PDA

View Full Version : Rapper named Ron Paul! :D

RileyE104
02-28-2010, 08:55 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Raps Radio Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J7Q6DBaYW4)

This is just an interview, he doesn't mention the origin of his name until 5:44

Looks like Ron's support is growing more than I suspected.. Hope it's not too late.

EDIT: I just listened to some of his album.. The piece in this interview where he talks about Ron is in it.

t0rnado
02-28-2010, 09:13 PM
LebRON Paul would be better for a rapper name

MRoCkEd
02-28-2010, 09:16 PM
http://a3.twimg.com/profile_background_images/79089413/Ron_Paul_Poster.JPG

Kotin
02-28-2010, 09:18 PM
ha!

pretty sweet.

amy31416
02-28-2010, 09:20 PM
That's kinda crazy-awesome, I sure didn't see that coming. :)

FrankRep
02-28-2010, 09:24 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lE8tUR-qWGU/SJPh6K2dgWI/AAAAAAAAAyc/uauzKxnr_WQ/s400/17dollars-gangsta.jpg

jmdrake
02-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Wow! This dudes for real!

http://www.hiphoplead.com/mixtape/dj-keyz-ron-paul-street-politician/

I hope he catches on. It would be cool to be able to call into urban radio stations and request some Ron Paul. :D

trey4sports
02-28-2010, 10:07 PM
wow, now thats what im talkin bout!

could you see a rapper named mitt romney? Howabout Mike Huckabe?

Ron Paul, King of da streetz

BuddyRey
02-28-2010, 10:23 PM
See, THIS is why Ron Paul is a winner, because he touches a chord with everybody, and his message resonates even among people who wouldn't normally listen to what a Republican politician from Texas has to say.

paulitics
02-28-2010, 10:41 PM
We need to get some kind of Ron Paul festival going already.

revolutionisnow
02-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Pretty cool, but I wonder how this will affect the future's Google Ron Paul signs?

Dreamofunity
03-01-2010, 12:20 AM
I didn't like most of the songs I listened to from him, and don't really like the "nigga this, nigga that, I sold crack" type stuff given that he calls himself Ron Paul (I don't really care for it in general, but at least it's usually someone elses name being associated with it), but I am impressed that the message has reached almost all of the different cultures out there, and the best of luck to him.

Somewhat unrelated, but when I went to an Atmosphere show a few months back, during Always coming back home to you (youtube is being a bitch or I would link it), there's a part of the song about putting a gun he was given in the mailbox because he didn't know what to do with it and knew it was evil, but during the live show he talked about how he wouldn't put the gun away anymore, that when the amero and the revolution comes he'll need it. I don't think many people really caught or paid attention to the reference, but I thought it was kind of cool. While I listen to some political hip hop, Atmosphere isn't usually where I go for that, so I was surprised to hear it.

- I know amero and revolution isn't specifically RP related, and that Slug wore an Obama shirt on Letterman or one of those shows, but this was after that and it seemed promising.

The Patriot
03-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Ron Paul got must of the Black vote in the Republican Primaries. I think a lot of blacks agree with him on the Drug War and Foreign Policy.

Distinguished Gentleman
03-01-2010, 12:57 AM
I hate to say it, but the guy needs some...work. Admittedly, I didn't listen to all of his tracks, but well, if you can't say nice things don't say anything at all. Right?;)

silus
03-01-2010, 03:01 AM
um, maybe i'm not seeing the full picture, but all i see is a rapper using Ron Paul's name. Admittedly i did not listen to any songs, but i found no indicators of Ron paul's message in any of the song titles.

0zzy
03-01-2010, 03:16 AM
um, maybe i'm not seeing the full picture, but all i see is a rapper using Ron Paul's name. Admittedly i did not listen to any songs, but i found no indicators of Ron paul's message in any of the song titles.

read the OP, listen to interview dawg. And I do. Talking about politics, legislation, how the DEA is breakin down his door taking his something something or the other i dono.

purplechoe
03-01-2010, 03:38 AM
YouTube - Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Speaks On Ron Paul And Obama (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9jLCUu010)

jmdrake
03-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Pretty cool, but I wonder how this will affect the future's Google Ron Paul signs?

Personally I never thought "Google Ron Paul" signs were an effective political strategy (and yes I signed waved along with everybody else).

That said, the only way the rapper Ron Paul would overtake the real Ron Paul is if he became mega famous. Right now Ludacris (a pretty famous rapper) has 11 million Google hits and Ron Paul has 32 million Google hits. (Lil Wayne beats out Ron Paul with 54 million). If the rapper Ron Paul became that famous he would be getting TV interviews. Those interviews would be bound to ask "Why'd you chose the name Ron Paul" just like the vid in the OP.

But I don't expect this rapper to get that big. There are just so many rap artists out there today that the odds of any one becoming mega are slim. It's more likely that someone may like this rapper, Google to find out more about him, and learn about Dr. Paul.

I agree with those that wish the album were more overtly political and less "N-word pleaz". Maybe someday he'll do a cover of the Hayek vs. Keynes rap. :D

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=228202

jmdrake
03-01-2010, 11:09 AM
YouTube - Prodigy Of Mobb Deep Speaks On Ron Paul And Obama (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9jLCUu010)

Thanks for re-posting this! This video came out about the same time that the "newsletter smears" were in full effect. It was quite helpful at the time.

lester1/2jr
03-01-2010, 11:40 AM
sometimes when you do a twitter search for ron paul this guy comes up.

ron paul fans and black people are like two of the biggest groups on twitter so it makes sense.

it's only a matter of time before justin bieber announces he is AnCap

NerveShocker
03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Heh, well I liked some of the tracks. I expected his tracks to be more political considering his name. The good news is there will be much more of this, except with deeper lyrics and content. A good friend of mine is already working on a few tracks.

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 01:14 PM
What's Going On Everybody In The Liberty Movement.? I'm Ron Paul Raps! lol But I'm A Ron Paul Supporter Just Like Everybody Else On The Thread. I Didn't Choose The Name Ron Paul As A Way To Pick Up Ron Paul Followers And It Wasn't My Idea To Use The Name. But A Friend of Mine Told Me I Should Use The Name Since I Love Ron Paul. But I Thought I Can Help Ron Paul By Spreadin His Message In The Rap Community Because I Thought His Message Would Appeal To Most of 'Em.

Yes I Use The N Word, Talk About Drugs And Murder. But I'm Only Talkin To The People Who Live In My Community And Understand That Lifestyle. Plus, I Can't Send Out Right Political Messages In My Music Because Most People Don't Want To Listen To A Rapper Talkin About Politics. But I Do Send Subliminal Messages Where I Mention The Federal Reserves In 1 Song And Keynasians Economics In Another Song.

But My Job Is To Get My Foot In The Door. So When People Start Listening To My Music. I Can Talk About More Serious Issue's.

MRoCkEd
03-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Welcome, Ron Paul!

StateofTrance
03-01-2010, 01:22 PM
What's Going On Everybody In The Liberty Movement.? I'm Ron Paul Raps! lol But I'm A Ron Paul Supporter Just Like Everybody Else On The Thread. I Didn't Choose The Name Ron Paul As A Way To Pick Up Ron Paul Followers And It Wasn't My Idea To Use The Name. But A Friend of Mine Told Me I Should Use The Name Since I Love Ron Paul. But I Thought I Can Help Ron Paul By Spreadin His Message In The Rap Community Because I Thought His Message Would Appeal To Most of 'Em.

Yes I Use The N Word, Talk About Drugs And Murder. But I'm Only Talkin To The People Who Live In My Community And Understand That Lifestyle. Plus, I Can't Send Out Right Political Messages In My Music Because Most People Don't Want To Listen To A Rapper Talkin About Politics. But I Do Send Subliminal Messages Where I Mention The Federal Reserves In 1 Song And Keynasians Economics In Another Song.

But My Job Is To Get My Foot In The Door. So When People Start Listening To My Music. I Can Talk About More Serious Issue's.

Welcome on-board :) Now go spread the message of freedom :D

hugolp
03-01-2010, 01:28 PM

Wellcome!

I liked your music. You have been linked in a spanish forum as well: http://www.burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/burbuja-inmobiliaria/111892-ron-paul-en-su-salsa-33.html#post2536103

I am curious, how did you discovered Ron Paul? And what was that got your attention?

NerveShocker
03-01-2010, 01:31 PM
Good luck with a name like that you have big shoes to fill.

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 01:34 PM
What Got My Attention Was The Republican Debate Where Rudy Guiliani Attack Him By Twistin What He Said About Blow Back. I was shock by what he said because I didn't expect that to come from a republican. I was only watchin the debate so I can have a reason to dislike republicans. But that was the start for me. I remember going to work the next day to tell my grandfather about him

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Good luck with a name like that you have big shoes to fill.

I already know! All I want to do is help push Ron Paul in a way. But I understand that mainstream republicans and fox news will try to attach Ron Paul to what I'm doing. But the congressman is smart enough to explain that he can't control everybody thoughts and actions.

jmdrake
03-01-2010, 01:40 PM
What Got My Attention Was The Republican Debate Where Rudy Guiliani Attack Him By Twistin What He Said About Blow Back. I was shock by what he said because I didn't expect that to come from a republican. I was only watchin the debate so I can have a reason to dislike republicans. But that was the start for me. I remember going to work the next day to tell my grandfather about him

Interesting. That's what got M.C. Hammer interested as well, although Hammer didn't go as far as an endorsement.

http://mchammer.blogspot.com/2007/06/2008-is-today_18.html

Anyway, good luck.

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Welcome on-board :) Now go spread the message of freedom :D

Well I haven't been able to spread the message and the little time I did have on the radio. I was only able to talk about it a little bit. But my first radio station interview I talked about where I got the name Ron Paul. So no matter where I go I'll always be proud to explain where I got the name from

jmdrake
03-01-2010, 01:46 PM
I already know! All I want to do is help push Ron Paul in a way. But I understand that mainstream republicans and fox news will try to attach Ron Paul to what I'm doing. But the congressman is smart enough to explain that he can't control everybody thoughts and actions.

Something to consider. There is an under-tapped market for politically conscious hip hop as opposed to straight gansta. Public enemy filled that role for a while. Lauryn Hill was also in the genre until she quit producing music altogether. And Lupe Fiasco has some deep tracks (Conflict Diamonds for instance). You gotta do what fits you, but don't feel constrained but what is seen as "market appeal" rap.

NerveShocker
03-01-2010, 01:49 PM
"She love the way I move it, she love my Ron Paul movement."

Hahaha

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Something to consider. There is an under-tapped market for politically conscious hip hop as opposed to straight gansta. Public enemy filled that role for a while. Lauryn Hill was also in the genre until she quit producing music altogether. And Lupe Fiasco has some deep tracks (Conflict Diamonds for instance). You gotta do what fits you, but don't feel constrained but what is seen as "market appeal" rap.

Yes I Do Agree With You. But I Don't Want The Success of Lupe Fiasco. I Want The Success of Nas Where You Can Address All Issue's. I Want Millions of People To Follow My Music. So I Can Have A Bigger Audience To Talk About Auditin' The Fed or Our Foreign Policy. My Street Politician Is My First Mixtape. I Been On Mixtapes Where 50 Cent, Lamar Odom(Lakers) and Sleepy Brown(Outkast Artist). I Probably Been On More Mixtapes Where Popular Artist Host The CD. But I Can't Remember All The CD's. But The Same Approach Lil' Wayne, 50 Cent, Young Jeezy & Drake Used To Become Stars Is The Same Approach I Been Using. Right Now My Booking Manager Is Currently Talkin' To A Club Promoter In VA To Have Me Perform Down There. So I'm Always Tryin' To Spread The Message No Matter Where I Go.

But What's Amazing To Me. Some of My Friends I Grew Up With That Been In And Out of Jail Know Who Congressman Ron Paul Is. I Find That Amazing Because They Don't Care About Politics And Never Voted Before

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 01:58 PM
"She love the way I move it, she love my Ron Paul movement."

Hahaha

lol I Came Up With That Line Because of The Ron Paul Revolution

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 02:09 PM
I hate to say it, but the guy needs some...work. Admittedly, I didn't listen to all of his tracks, but well, if you can't say nice things don't say anything at all. Right?;)

I Don't Mind Constructive Criticism or Honest Objectives. I Can't Please Everybody With My Music. So All I Can Do Is What I Want To Do

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 02:15 PM
read the OP, listen to interview dawg. And I do. Talking about politics, legislation, how the DEA is breakin down his door taking his something something or the other i dono.

"Taking Narcotics". And In The Same Song I Mention The Federal Reserve. "I Give A F About Your Interests Rates/I'm Throwing Knots(Money) In The Air Till It Precipitates". The Line Have Meanings In It. But I Doubt Any Average Hip Hop Head Who Listens To Lil' Wayne or 50 Cent Knows What I'm Talking About

dannno
03-01-2010, 02:20 PM
I like Dead Prez a lot. He talks a lot about community based political activism and such. Being free, taking care of one's own community, etc.

It seems like a lot of these guys would be into something more like anarcho-capitalism but they say that they are against capitalism and more leftist. They see capitalism being used as a tool to keep down the black community, but really it is corporatism. Most of the stuff he talks about is really good though.

YouTube - Dead Prez-We Want Freedom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-yjw7BuJA8)

Very political.

YouTube - dead prez - propaganda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBTttbJ9AE)

DjLoTi
03-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Hey Ron Paul! Wassup man I'm DjLoTi. That's funny man my friends call me Ron Paul too haha cuz I would talk about him so much haha! I think Ron Paul is perfect for so many reasons, and I think most people that listen to badass trance or hiphop are probably pretty cool so it shouldn't surprise anyone that Ron Paul inspires young musicians and artists.

I was even thinkin about changin my DJ name to DJ Ron Paul but it'd be somethin like Liveontheisland AKA DjLoTi AKA DJ Ron Paul U know but hey.... we're all just keepin it ez breezy nice 2 see u around Ron Paul forums man =) I hope you're ready 2 reach out 2 voters in 2012 =)

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 02:29 PM
I like Dead Prez a lot. He talks a lot about community based political activism and such. Being free, taking care of one's own community, etc.

It seems like a lot of these guys would be into something more like anarcho-capitalism but they say that they are against capitalism and more leftist. They see capitalism being used as a tool to keep down the black community, but really it is corporatism. Most of the stuff he talks about is really good though.

YouTube - Dead Prez-We Want Freedom (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-yjw7BuJA8)

Very political.

YouTube - dead prez - propaganda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBTttbJ9AE)

I Got Both of Dead Prez Albums. So I Listen To Concious Rap. But Dead Prez Is So Marginalize Because The Mass Audience Don't Want Concious. So When Your Mission Is To Expand Your Movement. You Gotta Tone It Down. Just To Get Your Foot In The Door. But I Don't View Myself A Gangsta Rapper or Concious Rapper. I View My Music Inbetween The Two. But It's My First Mixtape And I'll Address More Issue's. I Do Have Older Music Where I Was Alot More Concious And Talked About Alot of Issue's

jmdrake
03-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Yes I Do Agree With You. But I Don't Want The Success of Lupe Fiasco. I Want The Success of Nas Where You Can Address All Issue's. I Want Millions of People To Follow My Music. So I Can Have A Bigger Audience To Talk About Auditin' The Fed or Our Foreign Policy. My Street Politician Is My First Mixtape. I Been On Mixtapes Where 50 Cent, Lamar Odom(Lakers) and Sleepy Brown(Outkast Artist). I Probably Been On More Mixtapes Where Popular Artist Host The CD. But I Can't Remember All The CD's. But The Same Approach Lil' Wayne, 50 Cent, Young Jeezy & Drake Used To Become Stars Is The Same Approach I Been Using. Right Now My Booking Manager Is Currently Talkin' To A Club Promoter In VA To Have Me Perform Down There. So I'm Always Tryin' To Spread The Message No Matter Where I Go.

Yeah, I feel you. Reminds me of this Lupe Fiasco track:

YouTube - "Dumb It Down" - Lupe Fiasco (Music Video) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk&NR=1)

But What's Amazing To Me. Some of My Friends I Grew Up With That Been In And Out of Jail Know Who Congressman Ron Paul Is. I Find That Amazing Because They Don't Care About Politics And Never Voted Before

That's great to hear! I have a good feeling about 2012!

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Hey Ron Paul! Wassup man I'm DjLoTi. That's funny man my friends call me Ron Paul too haha cuz I would talk about him so much haha! I think Ron Paul is perfect for so many reasons, and I think most people that listen to badass trance or hiphop are probably pretty cool so it shouldn't surprise anyone that Ron Paul inspires young musicians and artists.

I was even thinkin about changin my DJ name to DJ Ron Paul but it'd be somethin like Liveontheisland AKA DjLoTi AKA DJ Ron Paul U know but hey.... we're all just keepin it ez breezy nice 2 see u around Ron Paul forums man =) I hope you're ready 2 reach out 2 voters in 2012 =)

lol I'm all for expandin the name Ron Paul. Alot of people on the streets don't know who Ron Paul is or never heard of the name. So maybe i can help by having people google the name Ron Paul.

ronpaulraps
03-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I feel you. Reminds me of this Lupe Fiasco track:

YouTube - "Dumb It Down" - Lupe Fiasco (Music Video) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk&NR=1)

That's great to hear! I have a good feeling about 2012!

I'm Hoping Ron Paul Runs Again. Hopefully I'm Popular Enough To Really Camapaign And Talk On Major Radio Stations About Addressin' Real Issues And Not Voting For Obama Because He's Black

Cinderella
03-01-2010, 03:33 PM
he will never be on the radio (MSM) due to his messge...hello they censor this stuff remember?! the only rap/hip hop we will ever hear is soldier boy crap and lil wayne....

Cinderella
03-01-2010, 03:36 PM
mos def dollar day...he was almost arrested for performing that song.....if its got a message, the mass public wont hear it, thanks to the people who own the music industry!

jmdrake
03-01-2010, 04:18 PM
mos def dollar day...he was almost arrested for performing that song.....if its got a message, the mass public wont hear it, thanks to the people who own the music industry!

Well in the end it's always up to us to get the word out. To be honest I hadn't heard about dollar day. (Not a big rap fan). Still over 471,000 views ain't too shabby.

YouTube - Mos Def - Katrina Klap (Dollar Day) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2FlcRVTuCA)

KramerDSP
03-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Here's "Ron Paul for the Long Haul", a rap video from the 2007 primary season. Subtitles included for both the rap-challenged and the deaf :D Angelatc did the subtitles for this! By the way, I'm rooting for you, RonPaulRaps.

Ron Paul 4 The Long Haul (Close Captioned) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5920273373046848428&ei=fUaMS8vTHpG0qALQ56CODg&q=video+google+ron+paul+for+the+long+haul&hl=en#)

Lyrics:

Mitt Romney's a whore of the business class
And a Mormon who says that he supports abortion
Not for civil rights - wants to torture more
wants to double Guantanamo with sodomy force
like the freak Guiliani workin for the Illuminati
he's a puppet of the banks and the real ruling party (Bilderberg)
he cleaned up the ground zero crime scene bombs
they let him run for president and the press applauds
he's a pro-war cross dresser womanizing gun-grabbin
nothin but a fake wanna make new wars happen
pushin for a biometric national id card
worse than the George Bush cokehead retard
Fred Thompson, who's Fred Thompson?
Another fake liar that keeps the world constant
John McCain holds on to fame
And he cheers the Iraq Vietnam McCain

We need Ron Paul for the long haul
Cause he'll stop all the wars where the bombs fall
So it's Ron Paul, we gotta stand tall
Every other politician made the wrong call and passed the wrong laws
We need a long pause from the lies, thats why we need Ron Paul
We need truth like the border needs a strong wall
RonPaul2008.com, ya'll

Hillary Clinton is big-money pimpin
With the cash that the corporations goin insane
Cuz she's Bilderberg CFR pro-war scumbag
She's plannin on invading Iran we better run fast
Lady Clinton wanna manage a police state
Pan-American she bring death like cheesesteak
Barack Obama wanna bomb Iran
But he pretends he's an anti-war kinda man
Hasn't said a damn thing about the Patriot Act
Or the fact that most people live in one-room shacks
Or the fact that our economy's about to collapse
And the fact that most whites won't vote for a black
And besides, he's a gun-control free-trade pro-tax
More-war still takes AIPAC kick-backs
Like John Edwards a tool of the Israeli war-crime clean-break murder...

Ron Paul's 71, a former doctor and Vietnam op
Ten terms in Congress
And he uses the process, the Constitution
The propers, not pushin some fake democracy
Voted down Iraq war, said it was illegal
Wanna bring the troops home and end American imperial wars
For the Constitution
While these other politicians sell souls like prostitution
Ron Paul stood tall against the patriot act
All the Abu Graihb torture and never raised taxes
Voted down NAFTA
Voted down CAFTA
Says that the free trade bill's a disaster
You see we got to stop it all, and return to bilateral trade
And get us out of an age where the people are losing freedom
Get us out of the cage
Or the banks will treat us all like cattle and slaves

Everybody's fake
We got one chance Ron Paul
So you better bump this song like I'm Paul Wall
Chris Dodd, pissed off?
Well he's Bilderberg
Joe Biden hidin what?
Well he's CFR
Tom Tancredo was a pro-war Neocon
Sam Brownback oughta wear a white-hooded sack
I need some Ron Paul!
Say What?
SAY WORD!

Bill Richardson, real first name Bilderberg
Al Gore's pro-war, read his own killer words
Sure this is a nerve, but I still spit killer verbs
smoke killer herb, smoke killer herb, smoke killer herb
And Dennis Kucinich, with zero percentage
no chance so I vote Ron Paul to the finish
Even Mayor Mike Bloomberg might run
A pro-tax over-board billionaire to ban guns
With the parties that control gotta break that bond
RonPaul2008.com

revolutionisnow
03-01-2010, 05:03 PM
YouTube - RON PAUL HIP HOP 2008 (WISE ENOUGH) BY PACO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcOdPTzZmp4)

moonshineplease
03-01-2010, 05:07 PM
I downloaded Revenge (feat) Ransom on Emusic a while back. I really like that track!

Cinderella
03-01-2010, 05:08 PM
M.I.A Worldtown

YouTube - M.I.A. - "WORLD TOWN/XR2" Music Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJuJi7a_pOA)

i know its a little different but listen to her lyrics...M.I.A is one of my favs

Immortal Technique
03-01-2010, 06:48 PM

jmdrake
03-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Here's "Ron Paul for the Long Haul", a rap video from the 2007 primary season. Subtitles included for both the rap-challenged and the deaf :D Angelatc did the subtitles for this! By the way, I'm rooting for you, RonPaulRaps.

Ron Paul 4 The Long Haul (Close Captioned) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5920273373046848428&ei=fUaMS8vTHpG0qALQ56CODg&q=video+google+ron+paul+for+the+long+haul&hl=en#)

Wow! That was really good! Who's the rapper?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
03-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Right Now My Booking Manager Is Currently Talkin' To A Club Promoter In VA To Have Me Perform Down There.

Really, where at in VA? (I live there)

speciallyblend
03-01-2010, 07:35 PM
lol I'm all for expandin the name Ron Paul. Alot of people on the streets don't know who Ron Paul is or never heard of the name. So maybe i can help by having people google the name Ron Paul.

ron paul for the long haul. i actually played that song several times in beaver creek colorado. every gig i did someone usually many would notice my ron paul 2008 stickers!!

maybe i should change my name to dj ron paul hehe;) dj kbk www.coloradosbestdjs.com

speciallyblend
03-01-2010, 07:45 PM

way to go:) i hear you. I am originally from va(va beach,norfolk area) now in colorado. welcome to rpf .

GunnyFreedom
03-01-2010, 07:48 PM
YouTube - Rise, Consise, Krookid -Ron Paul 2008 - Original* music vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVrszyW9dPE)

GunnyFreedom
03-01-2010, 07:53 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Song Rap - Constantine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH-eoxnpPuM)

GunnyFreedom
03-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Hoping to spark some inspiration for our own Ron Paul the Rapper -- dude, we need you -- go ye forth and produce!

YouTube - Ron Paul Rap Song - Go Get 'em! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rtPfF1US4)

GunnyFreedom
03-01-2010, 08:01 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul rap song - Year of the Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK5JgVH-sWo)

GunnyFreedom
03-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Ron Paul 4 Freedom - Rap Video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6874695884403198223&ei=ZW-MS7HEFYSWqgKeo9HLDg&q=ron+paul+rap&hl=en&client=firefox-a#)

LibertyForever
03-01-2010, 08:19 PM
got another rapper up in here :D

YouTube - Strivfe - Third Eye Cypher (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsEEMrI69m4)

GunnyFreedom
03-01-2010, 08:19 PM
YouTube - RON PAUL HIP HOP 2008 (WISE ENOUGH) BY PACO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcOdPTzZmp4)

GunnyFreedom
03-01-2010, 08:25 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul & Tupac Changes V3 (best version yet!!) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HOslWVxGgI)

bruce leeroy
03-01-2010, 08:32 PM
I think Texas Rapper Willie D would like Ron Paul for some reason

GunnyFreedom
03-01-2010, 08:51 PM
YouTube - MoRtiS NoCTu - The One Solution (Ron Paul 2008) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIpBFfLKDow)

KramerDSP
03-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Wow! That was really good! Who's the rapper?

I'm almost certain it's King Solomon & Roy Shivers.

http://www.myspace.com/solomonstemple (http://www.myspace.com/solomonstemple)

GunnyFreedom
03-01-2010, 09:02 PM
YouTube - Vote Ron Paul - New Song 5/13/2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPMQmXPbbGc)

satchelmcqueen
03-01-2010, 09:09 PM
cool

RileyE104
03-01-2010, 09:13 PM
I think Texas Rapper Willie D would like Ron Paul for some reason

I'm from Houston and I'm pretty sure the guys down here would like him if they looked past the old white guy Republican part.. :p

I always thought that if someone could convince K-Rino (major underground 'political' rapper here) to talk about Paul in his raps like he does with New World Order crap then he could bring a lot of votes in..

iw2010
03-01-2010, 10:35 PM
lol nice, creative that's for sure

Slutter McGee
03-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Don't like rap. Don't listen to it. If I have a hottie I don't mind grinding to it. But if I ever see an album by this guy, I will buy it. Those who promote liberty will have my support.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Dreamofunity
03-01-2010, 11:49 PM

I just want to say as someone who originally criticized you for this, mainly because of personal preference and association to the congressman, that I understand the need to speak to your community on their level, and that I wish you the best in getting your message out there, however subliminal it may be. Baby steps work best for a closed and battered mind.

Ricky201
03-02-2010, 03:02 AM
ronpaulraps, welcome to the board dude!

hugolp
03-02-2010, 03:38 AM
Gunny, thanks for the videos.

Ron_Paul_Knows
03-02-2010, 03:54 AM
Ron Paul is the best rap name I have ever heard of. :D

purplechoe
03-02-2010, 04:00 AM
here's a thread I made with Ron Paul related music...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=190960&highlight=music

here's a good one... Ron comes in at about 0:40 mark... BELIEVE!!! :)

YouTube - Auto-Tune the News #3: cuba. afghan friendship. 2-party woes. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fngEnIkz44)

GunnyFreedom
03-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Gunny, thanks for the videos.

Anytime! :) Here's hoping ronpaulraps can get an earfull and gets inspired to do his own politically radioactive work ;)

ronpaulraps
03-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Don't like rap. Don't listen to it. If I have a hottie I don't mind grinding to it. But if I ever see an album by this guy, I will buy it. Those who promote liberty will have my support.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Thanks Alot I Appreciate It. But I'm Not Using The Name To Pick Up Ron Paul Supporters. I Never Went On Campaignforliberty And Promoted My Music. We All Like Different Genre's of Music. So I Understand Alot of People Don't Like Rap Music. But I Do Support Ron Paul And I Register As A Republican In The Primaries To Vote For Him And Voted For Him In The Presidential Election

ronpaulraps
03-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Anytime! :) Here's hoping ronpaulraps can get an earfull and gets inspired to do his own politically radioactive work ;)

Don't Worry At All. When I Have A Strong Following In The Music Industry. I'll Talk About More Political Issue's. I Hope I Can Get On The Radio And Talk About Dr. Paul And His Philosophy

ronpaulraps
03-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Ron Paul is the best rap name I have ever heard of. :D

I Think So To. What's Crazy I Was At Staples Getting My Posters Press Up To Hang Up Around Town. While I Was In The Store. A Couple Came Up And Look At My Poster And Said "Who's Ron Paul". I Said "Thats Me". Maybe They Google Ron Paul And Read About Him

ronpaulraps
03-02-2010, 04:37 PM
I just want to say as someone who originally criticized you for this, mainly because of personal preference and association to the congressman, that I understand the need to speak to your community on their level, and that I wish you the best in getting your message out there, however subliminal it may be. Baby steps work best for a closed and battered mind.

Exactly And I'm Sure The Subliminal Message Went Over There Heads. But If A Person Is Rapping Along To My Song. He'll End Up Saying The Federal Reserve And Interest Rates. Maybe They'll Get Curious To Know What I'm Talking About And Research It. But I Understand We All Have Our Own Preference And I Take No Offense To What You Said. It Was Constructive Criticism And I Take It All In

ronpaulraps
03-02-2010, 04:38 PM
ronpaulraps, welcome to the board dude!

Thanks Alot I Appreciate It

bruce leeroy
03-02-2010, 04:39 PM
where are you from, ronpaulraps?

ronpaulraps
03-02-2010, 04:43 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul & Tupac Changes V3 (best version yet!!) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HOslWVxGgI)

Great Video Changes Is Won of My Favorite Songs

ronpaulraps
03-02-2010, 04:44 PM
where are you from, ronpaulraps?

hartford ct and yourself?

Cinderella
03-03-2010, 08:58 AM
check out Muse....very very political...its not rap...more of a rock type music....i love it!! you can really jam to it

http://www.youtube.com/user/muse

uprising...great song;
http://popup.lala.com/popup/360569449482768851