PDA

View Full Version : Rand should call a press conference!

itshappening
02-26-2010, 03:36 AM
David, how about a press conference next week, in a proper suite/room with a lectern and have Rand denounce the attacks

"Trey Grayson (or 'my opponent') is running the most attack minded and vicious campaign in the history of Kentucky politcs. it's time we as Republicans say enough is enough" .... or whatever you want to say to take the moral high ground

the campaign could also issue the press in the state a detailed rebuttal and briefing

Nathan Hale
02-26-2010, 10:18 PM
I agree. He should have a huge press conference, totally denounce negative campaigning, and then never speak Gheyson's name again.

TCE
02-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Kind of hard to take the high road when Rand is taking the low road and attacking Grayson right back.

rich34
02-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Kind of hard to take the high road when Rand is taking the low road and attacking Grayson right back.

If someone punches you in the mouth are you going to just take it? I try to be as non violent as possible, but if someone crosses a line you have a right to defend yourself!

TCE
02-27-2010, 01:39 PM
If someone punches you in the mouth are you going to just take it? I try to be as non violent as possible, but if someone crosses a line you have a right to defend yourself!

I just want it known that Rand is not taking the high road. He has no right to call out Grayson for something he himself is doing.

jabf2006
02-27-2010, 04:11 PM

You could turn cheek.