PDA

View Full Version : FreeRepublic Complains About all of Fox News' Positive Attention Towards Kokesh

RonPaulFanInGA
03-04-2010, 02:03 PM
h ttp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2464196/posts

Am I the only one who just loves reading these neocons complain about Kokesh or Ron Paul or Rand Paul, etc.? :D

AdamT
03-04-2010, 02:24 PM
This group of DC Kokesh haters are absolutely out of their minds. Saw them at CPAC. Frothing neocons of the highest order. They actually scared me.

Cowlesy
03-04-2010, 02:30 PM
This group of DC Kokesh haters are absolutely out of their minds. Saw them at CPAC. Frothing neocons of the highest order. They actually scared me.

There was one lady that was close to foaming at the mouth...seriously.

Inflation
03-05-2010, 01:08 AM
h ttp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2464196/posts

Am I the only one who just loves reading these neocons complain about Kokesh or Ron Paul or Rand Paul, etc.? :D

Not at all.

I love watching Nirthers froth.

It's so funny how they can convince themselves that the FedGov is perfectly innocent of any cover-up or incomplete accounting on the topic of 9/11, and Troofers are America hating scum, while also thinking that Obama's father's citizenship and/or nirthplace and/or secret Mooslim loyalty should be endlessly discussed.

FreeRepublic is isolating itself into the Kook farm of conservatism, by heaping hatred on Troofers while glorifying Nuhrthurs.

That idiotic, hypocritical, self-serving, ironic stance has been ridiculed on RedState and HotAir, just to name two sites that usually agree with the Freeper Fundy Zio-fetishists.

There should be a site, or subforum, devoted to highlighting the craziest, funniest things these Nurther nutjobs say.

Some of them even hate Rand Paul more than they love Sarah Palin, like that poor pathetic Mommyblogger freak. But they are just a noisy minority, thank Jeebus!

K466
03-05-2010, 02:21 PM
I don't really love reading it. It just makes me think of now much work we have ahead of us educating the people.