PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck And Alex Jones Working Together To Destroy Debra Medina's Campaign For Tex

Insomniac
02-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Beck is really a piece of work. :mad: I wish true conservatives and those that believe in our right to liberty could shut him down for what he truly is, a mouthpiece for the establishment.

Glenn Beck And Alex Jones Working Together To Destroy Debra Medina's Campaign For Texas Governor
Published on 02-26-2010

Source: www.roguegovernment.com - By Lee Rogers

The Debra Medina for Texas governor campaign is clearly being sabotaged by both Glenn Beck and Alex Jones in a carefully staged divide and conquer operation. Medina’s campaign of limited government, lower taxes and state sovereignty has not made the establishment powers happy. When Medina was interviewed by Beck on his show he used the issue of the 9/11 truth movement in an attempt to make her look bad in the eyes of Republican voters. It was an obvious operation by Beck to try to sabotage her campaign in favor of other establishment cronies like Rick Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchinson who are running against her in the Republican primary. Although this sort of action was to be expected from someone like Beck who is an obvious paid propagandist that engages in all sorts of dishonest journalism, it was of more interest to see Alex Jones use the same issue to also demonize Medina. Essentially we have Beck associating Medina with the 9/11 truth movement to make her look bad and Jones also demonizing Medina by criticizing her for distancing herself from the 9/11 truth movement based off of comments she made during an interview on the Mark Davis radio show. Even more ridiculous is that Jones did this right as Medina’s campaign was picking up traction and after he openly came out and supported her. This is yet another case of Jones using New World Order tactics to divide people. Just a short while ago, he intentionally disrupted a pro Second Amendment rally in Austin Texas by shouting over a bull horn while others were attempting to speak. This is despite the fact that he was actually invited to speak at the rally. Again, more proof that Jones is a self-absorbed ego driven lunatic who should be considered an enemy of freedom.

Clearly, the entire Tea Party movement which believes in limited government and lower taxes is being lead and controlled by establishment forces. The tea party movement has been divided amongst two factions. We have people like Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck leading one side of the spectrum who align themselves more with the insane conventional beliefs propagandized in the corporate media. On the other side you have people like Ron Paul and Alex Jones who talk about auditing the Federal Reserve and restoring the Constitution. You also have people in the 9/11 truth movement aligned with Paul and Jones who are demanding a new investigation into the 9/11 attacks. With both Beck and Jones using the issue of the 9/11 truth movement to run the Medina campaign into the ground it shows that Beck and Jones have the exact same goals. This could be why Jones has been going out of his way to spend a ridiculous amount of time criticizing Beck because it is an attempt to conceal the fact that both Beck and Jones have the same agenda and are controlled by the same people.

Jack Blood a former insider within the Alex Jones camp who used to be an occasional fill in guest host for Jones finally came out and exposed Jones for the fraud that he is on yesterday’s edition of his radio show Deadline Live. Apparently, the fact that Jones came out attempting to deep six Medina’s political campaign using the 9/11 issue was the last straw for Blood. In the broadcast, Blood revealed that Jones would call him late at night trying to figure out ways to destroy other individuals in the truth and freedom movement that were critical of him. Blood also revealed that Jones is an incredibly unstable individual who can’t hold his liquor and would often try to start fights with other people after he’s had a few drinks. He also revealed that many of the autographed copies of his film Terrorstorm that Jones sold as part of a promotion were not autographed by him, but instead were autographed by members of his staff. Blood and some of the callers that call into his show make other intriguing revelations of the various tactics Jones has used to divide people and to get them fighting amongst themselves so that he in the end would benefit. The entire show is very much worth listening to and can be heard via this link.

http://www.roguegovernment.com/Glenn_Beck_And_Alex_Jones_Working_Together_To_Dest roy_Debra_Medina%27s_Campaign_For_Texas_Governor/19707/0/13/13/Y/M.html

More of the story at the link. BTW, I think that this is may first post here. My wife and I have already voted on the second day of early voting for Medina, have her bumper stickers on all of our vehicles, placed two signs at two of our busy (country) intersections, donated to her campaign and have spread the Medina word to our family as we did for Ron Paul previously. I pray that she much does better than the official polls are indicating for my children's sake!

TXcarlosTX
02-26-2010, 05:38 PM
anyone with a name like jack blood is ok with me. alex ehh.

itshappening
02-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Beck is the punk

RlxdN10sity
02-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Whoever wrote this article is an uninformed stooge with an apparent agenda. It is unfortunate that I cannot get back the time I spent reading it.

TXcarlosTX
02-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Whoever wrote this article is an uninformed stooge with an apparent agenda. It is unfortunate that I cannot get back the time I spent reading it.

listen to the audio of the jack blood show. it was a rant against alex. i loved it.

RlxdN10sity
02-26-2010, 06:30 PM
listen to the audio of the jack blood show. it was a rant against alex. i loved it.

I have, I heard it live and I DL'd the archive. It was certainly entertaining and revealing with a grain of salt. No one is perfect and I'm sure if anyone could get ratings out of it there is plenty of material available for an airing of Jack Blood's dirty laundry. At the end of the day it is still in-fighting and counter-productive.

RlxdN10sity
02-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Would I be paranoid for finding it suspicious that the OP apparently created an account on this forum, for the express purpose of posting the afore mentioned, ill-conceived, agenda driven article?

tpreitzel
02-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Alex's motives aren't pristine, but Blood's are even shadier.

seeker4sho
02-26-2010, 10:08 PM

Do you know that for a fact? What part of the article do you disagree with? Please share your evidence with the rest of us.

If as reported Alex Jones attacked Medina after endorsing her a short while ago I question his agenda.

james1906
02-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Jack Blood=Eric Dondero?

Agorism
02-26-2010, 10:50 PM
Alex Jones just wants to charge around like a maniac demanding everyone does what he thinks.

lynnf
02-27-2010, 07:59 AM
Would I be paranoid for finding it suspicious that the OP apparently created an account on this forum, for the express purpose of posting the afore mentioned, ill-conceived, agenda driven article?

I don't blame whistleblowers and their accomplices for wanting to remain anonymous

lynn

constituent
02-27-2010, 08:04 AM

lol, 'cuz Jack Blood is credible. I used to catch his show, omg! When it wasn't laughter, it was tears...

lynnf
02-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Jack Blood=Eric Dondero?

nope. I've seen Jack Blood - even though that's not his original name, the original name isn't Eric Dondero.

lynn

johnrocks
02-27-2010, 08:43 AM
It is what I always fear, a candidate that truthers attach themselves to are in a no win situation, if they embrace them, they get scored by Beck, Hannity and others who;through their celebrity status; sways opinion and if they reject them then they get pelted by liberty lovers who may call that candidate a hypocrite, it's a no win situation and we have bigger fish to fry than 9-11;especially with a State election, questioning government is great but the public just isn't ready to hear that their govt. may do things that is so despicable as 9-11.

ScotTX
02-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm glad Jack finally opened up about Jones. Too bad that the so-called "Truthers" will deny the truth in this case.

I voted MEDINA and boycot Alex Jones!

Korey Kaczynski
02-27-2010, 02:06 PM
HEY GUYS LET'S BE LIKE, SUCKING UP TO THE ESTABLISHMENT AND TRYING TO BE HONEST CANDIDATES AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Fact is, Medina fucked up when she agreed with the statement that truthers are despicable.

I didn't need Alex Jones to make me feel disgusted at that.

seeker4sho
02-27-2010, 02:23 PM
It truly amazes me how petty some folks can get when dealing with something as important as the election for the Governor of Texas. When Debra gets elected that will be the mother of all elections. People all over America -- and world -- are watching this election. This could usher in an era of liberty like none other since the founding fathers wrote the DOI and Constitution. Please get this election in the proper perspective and stop whining. Most of us are adults whereas we should not need adult supervision.

Glenn Beck is on one side shouting "truther" at Medina and Alex Jones is on the other side of Medina shouting "non-truther". If she listens to those two clowns she will be between a rock and a hard place -- a no win position. My advice to her is to stay neutral and ignore them both.

specsaregood
02-27-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm glad Jack finally opened up about Jones. Too bad that the so-called "Truthers" will deny the truth in this case.

I voted MEDINA and boycot Alex Jones!

Yeah that was quite revealing and matches up with stories I have read from other locals in regards to AJ on other sites. "There is no love lost amongst the locals for AJ."

Interesting that Blood claims to have smoked m.j. with AJ. I've heard AJ claim many times he hasnt smoked it in decades......or the bit about AJ getting drunk, not being able to hold his liquor and wanting to fight with all his friends.

Natalie
02-27-2010, 02:47 PM
I was a long time defender of AJ. I even have a prisonplanet.tv subscription. I'm going to write him an angry email telling him I'm canceling it for his public denouncement of Medina.

BuddyRey
02-27-2010, 03:14 PM
I also feel pretty disillusioned with AJ right now. I've been a huge fan for five years and have most of his movies on DVD, but I'm sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out why he would distance himself from such a great candidate just because she doesn't agree with him on who perpetrated a plane attack in NYC 10 years ago.

undergroundrr
02-27-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm becoming a 2/11 truther.

As Shakespeare would say, the truthers "protest too much." Like they have something they're afraid is going to be exposed. Shame too, because the most important state in the union would have had a governor who was friendly to their cause. I thought it was just that they couldn't control themselves. But it seems a lot of truthers have been fighting like mad for Rick Perry to get elected since 2/11. And that's despicable.

Korey Kaczynski
02-27-2010, 04:42 PM
I also feel pretty disillusioned with AJ right now. I've been a huge fan for five years and have most of his movies on DVD, but I'm sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out why he would distance himself from such a great candidate just because she doesn't agree with him on who perpetrated a plane attack in NYC 10 years ago.

And yet, he's explained his reasons, and you've refused to listen.

seeker4sho
02-27-2010, 05:00 PM
It is what I always fear, a candidate that truthers attach themselves to are in a no win situation, if they embrace them, they get scored by Beck, Hannity and others who;through their celebrity status; sways opinion and if they reject them then they get pelted by liberty lovers who may call that candidate a hypocrite, it's a no win situation and we have bigger fish to fry than 9-11;especially with a State election, questioning government is great but the public just isn't ready to hear that their govt. may do things that is so despicable as 9-11.

+1