PDA

View Full Version : Letter of Support: Sandra Beene, TX Minutemen co-founder

TXcarlosTX
02-27-2010, 09:40 AM
by Sandra Beene, co-founder TxMinutemen on Feb 26, 2010
A letter of recommendation to all of our Texas Patriots and friends.

Debra Medina for Governor of Texas

I am Sandra Beene, co-founder of www.TXMinutemen.com which is a border watch organization. We have had 12 very successful border watches to date, in the area east of El Paso, with not 1 single negative incident with the law, or any other problem. We are lawful and only report to the border patrol or Sheriff on anything we see. And, we are mostly Texans fighting for Texas.

Upcoming elections for TX governor:

KB Hutchison is a lying sellout who has been the queen of ear marks in the Senate and proud of it. She also is the one who gutted the funding for the border fence, effectively negating the building of said fence. And she has been openly voting for stimulus bills and passing midnight votes for huge numbers of green cards while she "claims" to be conservative. She also has had great campaign contributions from huge TX company, Zackary construction, who have the construction contract for the NAFTA super highway.

When Hutchison was asked if she would use the 10th amendment to stop the feds from confiscating our guns, she would not answer the direct question.

She is a spoiler who will damage Texas even more than she has already.

R Perry has greatly increased the number of illegal aliens in our state and even granted them a lesser cost than a US citizen if they want to go to college in TX. He also raised the tax rates for small business which cuts their hiring. And he babbles, only during elections, about how he will save TX from our current illegal invasion. BUT in 10 years he has done NOTHING except talk.

Perry is also responsible for a mandatory injection of all young girls with an untested vaccine, Gardasil, that might reduce the odds of getting cervical cancer. Of course the fact that the maker Merc contributed to his campaign funds might have influenced him greatly. This dangerous plan was only stopped due to an uproar from intelligent, outraged, and alarmed parents.

Perry also wanted to build the NAFTA super tollway (TTC) and is still intent on building it even after Texans demanded he stop. He is like congress in that he only cares about what he wants and NOT what Texans want. The TTC would have taken millions of acres of TX farm and ranch land and changed it into pavement that would profit a company from Spain, not Texas. Of course his son was on the board of the Spanish company which might have been a factor.

Perry also has had great campaign contributions from huge TX company, Zackary construction , who have the construction contract for the TTC or NAFTA super highway.

When Perry was asked if he would use the 10th amendment to stop the feds from confiscating Texas guns, he would not answer the direct question.

Debra Medina
As co-founder of the TXMinutemen, I strongly endorse Medina as she is NOT a career politician nor a liar and will follow the constitution to the letter.

She is a small business person and understands how damaging it is to have a governor who raises taxes on small business owners. Medina also wants to erase taxes on property and make up the short fall via expanding the sales tax on business that are not taxed now, such as massage parlors, tattoo parlors, etc.. But no tax on food and prescription drugs.

Medina is strong on the 2nd amendment and has been endorsed by many second amendment associations. She will also use the strength of the 10th amendment to stop the feds from coming into TX and imposing unconstitutional laws or confiscating guns. 30 other states are working right now on how they will apply the 10th amendment. This is very important because confiscation is coming and Perry and Hutchison will not stand against it.

Medina is serious on securing the TX border, which we desperately need as nobody in the state or at federal level has done anything about this.

Medina offers, for the 1st time in 30+ years, the chance to elect someone who is honest and a patriot.

Will Medina do everything I want and the way I want? NO and I would be amazed if I found a candidate who would.

Is she hand's-down better than anyone else running for TX governor? YES YES YES by a very long shot.

Don't waste your vote on people who have lied to you every day, year in and year out, and have NO intention of keeping their word or doing any of what you want done.

It is time to dump the career political hacks and get new blood.

It is time to elect an honest person who actually wants to do the right thing FOR Texas. We have not had that for over 50 years.

"Insanity is doing something the same way, over and over, and expecting different results."

james1906
02-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Good news, seeing as Jim Gilchrist endorsed Perry.

ScotTX
02-27-2010, 11:50 AM
I was truely confounded by Gilcrest's endorsement of Perry. Good to see this.

james1906
02-27-2010, 03:39 PM
I was truely confounded by Gilcrest's endorsement of Perry. Good to see this.

Yeah, I shot off an email saying the Minuteman Project is a joke now and that I'm awaiting their endorsement of Obama in two years. I have yet to hear back.

Korey Kaczynski
03-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Good news, seeing as Jim Gilchrist endorsed Perry.

Gilchrist is not a shill, but a retard. There's a reason he got kicked out of the project he started.

dirknb@hotmail.com
03-01-2010, 07:50 AM
Gilchrist is not a shill, but a retard. There's a reason he got kicked out of the project he started.

Agreed