PDA

View Full Version : Extended Interview Transcript for Santa Fe Reporter Article

ronpaulhawaii
03-03-2010, 03:26 PM
I think you all will like this... Interesting opening

This week’s SFR cover story takes a close look at conservatism, Santa Fe style, with a particular focus on Republican Congressional candidate Adam Kokesh. Read the story here. And below, read excerpts from SFR’s interview with Kokesh. At least one thing he says is guaranteed to piss you off, no matter what your political views may be. For instance:

“[W]e don’t have a capitalist system in the United States, and it drives me crazy to hear people blame capitalism for where we are today. We have a system of corporatism and crony capitalism.”

Or this:

“Obviously it’s incorrect about my campaign, and my candidacy, but I think the comparison between the Tea Party and Obama in that sense is fair. There is that dynamic of projection going on very heavily.”

Full Interview:
http://www.sfreeper.com/2010/03/03/tea-party-on-sfrs-extended-interview-with-adam-kokesh/

lx43
03-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Very good interview Adam gave.

LittleLightShining
03-03-2010, 04:44 PM
GREAT interview.

mamakar
03-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Questions were good, answers were excellent

Timbo
03-03-2010, 08:07 PM
There's a nasty misleading comment at the bottom of that article. Could someone who knows Adam better than I please refute it? He tries to associate Adam with The Black Panthers and Communists among others. I've just stumbled upon him and am sure someone else could do him more justice.

ClayTrainor
03-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Anyway, I said, ‘What do you think of Kokesh?’ And he said, ‘I don’t have much use for Kokesh.’ And he called you a pussy. And he brought up the war protests specifically. I just wanted to get your reaction to that.

I’d like to hear him say that to my face.

Holy shit, that's the best interview answer, ever! Awesome, awesome interview, Adam.

Sorry for my lack of activism lately, things been a bit complicated for me. When's the next money bomb? I will make a serious effort to put some time into another video for you. I'm very sorry that i didn't pull through on the last one :(

Bergie Bergeron
03-03-2010, 08:21 PM
There's a nasty misleading comment at the bottom of that article. Could someone who knows Adam better than I please refute it? He tries to associate Adam with The Black Panthers and Communists among others. I've just stumbled upon him and am sure someone else could do him more justice.
Yeah please check this out.

ronpaulhawaii
03-03-2010, 10:47 PM
working on it :D , thanks