PDA

View Full Version : Pam Geller skewers Grover Norquist - Implies he is a shill for Islamic Terrorists?

Cowlesy
02-25-2010, 09:01 PM
wtf?

I like Pamela Geller, as I always thought of her as a crusader against what she considers the radical muslim jihad as she is a hardcore jewish nationalist -- she covers lots of other topics which makes her a blogger well worth reading. Aside from that, I was troubled, and well, flabbergasted, to see her completely lambaste Grover Norquist AND Ron Paul/Campaign for Liberty AND Karen Kwiatkowski in one blog post.

I could not believe she got so personal with Mr. Norquist and invoked his WIFE (who is Palestinian) as having some overpowering influence over CPAC of all things. I understand debating issues, but this really got personal, and really surprised me.

Understandably, frontpagemag is a D@vid H0rowitz operation, but Pam Geller is pretty objective. I was sad to see her sully two great names for Conservatism in one post.

What a letdown. :\

hxxp://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/02/25/cpac-shills-for-islamic-terrorists-frontpage-magazine//#pageTitle

Epic
02-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Pam Geller is not a friend of liberty. It's not surprising.

angelatc
02-25-2010, 10:40 PM
wtf?

I like Pamela Geller, as I always thought of her as a crusader against what she considers the radical muslim jihad as she is a hardcore jewish nationalist -- she covers lots of other topics which makes her a blogger well worth reading. Aside from that, I was troubled, and well, flabbergasted, to see her completely lambaste Grover Norquist AND Ron Paul/Campaign for Liberty AND Karen Kwiatkowski in one blog post.

I could not believe she got so personal with Mr. Norquist and invoked his WIFE (who is Palestinian) as having some overpowering influence over CPAC of all things. I understand debating issues, but this really got personal, and really surprised me.

Understandably, frontpagemag is a D@vid H0rowitz operation, but Pam Geller is pretty objective. I was sad to see her sully two great names for Conservatism in one post.

What a letdown. :\

hxxp://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/02/25/cpac-shills-for-islamic-terrorists-frontpage-magazine//#pageTitle

I know. I try to read other conservative sites to keep up on issues we agree on, and always end up getting whacked with a cold dose of reality.

She and Malkin both hate Norquist with a passion. http://michellemalkin.com/2009/01/05/the-gops-grover-norquist-problem/ That's from a tad over a year ago. There's a lot more anti-Norquist rants on her site, but this is the one I remember.

In their world, he's a damned dirty Muslim. (Muslim women can't marry non-Muslim men. So, although I don't think he's ever publicly addressed it, he must have converted.)

Fozz
03-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Pamela Geller is a despicable person.