PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Horowitz blog's attacks on Ron Paul?

Brian Defferding
03-05-2010, 10:27 AM
They have seem to go full-on crazy lately with various attacks on him - and what's amusing is they are all high-school level swipes, like I'm reading it from literally a sixteen year old's blog.

Cowlesy
03-05-2010, 10:30 AM
They use 1960's left-wing smear tactics and character assassinations to knee-cap their perceived enemies. Best thing to do is to ignore them and let them hate in their own little space.

Bruno
03-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Remember: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you WIN!"

Consider it progress. :)

Inflation
03-05-2010, 10:08 PM
They have seem to go full-on crazy lately with various attacks on him - and what's amusing is they are all high-school level swipes, like I'm reading it from literally a sixteen year old's blog.

CPAC and RP's face crushing victories might have something to do with it.

Horo is such a girly-man, I hope he continues to rant crazy for us. He's so funny!

Liberty Stud
03-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Neocons will attack anyone who does not support the "Israel First" agenda. In other words, you must promote Israeli interests over our own national interests, or you will be attacked.

Also, one of the main roots of Neoconservatism is communism. Horowitz himself is a "former" communist.

Inflation
03-06-2010, 03:04 PM
I wonder how much the FBI & Mossad pay Whorowitz from their Hal Turner Memorial informant slush fund.

Liberty Stud
03-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Probably less than Mossad pays Michael Medved to host his daily radio show. Maybe Whorowitz is trying to impress his Israeli bosses in the hopes of getting a raise?

johnrocks
03-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Why "conservatives" like former marxists baffles the hell out of me.

RonPaulalways
03-06-2010, 09:04 PM
A lot of neocons (ethno-centric Israel-firsters) are very vicious because they have no respect for the society they live in, so they will do whatever it takes to try to discredit those who threaten their agenda.

You should see some of the vicious articles about Ron Paul from various supporters of Israel in the media during his campaign in the Republican primaries.

Maybe Whorowitz is trying to impress his Israeli bosses in the hopes of getting a raise?

They don't need monetary compensation. They are motivated by ethnic pride.

Inflation
03-06-2010, 10:09 PM
If 'motivated by ethnic pride' means trying to impress hot IDF ladies, I can see the point.

But I don't think Whorowitz, err, shops on that floor of the mall.

Liberty Stud
03-06-2010, 10:11 PM
A lot of neocons (ethno-centric Israel-firsters) are very vicious because they have no respect for the society they live in, so they will do whatever it takes to try to discredit those who threaten their agenda.

You should see some of the vicious articles about Ron Paul from various supporters of Israel in the media during his campaign in the Republican primaries.

They don't need monetary compensation. They are motivated by ethnic pride.

Good points.

dr. hfn
03-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Remember: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you WIN!"

Consider it progress. :)

then they fight you

daddysteve
03-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Whorowitz- that's just priceless. Just as good as Status Quo-bama or smoking Hope-ium.