PDA

View Full Version : Video of Debates?

Koz
03-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Where are they at??

ronpaulhawaii
03-05-2010, 12:21 AM
These guys are the ones with the 2nd debate, and the partner account, but it hasn't been posted yet.

http://www.riograndefoundation.org/

We have called and they said they would send us the files, not here yet...

We have the raw footage from the first debate. Will still run into upload limits for the approx 45 minutes out of two hours of clips , editing, uploading, etc. takes time and resources... I hear you and want to post it ASAP, but some wheels turn slower then others...

If we had a million bucks, I'd ask Chris and Genia to come out, and videos would be plentiful ;)

ronpaulhawaii
03-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Rio Grande Pt1
YouTube - Pt. 1 of 2 - March 1, 2010 - Candidate Forum for NM's 3rd Congressional Seat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTvXLLxa9ng)

Pt2
YouTube - Pt. 2 of 2 - March 1, 2010 - Candidate Forum for NM's 3rd Congressional Seat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EDrNVQkS_8)

dito
03-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Just got done watching the debate. Adam did great.

Koz
03-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Adam did a really nice job. I think Tom did ok too, but Adam illustrated most of his positions a little better.

dito
03-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Yeah, Tom started out sounding good, but as I watched more I started to cringe.

kkassam
03-11-2010, 04:58 AM
OOPS. At about 31:55 in Part 1, Adam says "our CIA was involved in the overthrow of the Shah [of Iran] in 1953". In fact, the CIA overthrew President Mossadegh and installed the Shah in that year.

Some constructive criticism: Adam, you need to make sure you're a little more polished and prepared with ready-made answers so you don't make slip-ups like this. You probably could not have anticipated this particular question about the green revolution in Iran, but nevertheless came up with a pretty good answer thinking on your feet. Clearly you understands the philosophy of liberty, and your answers are always thoughtful and right on message, but you can easily be undercut in the eyes of ordinary voters if you do not appear certain (your opponent's opening statement, which sounded like it could have come from the mouth of a plumb-line libertarian is an example of this). I don't know how he did it, but Ron Paul's performance during the debates and ability to produce sound-bite answers to difficult questions during the presidential was magnificent. In short: more confidence and forcefulness Adam. I'm sure this will come with time and experience, but don't neglect the benefits you might derive from instruction by a speech coach or from hours spent on debate-prep.

haaaylee
03-13-2010, 10:06 PM
whats up with Mullins picking Mises, Hayek, and Friedman as his favorite economists? i'm not that familiar with him, but is that possibly legit, or obviously stolen?

ronpaulhawaii
03-14-2010, 09:39 AM
whats up with Mullins picking Mises, Hayek, and Friedman as his favorite economists? i'm not that familiar with him, but is that possibly legit, or obviously stolen?

Tom is the hand-picked establishment candidate and using the hijacking tactics of the tea-o-cons.