PDA

View Full Version : What Are Our Chances

Koz
03-01-2010, 07:43 PM
I know this is premature, but with Rand polling very well it's looking really good for him. I know Peter isn't polling yet, but we're a long ways away. And, Adam's campaign seems to be going well.

What't the likelyhood we could actually get a couple/few liberty candidates elected?

And, if so how would it impact the congress knowing the Neocon Republicans will maybe take the house and come close in the Senate?

Any ideas?

Stary Hickory
03-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Rand will win Schiff is gonna need a lot of help.

DamianTV
03-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Doesnt matter if they win or they dont. If they dont, the situation will get worse and worse, until the point that so many people are completely awake to wtf is going on and will be pissed about it, that the results of such a debacle will ultimately turn into our would be slave masters worst nightmare. THEY are the ones that should be praying that Ron or Rand or Schiff gets in there. Their alternative will come, sooner or later.

Keep in mind that the nature of liberty acts like a tide. It comes and it goes. It is cyclical. And we are damn near at the ebb tide and about to start headed back the other way, and nothing on this green earth is gonna stop it! Come hell or high water. Hmm, high water, tide, ok bad pun...

TO answer your question, "What are our chances?" 100%, but the timing may be a little off. Its kind of like asking what are the chances of the sun setting in the next three years? 100%, just depends what day you go out to watch the sunset.

Juan McCain
03-01-2010, 09:25 PM
. . . with Rand polling very well it's looking really good for him. . . .

Posting any links to this would be encouraging as I have found some conflicting and confusing polling results.