PDA

View Full Version : Stephen King & Shooter Jennings will be on Alex Jones today talking about NWO

purplechoe
03-01-2010, 03:52 AM
Alex shows a sneak peak at tomorrows show of Shooter Jennings & Hierophant's New Album-Black Bibbon, with special appearance by none other than world-renowned author Stephen King!

YouTube - Alex Jones Tv: Sneak Peak at Shooter Jennings New Album-Black Ribbons with Stephen King (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRZLGW6SsSs)

sevin
03-01-2010, 08:32 AM
I'm very surprised to see Stephen King bother going on a show like this. I wonder if he's actually waking up to what's going on in the world?

Chester Copperpot
03-01-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm very surprised to see Stephen King bother going on a show like this. I wonder if he's actually waking up to what's going on in the world?

I was listening a few days ago, and somebody said that Stephen King had been woken up and against the NWO for many years.

sevin
03-01-2010, 09:13 AM
I was listening a few days ago, and somebody said that Stephen King had been woken up and against the NWO for many years.

Cool! Maybe he'll write a dystopian novel about what the NWO could be like if it completes its goals.

pacelli
03-01-2010, 11:36 AM
ANy idea when King is going to be up? I've been listening to Alex ramble about nothing for the past 36 minutes.

Nate-ForLiberty
03-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Stephen King going on Alex Jones reminded me of this. Michael Crichton arguing against global warming.

http://intelligencesquaredus.org/index.php/past-debates/global-warming-is-not-a-crisis/

payme_rick
03-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Ole Shooter... if I'm in the truck I'll hit up his Sat. evening "Electric Rodeo" show on Sirius 63 Outlaw Country...

pacelli
03-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Is this even stephen king? This is pure garbage. Some emo-type country fusion slow-ass music. I wonder how much Alex is getting paid to advertise this album? Dave Mustaine, I can understand. But THIS???

Krugerrand
03-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Stephen King going on Alex Jones reminded me of this. Michael Crichton arguing against global warming.

http://intelligencesquaredus.org/index.php/past-debates/global-warming-is-not-a-crisis/

Thanks for the link. I've been flipping through the list of debates out of curiosity. It's fascinating to see how people's votes do or do not change.

NoHero
03-01-2010, 03:29 PM
In King's newest (and best IMO) book Under the Dome, about a town cut off by an invisible dome, a 13 yr old boy uses the internet to organize a protest. Also, it mentions using conspiracy sites to see if the government is responsible saying with all the bullshit on these site there is bound to be some corn kernels of truth too. I also know King supported Obama, though.

BlackTerrel
03-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Should be an interesting interview. Don't really like Jones but I've been a fan of Stephen King for many many years.

Not only a brilliant author but one of the smartest people out there if you've ever heard him talk. Compare him to most authors who write a book every 3-4 years, King spits out 4 books a year. In fact, back in the 80's he wrote books under a pen name because publishers couldn't believe that one person could write so many quality books in such a short amount of time. So he had to write under another name to release them all.

chadhb
03-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Stephan King was never slated to be on the show today, Alex got excited thinking King might come on the show. But if you had listened last week, Alex said he was still working on getting King. Stephan King does the Narrorating on the CD, if its goo denough for Stephan King, maybe that is why Jones played the tapes.

Also it amazes me, that everybody cries if big bad AJ makes money off anything. He has 25 employees, maintains a great websites, streams radio and video, has a 4 hour radio show, makes high quality informative videos, naw its all free. Why doesn't he live in his mama basement, he must be a sell out!!!

iw2010
03-01-2010, 10:46 PM
it's great to here someone like king has woken up to the NWO and coming out with it publicly.
let's hope he actually goes on alex's show

Nate-ForLiberty
03-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the link. I've been flipping through the list of debates out of curiosity. It's fascinating to see how people's votes do or do not change.

these debates are quite interesting.

Rael
03-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Should be an interesting interview. Don't really like Jones but I've been a fan of Stephen King for many many years.

Not only a brilliant author but one of the smartest people out there if you've ever heard him talk. Compare him to most authors who write a book every 3-4 years, King spits out 4 books a year. In fact, back in the 80's he wrote books under a pen name because publishers couldn't believe that one person could write so many quality books in such a short amount of time. So he had to write under another name to release them all.

He used to be one of my favorites, especially his stuff from the 80s. But everything he has put out the last 10+ years has been crap.

BlackTerrel
03-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Stephan King was never slated to be on the show today, Alex got excited thinking King might come on the show. But if you had listened last week, Alex said he was still working on getting King. Stephan King does the Narrorating on the CD, if its goo denough for Stephan King, maybe that is why Jones played the tapes.

Thanks for clarifying.

Also it amazes me, that everybody cries if big bad AJ makes money off anything. He has 25 employees, maintains a great websites, streams radio and video, has a 4 hour radio show, makes high quality informative videos, naw its all free. Why doesn't he live in his mama basement, he must be a sell out!!!

BTW I agree. I don't like Alex Jones because I think he is a bit of a nut and just likes to throw stuff out there and see what sticks.

That said I'm a capitalist and Jones has a right to make money like anyone else. I wouldn't begrudge him for that. I'm sure Ron Paul makes a decent living as well.

BlackTerrel
03-02-2010, 02:22 AM
He used to be one of my favorites, especially his stuff from the 80s. But everything he has put out the last 10+ years has been crap.

Dreamcatcher is good - 2001.

Haven't read a lot of his later stuff - definitely don't read as much as I used to. When I was a kid we were really poor. Our TV broke at one point and we definitely didn't have a computer, we used to move around a lot and I would read a lot - Stephen King was among my favorites.

Now I'm doing better financially. Between social life, sports, TV, Internet, iPod/iPhone - I never have time for books. Been saying I need to read more for years now but I never get around to it.

I have a feeling I'm not the only one. It's a shame really.

pacelli
03-02-2010, 06:35 AM
Dreamcatcher is good - 2001.

Haven't read a lot of his later stuff - definitely don't read as much as I used to. When I was a kid we were really poor. Our TV broke at one point and we definitely didn't have a computer, we used to move around a lot and I would read a lot - Stephen King was among my favorites.

Now I'm doing better financially. Between social life, sports, TV, Internet, iPod/iPhone - I never have time for books. Been saying I need to read more for years now but I never get around to it.

I have a feeling I'm not the only one. It's a shame really.

I always read right before I go to bed. I've had to make a concerted effort to reject the technology addiction. Reading is a different change of pace than TV, and a well-written book makes anything on TV pale in comparison. Right now I'm reading The Gulag Archipelago by Alexandr Solzhenitzyn.

Michael Landon
03-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Here is an awesome video from Shooter's new album:

YouTube - Summer of Rage - Shooter Jennings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmjGbU-YD6Q)