PDA

View Full Version : Attention! Constitution Party Supporters: Our Moment Of Truth Has Arrived...

Volitzer
03-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Attention!

Constitution Party Supporters:

Our Moment Of Truth
Has Arrived...What Will
You do?

Dear Fellow Constitutionalist,

In the 18 years since we began our political journey at the Constitution Party’s first National Convention in New Orleans, we have come far! What was only a dream in 1992-- a brand new national political party that would offer average Americans principled, constitutionalist candidates for whom to vote, candidates who would provide honest, representation, free from the strings of special interests - is now an emerging reality.

There is much good news! In Pennsylvania, two Constitution Party candidates were elected to local partisan office in 2009. In 2010 many Constitution Party state affiliates will be offering first class candidates for office. The dynamic Chelene Nightingale of California, the incumbent mayor of Tull, Arkansas Frank Gilbert, and the charismatic Randy Stufflebeam in Illinois are just three of our terrific and dedicated candidates for Governor. Likewise, outstanding Constitution Party candidates like Rob Taylor in Wisconsin, Eric Deaton in Ohio, Bernie De Castro in Florida and Jan Johnson in New York are among the many who are stepping forward to offer a real choice for U.S. Senate.

In states such as Nevada, Utah, Michigan and Missouri, the Constitution Party will be running large slates of candidates; most of our states will be offering more Constitution Party candidates than ever before; and some states, like Delaware, Maryland, Iowa and Alabama (to name just a few) will be offering CP Congressional candidates for the very first time.

More Americans are fed up with the two big-box parties than ever before and are looking at what the Constitution Party has to offer.

The prospects for the Constitution Party have never been greater than they are today! After years of dedicated effort and struggle, we are very, very close to our goal of providing America with a viable Constitutionalist political alternative. Yet, as we approach that goal and the fulfillment of our dreams, there is Danger... A Very Grave Danger, that threatens to destroy all that we have worked for and turn these dreams to ashes!

In fact, the Constitution Party’s current situation could well be described by quoting Charles Dickens famous line: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." I have described above why recent months have been the "best of times" for the Constitution Party. Unfortunately, we now face a financial crisis so severe that it threatens the very ability of the Constitution Party to continue operations, and that would, indeed, constitute the "worst of times" not only for the party, but for our nation.

Unlike the Democrat and Republican Parties, who draw their hundreds of millions of dollars of financial support from big money special interests and multinational corporate PACS, the Constitution Party depends entirely upon the people across America who share its principles for financial support. In other words, it depends on you and me.

So I must ask, what is your liberty worth to you? Moreover, what is the liberty of your children and your grandchildren worth to you?

Will we stand aside and leave our country, the land that we love, to the mercy of special interest controlled Democrat and Republican politicians who have brought us ever larger and more powerful government? Will we continue to suffer the moral derelictions of the likes of Elliott Spitzer, Mark Sanford and John Edwards; and to follow the Clinton, Bush and Obama administrations into the jaws of a Global New World Order OR will we stand up now and declare our faith in God and our commitment to the U.S. Constitution and resolve to do whatever it takes to restore, preserve and protect the liberty to the people of these United States of America envisioned by the framers?

You will notice that I said "we." We... all of us... are in this together and this is our "moment of truth." After years of struggle and sacrifice, will we reach our mutual goal or will we falter and fail, just when victory is within our grasp?

WE really have no choice, do we? You know it and I know it. We must continue! We must not allow our efforts to fail now that we are so very close to our goal.

Without a doubt, anything that any of us can give today will be considered a bargain if it will assist in restoring and preserving for our children and their children a free republic in which to live.

I hope you will click here and support your Constitution Party now.

http://constitutionparty.com/contribute.php

John Q. Revere
03-03-2010, 02:06 PM
There is no doubt there cowboy! American's need more political choice in the land of plenty.

I can get 12 different kind of steaks when I eat but only have 2 basic choices when it comes to my politics?

You keep ridin that "more party" train, we need more.

Juan McCain
03-03-2010, 02:27 PM
The Constitution Party really did preceed the morphing of our Tea Party into the "TeaOcons of Sarah Palin" -
as well as preceeding the recent hype of the Coffee Party progressives who just don't want their NObamaCare to get derailed.