PDA

View Full Version : What a B$&#@!!!!!

RileyE104
03-02-2010, 09:37 PM
I knew KBH was just staying in the race to stall Medina! I just saw her give a speech where she dropped out.. This was such a set up, THANKS A LOT, YOU *****.

She could have just dropped out last week and then the people who were going to vote for her (who most likely wouldn't have voted for Perry in the Primary) might have voted for Medina and there would have DEFINITELY been a run off (not saying that there wont be one still, seeing as only 25% have reported so far, but it would have been more in our favor had KBH just dropped out).

It was just a sad, crooked political-tactic to help Perry sustain his position as Governor. :mad:

purplechoe
03-02-2010, 09:43 PM
It was just a sad, crooked political-tactic to help Perry sustain his position as Governor. :mad:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_11-nzoYFuQU/SrgS4uZDulI/AAAAAAAAGFU/fvTQsq19sFA/s400/Glenn+Beck

orafi
03-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Wait id she's out and gardisal still gets under 50 (God knows). there still can be a run off, right?

RileyE104
03-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Wait id she's out and gardisal still gets under 50 (God knows). there still can be a run off, right?

I don't know.. I don't even know if KBH really dropped out or not, I think she just *acknowledged* that Perry has won.