PDA

View Full Version : We Texans - 3 Days Till Victory

Trigonx
02-27-2010, 03:01 PM
YouTube - We Texans - 3 Days Till Victory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyz_zTyMeTI)

GO MEDINA!!

Nate-ForLiberty
02-27-2010, 03:13 PM
my nerves are starting to tingle. hope that's a good sign.

tpreitzel
02-27-2010, 03:21 PM
My fellow Americans (pun intended ;) ) who support Debra honor me and all Americans who support a constitutional republic. I really couldn't be prouder of standing with these fine Americans who work toward restoring our republic!

malkusm
02-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Medina!!!!!!!!!!

BuddyRey
02-27-2010, 03:50 PM
God bless Debra Medina and God bless Texas! :o

If she's elected, I'll probably move there.

TexFootballMom
02-27-2010, 05:23 PM

BuddyRey: Hope to see you here in Texas SOON!

lynnf
02-27-2010, 09:22 PM

Sheriff Mack said he'd move here, too, if that happened!

lynn

TruckinMike
02-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Yee- Haw! I made it back from Florida... Just in time to VOTE!

Note: I drove west down I-10, then 77 south through halletsville, then 59 through Beeville, George West, and south on 281to Pharr. ---- Medina signs are all throughout south Texas, with a fair number of Farouk. But if one was judging by signs, Medina would come in first, Farouk second, Hutchinson third, --- I didn't see any Perry signs.

TMike

james1906
02-27-2010, 10:38 PM
Yee- Haw! I made it back from Florida... Just in time to VOTE!

Note: I drove west down I-10, then 77 south through halletsville, then 59 through Beeville, George West, and south on 281to Pharr. ---- Medina signs are all throughout south Texas, with a fair number of Farouk. But if one was judging by signs, Medina would come in first, Farouk second, Hutchinson third, --- I didn't see any Perry signs.

TMike

I have only seen a Perry bumper sticker, that's it from him. Only a couple of Kay yard signs, not in anyone's actual yard. Debra's got the bases covered, not many stickers, but a good amount of signs.

I've seen a couple of Bill White stickers, no signs. Farouk's signs are plastered all over Acres Homes, but nowhere else.

lynnf
02-28-2010, 06:16 AM
I have only seen a Perry bumper sticker, that's it from him. Only a couple of Kay yard signs, not in anyone's actual yard. Debra's got the bases covered, not many stickers, but a good amount of signs.

I've seen a couple of Bill White stickers, no signs. Farouk's signs are plastered all over Acres Homes, but nowhere else.

the Perry people tend to lay low, except when amongst their own, so they won't get pummeled from both sides. ha, ha, at least for now they have to feel the shame of being for Perry. if they win, then they can come back out of the woodwork.

a conversation with a Perry supporter:

P supporter: "I'm for Perry."

activist: "What do you think of Perry's attendance at the Bilderberg group?"

P supporter: "Is that the thing in California?"

activist: "No, that's Bohemian grove, Bilderberg is the controlling elite, Perry attendance was reported in the Dallas Morning News."

P supporter: "Oh."

they don't have a clue. but of course, that means they won't take a clue, either.

lynn

Baptist
02-28-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey, do any of you in the Medina campaign know that Nadia girl?

Dustancostine
02-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey, do any of you in the Medina campaign know that Nadia girl?

Yes

dielivin
02-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Great video. I'm definitely looking forward to this election :)