PDA

View Full Version : Coulter: "That crazy woman in Texas got 18%"

sofia
03-05-2010, 03:48 PM
That leggy whore said that about Medina on Hannity show today.

RM918
03-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Shock! I also don't think Ann Coulter is a great arbiter for sanity.

Epic
03-05-2010, 04:11 PM
WTF?

Coulter said she likes all of RP's position but foreign policy.

And Medina = RP and is in texas so there is no foreign policy really.

So shouldn't Coulter like Medina?

michaelwise
03-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Coulter is a conspiracy theorist. 2 nights ago on Hannity she said they wait for the right time to bring out things on politicians like Charley Rangel and others. Who are they she is talking about? The way she said it, she was talking like a conspiracy theorist. I'm trying to find the video segment.

DapperDan
03-05-2010, 04:17 PM
Turn off the radio. Turn off the TV. You'll be much happier I promise.

Cowlesy
03-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Mike Church says there is a talk-radio mafia --- so I am sure the little talking-heads decide what they think they need to do and then coordinate efforts.

Von_Mises
03-05-2010, 04:23 PM
WTF?

She's a mindless drone. Don't expect her to correlate the 2.

Beck said "jump," she said "how high?", Beck smeared Medina with 9/11 and Coulter and the crew went right along with it.

lester1/2jr
03-05-2010, 04:24 PM
here' a crazy conspiracy theory: saddam and al queda were in cahoots!

can you believe some people actually believed that shit?

Taco John
03-05-2010, 04:24 PM

This.

I did this some time ago. It works wonders for your sanity.

georgiaboy
03-05-2010, 04:28 PM
I'm interested to know in what context this statement was made by Coulter. Was she commenting on the 18% of Texas GOP primary voters as crazy, on the growing disgust with the voters on their establishment choices forcing a lot of people to pick "anything but incumbents", or just mocking Medina's craziness, or something else?

bruce leeroy
03-05-2010, 04:30 PM
WTF?

I know her followers hate Paul with a passion for the most part

tpreitzel
03-05-2010, 07:40 PM

Yep. It's a painful enough experience to simply read the contorted justifications of some members here for keeping these hacks in business. ;) Actually, there isn't ANY legitimate justification for popularizing these hacks by increasing their ratings. Can one "know thy enemy" without directly assisting the enemy? Maybe, some members should be more concerned about productive matters, i.e. running for local office on a constitutional platform, than listening to their enemies in the media, thereby keeping them on the air. If one is a candidate for office, use the controlled media. Otherwise, ignore them.

BamaFanNKy
03-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Sorry guys. Medina blew that question. She can recover and run for another office.

tpreitzel
03-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Sorry guys. Medina blew that question.

Prove it. ;) ... and you need to consider ALL of the polls as a starting point.

BamaFanNKy
03-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Prove it. ;) ... and you need to consider ALL of the polls as a starting point.

I'm just saying she could of been more prepared answering it. I don't think that late in the game she lost many if any votes. She may of gained some.

Akus
03-05-2010, 07:53 PM
WTF?

Ann Coulter is a fake. Who knew?

Coming up next: could wrestling be fake?:eek:

UtahApocalypse
03-05-2010, 07:55 PM
I think she was saying "crazy woman" in sarcasm more to mock the way Hannity defines RP types. She basically is saying ' if she is so nuts then why did she get 18%? '

tpreitzel
I'm just saying she could of been more prepared answering it. I don't think that late in the game she lost many if any votes. She may of gained some.

OK, I can agree with this sentiment. Her exposure on Beck was likely a draw.

Bruno

How could she have expected that question?

Bruno
I think she was saying "crazy woman" in sarcasm more to mock the way Hannity defines RP types. She basically is saying ' if she is so nuts then why did she get 18%? '

yeah, and then Hannity said, "she's a 9/11 TRUTHER!" and went to commerical.

sofia
03-05-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm interested to know in what context this statement was made by Coulter. Was she commenting on the 18% of Texas GOP primary voters as crazy, on the growing disgust with the voters on their establishment choices forcing a lot of people to pick "anything but incumbents", or just mocking Medina's craziness, or something else?

The context was that many of the Tea Partiers have their hearts in the right place, but are political novices who don't understand that the GOP isn't that bad as they think.

She couldn't believe that "that crazy woman in Texas" got 18% when Perry is a perfectly good conservative.

Imperial
03-06-2010, 02:18 AM

sad part is that I do academic debate and I have heard that claimed there. I recently lost a round when I pointed out that Al Qaeda and Saddam were enemies.

I think it was a net loss. It made Medina unable to grow in support because it turned off the undecideds at a critical point in the race.

FSP-Rebel
03-06-2010, 02:26 AM
sad part is that i do academic debate and i have heard that claimed there. I recently lost a round when i pointed out that al qaeda and saddam were enemies.

I think it was a net loss. It made medina unable to grow in support because it turned off the undecideds at a critical point in the race.

stfu

Wolverine302
03-06-2010, 09:10 AM
the irony of this thread with respect to the ad on the bottom...

speciallyblend
03-06-2010, 09:13 AM

no matter what medina did. the fact is the gop establishment leadership and texas republicans BLEW IT!!!!

Bruno
03-06-2010, 09:18 AM

what ad did you see? I'm getting an ad for a local candidate

MMXII
03-06-2010, 09:42 AM
And that "crazy guy" ron paul was able to get almost 20% of the vote in some voting districts during his presidential run.

Wolverine302
03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
what ad did you see? I'm getting an ad for a local candidate

ann coulter ad

BlackTerrel
03-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Ann Coulter is a fake. Who knew?

Coming up next: could wrestling be fake?:eek:

Don't talk that way about my boy Rowdy Roddy

YouTube - I'm here to chew bubblegum... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso)

BlackTerrel
03-06-2010, 06:19 PM

Gotta love Google Ad words.

Travlyr
03-06-2010, 06:32 PM

And much better informed as well.

SimpleName
03-07-2010, 02:39 AM

They still do. :(

As for ratings, I think it is important to point out that the majority of users on this forum have no part in the ratings the networks see. They still all go by the Nielsen Family system, which only has about 12,000 households and 35,000 people total. So watch as you please! Of course you could be more productive but many times, at least for me, watching Olbermann or the like gets me pumping. And at very least, it gives us an idea of what we will be confronted with in debate.