PDA

View Full Version : Is RPF Your Favorite Website?

Baptist
03-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Since late 07 this has been the site I check most often. Was wondering if anyone frequents another site more than this, and if so, what is it? I check this site like every hour when I'm awake. I can't really say that I have a favorite section. I like many of the subforums and the diversity of people here makes for some fantastic conversations.

specsaregood
03-04-2010, 12:15 AM
There is a clowncar load of rpfers on http://goldismoney.info

Bruno
03-04-2010, 12:20 AM
There are other websites? :confused: :D

Baptist
03-04-2010, 12:34 AM
There is a clowncar load of rpfers on http://goldismoney.info

Thx. Never heard of that place, it looks like fun. Whenever there is chatter about crap hitting the fan in the economy, I also check TickerForum.org for economic stuff.

Kotin
03-04-2010, 12:39 AM
yes.

hotbrownsauce
03-04-2010, 12:47 AM
I use the RSS feed to get a lot of information. Places such as dailypaul.com libertymaven lew rockwell and so on. I also subscribe to many users on youtube such as marcled (spelling)? the judge, cato institute, mises, and maybe a dozen others. I check this site a few times a week when I have the chance because if stuff is happening the people here know about it and are talking about it. Very seldomly am I the first to post about news or something else. I usually do a search to see if someone beat me to it. I also get e-mail updates from certain people and organizations.

Let me tell you, rssfeed, e-mail updates, paul forums, and subscriptions on youtube make it a 4 stop shop spending maybe 30-60 minutes a day instead of a few hours. Yahoo.com and Drudgereport.com are good too.

hotbrownsauce
03-04-2010, 12:55 AM
OH! and how can I forget DVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baptist
03-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Let me tell you, rssfeed, e-mail updates, paul forums, and subscriptions on youtube make it a 4 stop shop spending maybe 30-60 minutes a day instead of a few hours. Yahoo.com and Drudgereport.com are good too.

Yeah, I get more information just scanning thread titles here and checking a few other sites, than most Americans get watching their 1-3 hours of cable news every night.

Juan McCain
03-04-2010, 08:48 AM
By far . . .

but I scan linux forums like Fedora Forum and Ubuntu Forum,
both with a very international membership.

Politics can NOT be discussed there at all . . .
even a global warming thread in the off-topic lounge was closed as too political.

pcosmar
03-04-2010, 09:01 AM
By far . . .

but I scan linux forums like Fedora Forum and Ubuntu Forum,
both with a very international membership.

Politics can NOT be discussed there at all . . .
even a global warming thread in the off-topic lounge was closed as too political.

Yup, Not even allowed in the "sandbox" at ,
http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php
I even had a desktop pic removed :(:p when Ron Paul was on my Desktop.

Though there are several sites I like and visit often, I am here most often. :)

Hunter Gatherer
03-04-2010, 09:07 AM
I really like RPF. This site is full of intelligent people and good conversation.

I also visit Kitco forums often. I get the feeling some others read and post on both sites.

https://www.kitcomm.com/index.php Ki

tmosley
03-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Yup. RPF has the widest array of information that I am interested in of any website that I currently visit. I just wish some of the old members were still here, as they provided a lot of great information. It seems like the flow has been more staunched of late...

noxagol
03-04-2010, 11:21 AM
No, lewrockwell.com has that honor.

brandon
03-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Yep. Usually spend 2-3 hours a day here. I spend maybe a total of an additional 2 hours on other sites or playing online games.

Matt Collins
03-04-2010, 11:36 AM
There are other websites? :confused: :D
You beat me to it! :mad:

Danke
03-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Until someone starts Matt Collins Forums, Ron Paul Forums will have to do...

BenIsForRon
03-04-2010, 12:53 PM
www.zombo.com

low preference guy
03-04-2010, 12:56 PM
for me, it's the most visited

Pennsylvania
03-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Definitely my favorite, and has been for a while. It's a great source of news and very entertaining sometimes. Every once in a while I'll get into a real life discussion and realize just how far away people are from me ideologically, so I don't take RPF for granted one bit, or RPFers, even the ones I clash with.

Baptist
03-05-2010, 11:03 PM
www.zombo.com

Lots to do on that site.