PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is the only Republican that can beat Hillary

Bruehound
10-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Ron Paul is the only Republican that can beat Hillary.

This has been on my mind alot lately. Every waking moment I think to myself, Ron Paul is the only Republican that can beat Hillary

I know it has been mentioned in other threads in passing that Ron Paul is the only Republican that can beat Hillary. It has been the subject of supportive blogs that Ron Paul is the only Republican that can beat Hillary.

I think that from this point forward we should relentlessly communicate that Ron Paul is the only Republican that can beat Hillary, particularly when talking to Republican voters. Because deep down in there hearts they know it to be a fact.

What is that fact, folks???? ......altogether now....

Joe Knows
10-07-2007, 08:42 PM
[B]

What is that fact, folks???? ......altogether now....

There is only one man standing between Hillary and the White House. And that man is Ron Paul!

Bruehound
10-07-2007, 08:43 PM
I like your take Joe. It's like another way of saying Ron Paul is the only Republican that can beat Hillary.

jgmaynard
10-07-2007, 08:45 PM
There is only one man standing between Hillary and the White House. And that man is Ron Paul!

OMG! I made me think of that South Park episode with Barbara Strisand (sp?) as that Mothra-type monster terrorizing the city. Imagine a video of a Hillary monster storming towards the White House when she is confronted by Ron who stops her. :O) LOL

JM

ronpaulfan
10-07-2007, 08:51 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc200/ronpaulfan/Choose_Ron_Paul.gif

bc2208
10-07-2007, 08:53 PM
OMG! I made me think of that South Park episode with Barbara Strisand (sp?) as that Mothra-type monster terrorizing the city. Imagine a video of a Hillary monster storming towards the White House when she is confronted by Ron who stops her. :O) LOL

JM

Make it happen.

max
10-07-2007, 08:57 PM
There was once another man who would have been the only man to beat Hillary when she ran for Senate in New York. He would have beaten her EASILY.

He had not declared his intentions to run for Senate, but there was specualtion that he might run for the NY Senate seat which "the anointed" Hillary eventually won and is now using as her launch pad into the White House (the plan all along!)

That man was JFK Jr.....who, like his father and Uncle Booby, met an untimely death among some weird circumstances.

ronpaulfan
10-07-2007, 08:59 PM

Can anyone else see this image? I'm having problems with it showing in internet explorer :D

Choose Ron Paul.gif (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc200/ronpaulfan/Choose_Ron_Paul.gif)

jjockers
10-07-2007, 09:01 PM
max,

That sounds terribly ominous. I hope Ron Paul's name is not really Ron Paul Kennedy. :)

inibo
10-07-2007, 09:02 PM
I'm reminded of some comments I saw on youtube this very evening:

friendsofthefruitsof:
ok lets vote for Barack Obama in 08 it is our only choice!

sickmint79:
oops barack couldn't promise us out of iraq by 2013 and is hawkish on iran. ron paul is the only real choice. he is the thomas jefferson of our time.

inibo:
And the only Republican who can beat Hillary!

;)

http://tinyurl.com/2sfud9

Kregener
10-07-2007, 09:02 PM
I TOTALLY DISAGREE!

Ron Paul is the only Republican that can beat Hillary!

;)

Bradley in DC
10-07-2007, 09:49 PM

Hey, that guy on youtube has the same name you do! :D

Bradley in DC
10-07-2007, 09:50 PM
http://lh4.google.com/blacksurferdude/Rwmacr1ww8I/AAAAAAAAABE/uKnqLMKdGyk/Choose Ron Paul.gif

Can anyone else see this image? I'm having problems with it showing in internet explorer :D

Choose Ron Paul.gif (http://lh4.google.com/blacksurferdude/Rwmacr1ww8I/AAAAAAAAABE/uKnqLMKdGyk/Choose Ron Paul.gif)

Doesn't work in Safari either.

bbachtung
10-07-2007, 09:52 PM

Way to stay on message, inibo.

sylvania
10-07-2007, 09:56 PM
I've already started using it. It's now pounding through my head,

HE'S THE ONLY REPUBLICAN WHO CAN BEAT HILLARY!

unconsious767
10-07-2007, 10:09 PM
The pic works in opera, but it's so big if you don't stay on the page, you might not know it's loading. I made it a bit smaller for you.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2256/chooseronpaul2xq0.th.gif (http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chooseronpaul2xq0.gif)

zebov
10-07-2007, 11:11 PM
Ron Paul, the modern day Thomas Jefferson, is the only Republican that can beat Hillary.

That, my friends, is the phrase that will get Paul the White House.

ronpaulfan
10-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Doesn't work in Safari either.

I think the site I was using was causing the problem. Can you all see this?

SlapItHigh
10-07-2007, 11:20 PM
I fully agree that this is a really important message to stress. The MSM has begun their plan of stressing that Rudy is the only republican who can beat Hilary, I've heard it all over - AND THEY ARE SUCCEEDING. Yes, it is true. People will believe anything if the MSM says it over and over again. They have even convinced some Ron Paul supporters of this. I was listening to our local talk radio which had a three hour special dedicated to Ron Paul. One man called in who mentioned that he supported Ron Paul and even signed a petition to get him on the ballot at a local gun show when he ran into our meetup group there. Anywho, he said he agreed with Ron Paul but thought voting for RP would mean Hillary in the white house because it would take votes away from Rudy and that Rudy was the only republican who could beat her. The host, who is a big RP fan, responded by saying that Hillary would be better than Rudy.

terlinguatx
10-07-2007, 11:39 PM

dircha
10-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Actually, polls indicate that Rudy Giuliani is the only GOP candidate who could compete with Hillary if the general election were held today, and even he trails her by 10% or more.

And many Republicans believe that Giuliani, not Ron Paul, is the only Republican who can beat Hillary, because he is a moderate with liberal social views who can carry northeastern states, while still taking GOP strongholds due to opposition to a Hillary presidency.

To say at this point that Ron Paul could win in a general election against Hillary, lacks credibility. As it stands now, the odds of Ron Paul winning the GOP nomination are very poor. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional, and is hurting our chances of success more by failing to acknowledge reality and understand the urgency of our situation.

Ron Paul will need to do a much better job of presenting real solutions in the Tuesday debate than "eliminate the fed" and "disband the department of education", which might be fine at a supporters rally, but in a debate do not connect with voters.

The only way Ron Paul will win is through massively increased grassroots support in the span of less than 3 months, an order of magnitude more than we have now.

zebov
10-07-2007, 11:46 PM
Actually, polls indicate that Rudy Giuliani is the only GOP candidate who could compete with Hillary if the general election were held today, and even he trails her by 10% or more.

And many Republicans believe that Giuliani, not Ron Paul, is the only Republican who can beat Hillary, because he is a moderate with liberal social views who can carry northeastern states, while still taking GOP strongholds due to opposition to a Hillary presidency.

To say at this point that Ron Paul could win in a general election against Hillary, lacks credibility. As it stands now, the odds of Ron Paul winning the GOP nomination are very poor. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional, and is hurting our chances of success more by failing to acknowledge reality and understand the urgency of our situation.

Ron Paul will need to do a much better job of presenting real solutions in the Tuesday debate than "eliminate the fed" and "disband the department of education", which might be fine at a supporters rally, but in a debate do not connect with voters.

The only way Ron Paul will win is through massively increased grassroots support in the span of less than 3 months, an order of magnitude more than we have now.

I agree. However, I also honestly believe that if Ron Paul became the Republican nominee, he WOULD be able to beat Hillary. A lot of the Hillary vote will be because of the war. Ron Paul takes that vote away from her. But that is neither here nor there. We need to work on getting support in the polls. *ducks*

Ron Paul Fan
10-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Polls schmolls. I have a feeling in my gut that Ron Paul is the only Republican that can beat Hillary!!!!!!!! Seriously, I agree somewhat with dircha. You guys are underestimating the power of the Clintons. It'd be the political equivalent of David vs. Goliath. Logically, Ron Paul would win every single debate. But what about style points and poise? Hillary is unflappable and has the media in her pocket. Dr. Paul is not the greatest speaker and might not even have the full support of his own party! He would have some things going for him though, biggest of all the Iraq War position and being someone who represents a lot of change. Hillary would represent the status quo and she might lose some from her party who jump to Ron Paul just on the Iraq issue. But let's get the GOP nomination before we worry about Hillary. We still have monumentous task from now until the primaries, and we'll need every person we can get to get the job done. Never give up, think positive, and always fight for what you believe in!