PDA

View Full Version : Lawson's main opponent writes pro-Fed blog post, gets corrected

aclove
03-05-2010, 02:26 PM
In response to the Wake County Campaign for Liberty's "A Federal Case" seminar, BJ's main primary opponent wrote a pro-Fed blog entry on his campaign website. BJ's supporters tried to submit several comments, but for about 24 hours none appeared, until I created a Facebook note with her response and tagged BJ, R0che, and a bunch of other people. After that, the comments magically appeared all at once, and a thorough discussion of monetary policy broke out.

Check it out here: h ttp://www.rocheforcongress.com/?p=753

ronpaulhawaii
03-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Great job forcing it out in the open. I'm very pleased that the RPFs crafted response is being quoted further on in the discussion . Our Economics and Sound Money folk are the BEST!!!

:D

rancher89
03-05-2010, 04:42 PM
WOOT for the home team!!!

Epic
03-05-2010, 05:08 PM
I like how Roche is really running to shake things up!

I mean, seriously, who runs on a platform of saving a secretive monopolistic banking cartel?

Nathan Hale
03-05-2010, 06:15 PM
I think it's great that he's offering up such a softball that we can use to thoroughly crush him when it comes time to debate.

Michigan11
03-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Great job forcing it out in the open. I'm very pleased that the RPFs crafted response is being quoted further on in the discussion . Our Economics and Sound Money folk are the BEST!!!

:D

Yeah they are the best!:)

Way to go people!:cool:

wildturkey
03-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Those were some good responses. I dont understand how a man who was a VP of some international bank could be so naive to the crime the FED commits on a daily basis. Pretty obvious he's out to protect the banker elite. Scary guy.