PDA

View Full Version : Nice guys (or gals) finish last

sofia
03-05-2010, 02:26 PM
everyone is so chicken to "go negative".....Perry got away with being Al Gore's Texas campaign Manager cuz Medina commercials failed to point that out.

I would have hammered him day and night with that. I bet less than 50% of GOP primary voters even knew this little fact about Perry.

You will notice that Rand's ads hammer away at Grayson for being a Clinton supporter....and his margin of Grayson keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Attack ads work....as long as they are truthful and relevant

John Taylor
03-05-2010, 02:31 PM
everyone is so chicken to "go negative".....Perry got away with being Al Gore's Texas campaign Manager cuz Medina commercials failed to point that out.

I would have hammered him day and night with that. I bet less than 50% of GOP primary voters even knew this little fact about Perry.

You will notice that Rand's ads hammer away at Grayson for being a Clinton supporter....and his margin of Grayson keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Rand has been using negative adds to show Grayson that he is perfectly willing to fight fire with fire. Rand isnt' attacking to get ahead.

However, you're right about one thing, the underdog underperforming candidate has to go on the offensive... but Medina didn't have the money to do that. Rand barely has enough money for his primary, and needs a good 3/4ths of a million more in order to fend off the attacks which inevitably will come down the pike at him, on drugs, on everything...

evilfunnystuff
03-05-2010, 04:14 PM

i agree