PDA

View Full Version : Olivia Wilde on Bill Mahrer "give them the 2nd Amendment and we'll take the rest"?

RCA
02-27-2010, 12:17 AM
I don't have the tube, but when talking about Republicans/Tea Party Olivia Wilde said that trying to take away guns was fruitless so it was best to let them keep the 2nd Amendment and they'll take the rest. I'm sure this was just an air-headed comment, but even so it should be called out.

Chester Copperpot
02-27-2010, 12:20 AM
I don't have the tube, but when talking about Republicans/Tea Party Olivia Wilde said that trying to take away guns was fruitless so it was best to let them keep the 2nd Amendment and they'll take the rest. I'm sure this was just an air-headed comment, but even so it should be called out.

I woulda said"OKay Olivia Wilde, we'll take the rest.. now come with me.. youre under arrest for disagreeing with me."

Then lock her up and deprive her of habeus corpus for a week
maybe she would get it then,

TheEvilDetector
02-27-2010, 01:03 AM
I woulda said"OKay Olivia Wilde, we'll take the rest.. now come with me.. youre under arrest for disagreeing with me."

Then lock her up and deprive her of habeus corpus for a week
maybe she would get it then,

Is water boarding, sensory deprivation, stress positions, prolonged loud noises, permanently switched on bright lights, etc out of the question?

Little enhanced interrogation never hurt nobody..