PDA

View Full Version : Mark Williams Keeps his Cool

Mach
03-05-2010, 03:30 AM
This guy is crazy, he must have been paid off or something....

http://www.resistnet.com/video/video/show?id=2600775%3AVideo%3A2067710&;xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

YouTube - Mark Williams (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nObPplOGUdI)

TheEvilDetector
03-05-2010, 03:53 AM
The host lost his mind (or paid to make it appear so).

Ultimately it looks like he was trying to make Tea Party look bad to the general public.

Mach
03-05-2010, 04:06 AM
The funny thing is, that host took it so far that he helped the Tea Party.

I don't remember his name but if you see the other guest that was on the show within the first coupla seconds of the video, that may explain things a little better.

Mach
03-05-2010, 07:33 PM
bump

RM918
03-05-2010, 07:40 PM
The funny thing is, that host took it so far that he helped the Tea Party.

I don't remember his name but if you see the other guest that was on the show within the first coupla seconds of the video, that may explain things a little better.

Mark Potok, I believe, mouthpiece of the SPLC that MSNBC loves to have on to call their political opponents racists with the guise of authority on the matter.

But that was ridiculous. I remember Ratigan being rather agreeable not too long ago, but what he just pulled there was an exact copy performance of what Lawrence O'Donnell, I believe, pulled on Peter Schiff not too long ago, and what Ed Harris pulled on Ron Paul also not too long ago.

Mach
03-06-2010, 02:42 AM
Mark Potok, I believe, mouthpiece of the SPLC that MSNBC loves to have on to call their political opponents racists with the guise of authority on the matter.

But that was ridiculous. I remember Ratigan being rather agreeable not too long ago, but what he just pulled there was an exact copy performance of what Lawrence O'Donnell, I believe, pulled on Peter Schiff not too long ago, and what Ed Harris pulled on Ron Paul also not too long ago.

Mark Potok.... yeah, that's it, it's funny, but, Ratigan seemed like the most violent, prejudice person there.... a real hater.