PDA

View Full Version : Earthquakes, tsunamis, and killer whales!!

zach
02-27-2010, 08:39 AM
Wow.

So any info on the most recent earthquake/tsunami events going on right now?? (Japan, Hawaii/Chile)

The whale issue is more or less resolved, but holy crap, there are some earth shifts occurring a bit more than usual.

:eek:

Standing Like A Rock
02-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Supposedly some animals can sense events like earthquakes and tsunamis before they happen. Maybe the killer whale sensed it and was panicking. Its all one big conspiracy :eek:.

zach
02-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Supposedly some animals can sense events like earthquakes and tsunamis before they happen. Maybe the killer whale sensed it and was panicking. Its all one big conspiracy :eek:.

I wouldn't discredit the idea, that's for sure.

wgadget
02-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Wow.

So now even whales can be conspirators?

Wow.

MelissaWV
02-27-2010, 12:04 PM
Wow.

Wow.

Animals have an instinct to gtfo when something is going on. Mind you, things like earthquakes and hurricanes and blizzards (the three sorts of things often cited, historically, as inspiring animals to flee) have precursors that we don't feel as strongly with our human sensory organs. I don't think the whale would have had an intense need to act out based on a quake in Chile, though. Maybe if this had happened right before the quake in Haiti, I would be more prone to believe it. It also wouldn't explain what happened the other two times the whale was snacking on humans.

Slutter McGee
02-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Wow.

Wow.

Well, they did bomb hiroshima and nagasaki

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Matt Collins
02-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Wow.

Wow.
Didn't you hear? The Bilderbergs had a meeting with the CFR and TC last month and a new dictum was whispered around to the CIA to begin to fire up HAARP to cause all of the cold weather storms this season as well as the earthquakes. It's only a matter of time before they turn on the killer satellites to being inflicting EMPs on us which of course they'll blame on solar flares. I can't believe you people don't already know about this... Duh...

rich34
02-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Didn't you hear? The Bilderbergs had a meeting with the CFR and TC last month and a new dictum was whispered around to the CIA to begin to fire up HAARP to cause all of the cold weather storms this season as well as the earthquakes. It's only a matter of time before they turn on the killer satellites to being inflicting EMPs on us which of course they'll blame on solar flares. I can't believe you people don't already know about this... Duh...

Not sure which way you're going with this, but I'm not saying Haarp is what is doing all of this, or Russia's version of Haarp, but Haarp can do these things and it's all based very much on sound science. Tesla could do some crazy shit with his inventions even 100 years ago, just imagine how much more sophisticated his technology is these days.

Travlyr
02-27-2010, 12:43 PM

Indeed. I just hope with all their power to control the temperature of the earth that they do not let a middle aged female in charge of the global thermostat.

awake
02-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Just caught an eye witness on CNN... they mentioned strange colors in the sky before the earthquake... I seem to remember that the same sightings happened in the China Quake a few years back. Seems to be an interesting phenomenon....

Matt Collins
02-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Indeed. I just hope with all their power to control the temperature of the earth that they do not let a middle aged female in charge of the global thermostat.Well Hillary Clinton is Sec of State :(

Roxi
02-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Well Hillary Clinton is Sec of State :(

I actually LOL'd at that :D

tpreitzel
02-27-2010, 03:01 PM

Possible, but humans can be rather dull at times which often leads to tragedy.

tpreitzel
02-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Just caught an eye witness on CNN... they mentioned strange colors in the sky before the earthquake... I seem to remember that the same sightings happened in the China Quake a few years back. Seems to be an interesting phenomenon....

Fairly common phenomenon.

InterestedParticipant
02-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Well, they did bomb hiroshima and nagasaki

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee
Did you know that one of the options they evaluated was placing Atomic bombs UNDER Japan?

tangent4ronpaul
02-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Animals have an instinct to gtfo when something is going on. Mind you, things like earthquakes and hurricanes and blizzards (the three sorts of things often cited, historically, as inspiring animals to flee) have precursors that we don't feel as strongly with our human sensory organs. I don't think the whale would have had an intense need to act out based on a quake in Chile, though. Maybe if this had happened right before the quake in Haiti, I would be more prone to believe it. It also wouldn't explain what happened the other two times the whale was snacking on humans.

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/research/whales-and-undersea-earthquakes

Whales and Undersea Earthquakes
by Pat Leonard — last modified 2009-05-01 10:51

The illustration below is a sound spectrogram of a 10-minute recording made by Navy ocean-bottom surveillance microphones in the western North Atlantic. The dark vertical streaks in the blue highlighted areas are parts of song from humpback whales; those in the pink regions are calls from minke whales. The dark smudge in the green region is the sound of an undersea earthquake. Such loud natural events are common in many areas of the world's oceans, and appear to have no obvious effect on the calling behavior of whales in their vicinity.

To hear the recording, click on the spectrogram. The sound you will hear is speeded up ten times faster than normal speed, which also raises the pitch of the whale sounds and the rumble of the earthquake by a factor of ten (slightly more than three octaves). The hissing noise that you hear throughout the recording is the natural ocean background noise, which is a result of wind and rain at the surface, as well as distant breaking surf. The humpback song is audible against this background as a series of high-pitched chirps and whistles. The speeded-up minke whale calls sound like very rapid series of clicks, almost like the sounds of insects of frogs. The earthquake produces a loud, low roar, beginning about ten seconds into the speeded-up recording.

http://www.askabiologist.org.uk/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=1929

interesting question and one that is answered in part in a previous post
http://www.askabiologist.org.uk/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=1603
(click through very informative post and points to 3 others)

-t

tangent4ronpaul
02-27-2010, 04:23 PM

nukes going off are not like you see on the news and in documentaries. They are more psychedelic with very intense colors.

-t

KCIndy
02-27-2010, 04:56 PM

http://publicintellectual.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Matt Collins
02-27-2010, 05:28 PM
I wonder how I could get a picture with the tsunami....