PDA

View Full Version : Democrat calling for Obama's Impeachment wins primary.

FrostyLeaf
03-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Kesha Rogers snatched up the primary in the 22nd district of Texas. I suppose some Texans like NASA and do not wish to see Obama slash it into oblivion. Although, I am shocked to hear no rhetoric from the "libertarians" in regards to their support of obama on this issue. She won by openly asking for the impeachment of obama during her campaign, along with economic solutions suggested by Larouche.

Might I add, Kesha is part of LarouchePAC. Might I also add the majority here dislike Larouche. Just one more thing to add.

RAND PAUL AINT SAID SHIT ABOUT IMPEACHING OBAMA! I honestly doubt he has the balls to do it either...nor will he find them.

www.keshaforcongress.com/

www.larouchepac.com

FrankRep
03-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Your first post here was to attack Rand Paul?

Bruno
03-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Peddle your crap somewhere else

jmdrake
03-03-2010, 09:22 AM
Your first post here was to attack Rand Paul?

I agree. Poor form. And not helpful to Kesha Rogers. She sounds like an interesting candidate.

specsaregood
03-03-2010, 09:23 AM
I love it when those larouchees call me on the phone. Fun times....

CharlesTX
03-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Nice way to get the "Conservatives" on board to vote for her by saying, "Impeach Obama".

Feel better now?

coyote_sprit
03-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Frosty isn't an established members so I can say go fuck yourself to him right?

I'm not the biggest fan of Rand as of late but I hate Larouche.

BlackTerrel
03-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Kesha Rogers snatched up the primary in the 22nd district of Texas. I suppose some Texans like NASA and do not wish to see Obama slash it into oblivion.

Just for the record when is the last time a Democrat won this seat? This isn't one of those things where one side doesn't take it seriously because they never win is it?

No inside knowledge of that particular district - just I know that Texas tends to go Republican.

Might I add, Kesha is part of LarouchePAC. Might I also add the majority here dislike Larouche. Just one more thing to add.

RAND PAUL AINT SAID SHIT ABOUT IMPEACHING OBAMA! I honestly doubt he has the balls to do it either...nor will he find them.

Might I add that you live in your parents basement.

specsaregood
03-03-2010, 03:10 PM
//