PDA

View Full Version : Wake County "Diversity Policy"

wildturkey
03-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Ill try to make this a short story. Wake County in NC has for 30 years had a failed bussing policy. Basically they ship a bunch of poor black kids to rich white schools, and vice versa (this is obviously not how the law is worded, but what it in fact is). It has failed on a number of levels and the new school board has voted to end it and return to neighborhood schools. Of course the NAACP has already started to file a lawsuit against them to reverse their decision. Let me add that there are hundreds of kids who spend 1.5 hours on the bus to and from school everyday. Do you think the NAACP has any power in this, or can they win? I dont know how to word that question, all I know is I want that policy to stop and Im worried that the race-baiters are going to come ruin it. So your thoughts please...

Dunedain
03-03-2010, 07:01 PM
They don't understand that whites DON'T WANT to live in an all-black ghetto. It is a hard concept for them to understand, but remember we are dealing with some seriously deranged people here.

GunnyFreedom
03-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Well, they just voted to end the abominable practice, with lots of public support. Somehow I don't see even the Obama DOJ overturning an official board vote because it wasn't racist enough...but then they have overturned public referendums because they weren't racist enough... and somehow NC always seems to be the target. :(