PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Ratigan Cuts Off Mark Williams Mic

Immortal Technique
03-02-2010, 08:22 PM
YouTube - Dylan Ratigan Cuts T-Baggers Mic! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWgrQWMbDjE)

I was with this Ratigan fellow when he was talking about the real 23 trillion dollar bail out figure, but this is absolutely ridiculous.
Note that slime Potok prior to the interview

BenIsForRon
03-02-2010, 08:24 PM
I like Dylan, but he needs to chill.

specsaregood
03-02-2010, 08:36 PM
I like Dylan, but he needs to chill.

The irony was Ratigan claiming that the tea party was using HIS show as a vehicle to spread propaganda. All I saw there was Ratigan spreading his own filthy propganda. Top notch douchebaggery.

V4Vendetta
03-02-2010, 08:38 PM
His guest hands him his ASS so he cuts his mic off??? LMAO Pwned!!!!

Flash
03-02-2010, 08:39 PM
The "I don't own NBC" thing is a huge copout (sp). If NBC really did hire a racist or anti-semite then Dylan could've made a public resignation or threatened to quit. Similar to how that weatherman from the Today show threatened to quit NBC when they were dancing around the Imus issue and didn't act fast enough on firing him.

V4Vendetta
03-02-2010, 08:42 PM
The "I don't own NBC" thing is a huge copout (sp). If NBC really did hire a racist or anti-semite then Dylan could've made a public resignation or threatened to quit. Similar to how that weatherman from the Today show threatened to quit NBC when they were dancing around the Imus issue and didn't act fast enough on firing him.

Mark Williams doesn't own the Tea Party either. LMAO

Stary Hickory
03-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Ok Dylan is a complete moron. I am supposing there was a rascist sign at a Tea Party so in Dylan's small mind that represents the millions of folk there. And then he asks this guy if he is rascist.....SERIOUSLY? Who the hell knows who the nutjob with the sign was, it could have been a leftist nut trying to smear the Tea Party for all we know, or it could be a legitimate nut.

Dylan is asking this guy to be responsible for the actions of a random nut job a public gathering.

Dylan is a tool.

Stary Hickory
03-02-2010, 09:03 PM

Exactly just like the guy he was interviewing does not own and control every random guy that comes to tea party rally. More leftists peddling racism and hate. I mean I don't even know where they get this stuff, you have one or two people who show up at a rally of THOUSANDs and they concentrate on these people rather than the rest who make up a vast majority. And then they try to slander the whole deal based on a couple people.....really.

It's not below folks on the left to plant people in these rallies to do this stuff anyways. If Dylan has a problem with those people holding the *@#(ing signs then he should interview THOSE people instead of asking this guy to explain their actions.

I thought Dylan was a good guy at one point, but lately he is really showing me the otherside. I cannot stand people who peddle in racism.

silverhandorder
03-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Dylan is a moron.

specsaregood
03-02-2010, 09:07 PM
I thought Dylan was a good guy at one point, but lately he is really showing me the otherside. I cannot stand people who peddle in racism.

You mean like a certain major network that hates black people so much that they crop them out of any video of the tea parties? I'm sure glad Ratigan isn't on that network...oh wait, whoops he is.

Brian4Liberty
03-02-2010, 09:10 PM
What the hell was Ratigan talking about? The guest called the outsiders wing-nuts, and then said he does not endorse racists. Ratigan was ranting without listening at all. Looks like nothing more than a set-up to attack that guy. Ratigan obviously had no intent for it to go any other way.

"Good dog, here's a biscuit for you."

Stary Hickory
03-02-2010, 09:12 PM
You mean like a certain major network that hates black people so much that they crop them out of any video of the tea parties? I'm sure glad Ratigan isn't on that network...oh wait, whoops he is.

Yeah well they didn't hate them in that particular instance they just wanted to present the tea party in a very racially one sided manner for their own purposes. Seriously though I am tired of the left doing this, they cannot get past this racist banter. There minds are so wrapped up in race and hate that they can't see or think straight.

I will say that right doesn't do this(at least no where at all near the extent that the left does). Maybe because they don't benefit at the ballot box on peddling racism. I don't know. Not that the right doesn't has it's issues but it's the left that has really serious issue with racism.

purplechoe
03-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Ratigan is no different than Beck... A while ago I criticized this schmuck saying that he was just saying the truth now because his network was in the tank and they kept loosing viewers because nobody believed the BS they would hear out of CNBC... people just wanted to believe that he was one of the good guys... just like Beck just opening his eyes to the greater "truth"... don't bet on it!

This piece was no different than what Beck did to Medina...

damiengwa
03-02-2010, 09:19 PM
he should have said that racist are welcome at the tea parties, bc the vast majority of participants are NOT racist, and exposing racists to average every day folks is an opportunity to disabuse them of their hatred and bigotry thru the education and community building going on in the tea parties.

Do you really want these racists sitting in their basements seething with hatred and stuck in their world of racist web sites and message boards? Or do you want them to interacting with their neighbors and community where better more tolerant and individualistic value can be learned?

Stary Hickory
03-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Ratigan is no different than Beck... A while ago I criticized this schmuck saying that he was just saying the truth now because his network was in the tank and they kept loosing viewers because nobody believed the BS they would hear out of CNBC... people just wanted to believe that he was one of the good guys... just like Beck just opening his eyes to the greater "truth"... don't bet on it!

This piece was no different than what Beck did to Medina...

Well the one thing I liked about Ratigan was how he accepted the economic views of Ron Paul. And personally I don't think Beck did anything abnormal to Medina. He torpedoed the left for their truther views too. He should have really come clean on Medina though, if she says she does not hold view A then she does not. End of story.

HOLLYWOOD
03-02-2010, 09:25 PM
I've noticed Ratigan is on this Chris Mathews RACIST crusade... everyday now he's having talking head pundits parroting against the Tea Parties/Right Wing/etc etc.

Same crap with NBC/MSNBC/CNBC/CNBW/CNBS... of stirring the pot for ratings. It always fails in the long run.

NBC = FAIL

Carole
03-03-2010, 08:50 AM
That was brutal and disgusting. :) What a terrible anchor Ratigan is. And a total TOOL.

Funny thing about parties and for that matter, any organization, no one has control over who joins them. There are always strong views and even extreme views in all of them.

Even the president is surrounded by these sorts. Have we forgotten Rev. Wright, Farrakan, Van Jones, and oh so many others?

BlackTerrel
03-03-2010, 05:44 PM
This is almost hysterical. I don't think I've ever seen a guest treated so poorly. He wouldn't even let the man speak for three seconds and then said "cut off his mic he won't answer my question".

Of course he won't answer your question when you don't let him speak...

YouTube - Mark Williams (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nObPplOGUdI)

jkr
03-03-2010, 05:45 PM
i am not allowed to call people names...

Cowlesy
03-03-2010, 05:56 PM
That was the most bizarre thing I've seen on TV in a while.

michaelwise
03-03-2010, 06:06 PM
I have not seen any police reports of racial attacks recently. Have you?

angelatc
03-03-2010, 06:30 PM
That was the most bizarre thing I've seen on TV in a while.

The YouTube has "Anger In America" captioned under Ratigan's face.....:)

Cowlesy
03-03-2010, 06:39 PM
I have not seen any police reports of racial attacks recently. Have you?

Only ones I have seen are liberals and/or minorities using them as false incidents to "start a conversation." Like the girl, a self-identified minority, who put a noose in her college library.