PDA

View Full Version : Medina on front page of Drudge!!!!!!!!

easycougar
02-28-2010, 08:53 AM
FRONT PAGE OF DRUDGE THIS MORNING

http://imgur.com/WT8wC.jpg

teamrican1
02-28-2010, 09:19 AM
It's an excellent article too. Basically a massive free ad just days before the election. We should try to digg or bump that article to as many Texas voters as we can.

speciallyblend
02-28-2010, 09:28 AM
It's an excellent article too. Basically a massive free ad just days before the election. We should try to digg or bump that article to as many Texas voters as we can.

the media must think perry has won already to publish this!! would of been more helpful weeks ago. we will see!

itshappening
02-28-2010, 10:12 AM
this came out of no where

Nate-ForLiberty
02-28-2010, 10:18 AM
if the neo-con media is paying her attention that is a good sign. When they realized Rand was going to win they jumped all over him with endorsements etc.

easycougar
02-28-2010, 03:49 PM
bump....article is STILL there!!!

John Taylor
02-28-2010, 03:51 PM
if the neo-con media is paying her attention that is a good sign. When they realized Rand was going to win they jumped all over him with endorsements etc.

WHEN? This race isn't even close to being over in Kentucky. Rand needs another million dollars, and as many endorsements and campaign volunteers as possible.

BlackTerrel
02-28-2010, 07:32 PM
WHEN? This race isn't even close to being over in Kentucky. Rand needs another million dollars, and as many endorsements and campaign volunteers as possible.

Well said - was about to say the same.

I'm never a big fan of assuming a victory or being complacent. I've seen it too often when someone thinks they have it in the bag (in sports as well as in politics) only to have it come back and bite them in the ass.

There is still a long way to go.

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-28-2010, 07:43 PM
That's good publicity. Just the kind of thing needed for the last couple days.

angelatc
02-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Pay Buchanan almost mentioned her on the McLaughlin Group. He said there was a Tea Party gal in the running for Texas, but didn't get the chance to mention her name.

Bruno
02-28-2010, 08:40 PM
Pay Buchanan almost mentioned her on the McLaughlin Group. He said there was a Tea Party gal in the running for Texas, but didn't get the chance to mention her name.

why didn't he get the chance? Was he suspiciously cut off before he could?

BamaFanNKy
02-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Hmm. I still get a feeling she's too far behind Perry. Maybe it's just how the MSM and my family in Texas who are big Bush people are reporting it.

teamrican1
03-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Hmm. I still get a feeling she's too far behind Perry. Maybe it's just how the MSM and my family in Texas who are big Bush people are reporting it.

No one thinks she is going to beat Perry in the first vote. But she is within points of overtaking Hutchinson for 2nd place. If nobody wins over 50%, there will be a runoff election between the top two vote getters.

BTW- As of 1:40 PM Eastern time, she is STILL on the front page of Drudge. Hope it lasts all the way through the workday.