PDA

View Full Version : John Stossel (tries) arguing drug legalization on Fox Business

MRoCkEd
03-02-2010, 02:46 PM
YouTube - 3/2/10 John Stossel on Drug War: Why Modern-Day Prohibition Fails (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boTnxsfKRxc&feature=sub)

akforme
03-02-2010, 02:50 PM
I can't stand that black guy, he has to have the worst opinions of just about anyone on the news. He's in a lot of peter schiff videos getting everything wrong.

wrestlingwes_8
03-02-2010, 03:29 PM
I love how the black guy is like "I don't care what that says". Haha, you have to be kidding me. How can you sit there and ignore a statistic and say that you know more than the experts? That's a complete loss of reasoning.

hugolp
03-02-2010, 03:51 PM
I love how the black guy is like "I don't care what that says". Haha, you have to be kidding me. How can you sit there and ignore a statistic and say that you know more than the experts? That's a complete loss of reasoning.

But here is Chewaka!!!!

http://www.newspapertree.com/system/news_article/image1/3938/0330chewbacca.jpg

dannno
03-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Great job with the time he was given!!

catdd
03-02-2010, 04:04 PM
"I love how the black guy is like "I don't care what that says".

Bill Oreillyism.

wildturkey
03-02-2010, 04:10 PM
The black guy thinks that because his neighborhood is bad, he knows what all crack experimenters do, either way good job on john stossels part, and some good news, my state (NC), is really considering privatizing the ABC market, very cool, and this coming from a democrat governor, hopefully it works out

Chester Copperpot
03-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I can't stand that black guy, he has to have the worst opinions of just about anyone on the news. He's in a lot of peter schiff videos getting everything wrong.

That black guy is named Charles something or other.. He does stock picking and investment advice and has been on the wrong side of some Peter Schiff debates.

Ha!

:D

BuddyRey
03-02-2010, 04:45 PM
The black guy thinks that because his neighborhood is bad, he knows what all crack experimenters do, either way good job on john stossels part, and some good news, my state (NC), is really considering privatizing the ABC market, very cool, and this coming from a democrat governor, hopefully it works out

That would be great! I'm so tired of paying 40 bucks for a bottle of Bailey's. I feel far more exploited by government drug-dealers than private ones.