PDA

View Full Version : To Poll or not to poll, that is the question,

ronpaulhawaii
10-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I am creating a few fundraising streams for our upcoming bike trip. The primary focus will be donations to the campaign, (and those have already, with very little promotion, drawn close to $1000 in pledges for the good doctor to start the New Year of with. :D )

However, there are many people that will be exposed to this trip who will be unable to donate directly to the campaign, and may still want to help motivate us by donating to the Grassroots.

For this reason, I considered making a poll of RP PAC/Orgs to help decide which to create the pledges for. Now, after discussions with members of our team, I am considering just making a pledgebank for all of the PAC/orgs and just asking people donate to whomever they prefer.

One way, an org stands to get alot of cash. The other a few orgs stand to make a bit of cash.

So the question is:

Do I make the poll, or spread the wealth?

and sorry if this is a bit long winded, jus my style ;)

m - hopes people will wait for it patiently cause I'm a bit of a klutz with this internet thing :o

zahirakids
10-07-2007, 08:38 PM
I would say operation NH since that is the prize right now.

ronpaulhawaii
10-07-2007, 08:58 PM
I would say operation NH since that is the prize right now.

Yes, they are on the list

C'mon people 25 views and 1 vote :confused:

UtahApocalypse
10-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Our ride is going until Christmas, these can be some longterm type pledges. Our ride has some "by the mile" pledges already that should give a last minute boost before the 4th quarter ends.