PDA

View Full Version : Just saw this rifle ad on SyFy channel.

Anti Federalist
03-01-2010, 09:24 PM
How cool is that?

YouTube - Henry Rifle Factory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU8qrHzk2Fc&NR=1)

jmdrake
03-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Cool on two counts! Cool that the ad was on SyFy and cool that guns are made in Brooklyn!

KCIndy
03-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Ha! SyFy too?

I just saw the ad on the Discovery Channel. I actually made a comment about it to my wife. Very nice looking rifles... definitely "wish list" worthy for anyone who enjoys firearms.

There's this nice little lever action .22 on their website... sigh...

:)

Anti Federalist
03-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Cool on two counts! Cool that the ad was on SyFy and cool that guns are made in Brooklyn!

I thought the same thing myself.

I'm not a fan of lever action repeaters, but I might pick one up just based on those facts alone.

Anti Federalist
03-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Ha! SyFy too?

I just saw the ad on the Discovery Channel. I actually made a comment about it to my wife. Very nice looking rifles... definitely "wish list" worthy for anyone who enjoys firearms.

There's this nice little lever action .22 on their website... sigh...

:)

Do you have Direct TV? I do.

Not trying to be nosy, but if it's on multiple channels, then it's probably an ad buy through DTV and will show again on other channels as well.

I found this video on youtube, I don't think the ad was the full 2m46s, I think it was a 60 or 90 second edited version of this.

Good for them.

KCIndy
03-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Do you have Direct TV? I do.

Not trying to be nosy, but if it's on multiple channels, then it's probably an ad buy through DTV and will show again on other channels as well.

Good for them.

Yeah, I have Direct TV. I was just thinking they probably bought a big block of satellite time. I hope they sell rifles like crazy. It was quite enjoyable seeing a firearm ad on TV.

Anti Federalist
03-01-2010, 09:59 PM
I hope they sell rifles like crazy. It was quite enjoyable seeing a firearm ad on TV.

Me too, and yes, it was.

Need to see more.