PDA

View Full Version : Help with Medina e-mail

Elwar
03-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Ok, since I no longer live in Texas, I would like to at least get Medina my brother's and his wife's vote for Medina. Can someone help me write up a quick e-mail to him highlighting why he should vote for her?

He's a Chiropractor, very knowledgable about Perry's forced vaccination that he tried to pass and he's very into homeopathic medicine. He's all over the board politically, probably a democrat. He tends to just vote based on their stance on Chiropractic. He voted for Ron Paul because one of his Chiropractor news sources really liked him and I had him donate $50 to Ron Paul instead of giving me a Christmas present for the moneybomb.

Thanks!

TexFootballMom
03-01-2010, 01:50 PM
You or he might find this interesting:

"In health care, when a patient has a wound there are a variety of treatment options. We can pursue a conservative treatment plan and hope to heal the wound with gauze and medicine. If that doesn't work, then we would need to use more aggressive methods of treatment. If after time, the more conservative treatment option is not healing the wound or confining the damage, then it would be time to cut off the limb," In her view, it is not the governor's right or responsibility to decide when to amputate; that is a decision that rests with the people of Texas.
She admits, however, that while she could not say how much longer Texas can continue its conservative treatment of the wound it (and its sister states) has received at the hands of the federal government, she does believe that the injury is severe and must be treated quickly if the body is to return to its full strength.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/2997-debra-medina-constitutional-david-takes-on-two-goliaths

dannno
03-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Well you'll want to highlight here experience as a nurse, Ron Paul's kind words about how great she is (which I think was not an "official" endorsement) and definitely highlight her stance on the vaccine issue.

Lymeade-Lady
03-01-2010, 02:35 PM
She was in charge of Ron Paul's campaign in TX. That's usually enough for those who voted for him. :)

He might also like that she said that it's really not someone elses business that she homeschooled b/c it's her right to choose what is best for her kids. Parental rights goes hand-in-hand with parental rights to health decisions, specifically vaccines.

And she's the only one who wants to nullify Obamacare, and protect the medical field from the government take-over. Chiropractors are in the medical field, so that definitely makes a difference to him.

Elwar
03-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Well you'll want to highlight here experience as a nurse, Ron Paul's kind words about how great she is (which I think was not an "official" endorsement) and definitely highlight her stance on the vaccine issue.

Actually...the fact that she works in the medical field would probably be a ding against her for a Chiropractor...

I once dated a very successful doctor...my parent's reaction when I told them I was dating a doctor was about the same reaction I'd get if I were to tell them I was dating a McDonald's cashier...or a lawyer...

Elwar
03-02-2010, 09:34 AM
I guess simple was best.

I ended up sending this:
"Did you vote for Debra Medina in the Republican primary yet today? She's big against forced vaccinations."

His response:
"going at lunch, wasn't going to vote for perry or kay, don't trust either one. Perry tried the forced gardisal and kay likes to spend money and side with the democrats."