

Pretty funny stuff.

I swear it was very blue and evil. Love the Kennedy rolling over in his grave and spilling his drink line.

SelfTaught
03-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Damn! Look at that adam's apple. DAYUMMMM!

bucfish
03-05-2010, 07:32 PM
If Ann Coulter has an Adam's apple that makes her a man, WOW, Just WOW. ANN "Adam" Coulter

Bruno
03-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Yeah, and on Hannity today Coulter said "that crazy lady (or something similar) from Texas got 16%" and Hannity said, "she's a 9/11 truther!"

BamaFanNKy
03-05-2010, 07:44 PM
I am not going to defend Ann Coulter, ever. I will say Medina really failed on answering that question. She'll learn from it and come back stronger.

Von_Mises
03-05-2010, 07:45 PM

Pretty funny stuff.

I'm sure those sheep didn't catch that it was a diss to her, rather they heard "Jobs" "Obama" then "Palin" and laughed assuming that Coulter must be on their side.

Bizarrely, I'm going to have to agree with the OP here...I really liked how edge she was. Probably because she was handling it like a stand up comedy act, and didn't voice any of her opinions.

BamaFanNKy
03-05-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm sure those sheep didn't catch that it was a diss to her, rather they heard "Jobs" "Obama" then "Palin" and laughed assuming that Coulter must be on their side.

Bizarrely, I'm going to have to agree with the OP here...I really liked how edge she was. Probably because she was handling it like a stand up comedy act, and didn't voice any of her opinions.

Anytime someone works "Fisting" into an act it's full of win.

Rael
03-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Ann Coulter strikes me as the kind of women who would insist on riding you with a strap on.

Which, if your into that, would not be a bad thing I guess.