PDA

View Full Version : Expectations for FT in the debate

MsDoodahs
10-08-2007, 07:08 AM
lol, I just heard that MSNBC pundit Chuck Todd say that so long as FT doesn't speak over his 90 seconds, he will "win" the debate because the bar is so utterly low for him. :rolleyes:

Sadly, I guess that is true from FT's supporters point of view. :eek:

eta: they showed the SNL skit on FT, HILARIOUS!

Tim724
10-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Yes, Fred Thompson is a pathetic speaker. A lot of people just haven't realized it yet because he has been hiding for so long. I can't wait to see him crash and burn in Tuesday's CNBC debate.

Supposedly he is now talking about abolishing the IRS?

This was in a CNN article about him:

The campaign has just polished off its first piece of direct mail, which paints Thompson as a small government conservative who will abolish the IRS, appoint "strict constructionist judges" and focus on "returning authority to the states" on "family" issues.

Spirit of '76
10-08-2007, 07:48 AM
Supposedly he is now talking about abolishing the IRS?

This was in a CNN article about him:

The campaign has just polished off its first piece of direct mail, which paints Thompson as a small government conservative who will abolish the IRS, appoint "strict constructionist judges" and focus on "returning authority to the states" on "family" issues.

He's been watching what works for Ron and then trying to cash in on it since day one.

TurtleBurger
10-08-2007, 04:58 PM
At the first confrontational question he gets, he'll start yelling about sending the moderator to Gitmo.