PDA

View Full Version : How many of Debra's Precinct Resolutions did you get passed?

TruckinMike
03-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Yee-Haw!!

I introduced all six of Debra's Precinct resolutions ---- Passed 5, lost one. It was the Republican party term limit resolution -- Some 'ol Perry voter thought we would lose all of our good people. I said no, we'll get rid of all our bad people! Anyway she was convincing enough to sway the others against me, but i did my best.

Who else has infiltrated the collective?:eek:

TMike, county convention delegate

MsDoodahs
03-02-2010, 10:41 PM
I presented 4, got all 4 passed.

Also a county convention delegate.

TruckinMike
03-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Good Job MsDoodahs!!

Thats two precincts down. A few hundred more and we'll have it made.:D

TMike

undergroundrr
03-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Same with me - 4 submitted, 4 passed.

ScotTX
03-02-2010, 10:57 PM
I got all 6 of Debra's plus 7 others passed. Of course, my precinct convention consisted of me and the precinct chairman. Oh, and I'm also Secretary and a delegate to the county convention March 20!

TruckinMike
03-03-2010, 07:12 AM
I got all 6 of Debra's plus 7 others passed. Of course, my precinct convention consisted of me and the precinct chairman. Oh, and I'm also Secretary and a delegate to the county convention March 20!

HA HA .. Way to go !

There were only 9 attendees at my convention - and one real establishment hack. I had a huge battle with her just over the pledge to "work to eliminating property tax" - I strong armed a victory out of that one, but she held steadfast on the term limit resolution.

See you at the state convention!

TMike

PS - Always where a truckers cap/jacket to the meetings, they'll let you get away with anything.

MikeStanart
03-03-2010, 07:20 AM
HA HA .. Way to go !

There were only 9 attendees at my convention - and one real establishment hack. I had a huge battle with her just over the pledge to "work to eliminating property tax" - I strong armed a victory out of that one, but she held steadfast on the term limit resolution.

See you at the state convention!

TMike

PS - Hint: always where a truckers cap/jacket to the meetings, they'll let you get away with anything.

See ya there!

Lymeade-Lady
03-03-2010, 08:00 AM
All of them passed in my precinct. :) Only 3 of us, and I'm married to one of the others, so that sorta made it easy.

lupester
03-03-2010, 08:13 AM
We got all passed. Plus I helped 7 more people who were not involved before become delegates.

TXcarlosTX
03-03-2010, 11:23 AM
i was alone at my convention. so i get 5 delegate strength.

my resolutions are :

* Texas Repeblican Party supports a full audit of the Federal Reserve.

* Texas Republican Party will adhere to the economic principals of the Austrian School of Economics.

Elwar
03-03-2010, 12:05 PM
They can pass easily at the precinct level...in 2008 I was the precinct chair so I submitted about 12 of them.

But the next step for the resolution is for it to go to the county/district resolution committee.

They can throw out whichever resolutions they want, without any say from the delegates or precinct chairs. We need our folks on those committees.

Also, if just one county/district passes a resolution, it goes on to the state convention.

Justinjj1
03-03-2010, 12:59 PM
I became the chairman of the precinct convention and a delegate to the county convention, but I did not introduce the resolutions. Can I introduce them at the county convention?

Imperial
03-03-2010, 04:16 PM
If I have a friend who is interested in participating, is there any way she can still attend a county convention?