PDA

View Full Version : Formula For Success

tfelice
10-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Here is how I see Dr. Paul being able to truly break through and be considered a serious contender for the nomination.

In NH we need a victory and then a win or strong second in IA. By strong second I mean Dr. Paul being a a point or two away from the winner and 8 or more points ahead of third.

In WY, MI, NV, SC, FL & ME we need at least two wins with strong showings in the rest. WY & NV will be difficult considering the large Mormon population in both of those states. FL is the first state that could be strong for Rudy given the large percentage of former Northeast residents that live there.

By Super Tuesday we could see Paul with three or more wins and Rudy, Thompson & Romney with at best one or two wins a piece. There is potential that Paul could go into Super Tuesday with the most primary wins of any of the candidates. With FL being a week ahead of Super Tuesday, the MSM will have no choice other than to give extensive coverage to the candidate who surprised everyone and is now leading for the nomination. This gives voters in those states exposure to the Paul campaign and will energize our existing base like nothing else can.

Well those are my thoughts. I welcome your comments.

paulitics
10-07-2007, 07:55 PM
I agree. I want to add that the meetup groups in Utah, being 75% pro Romney, may want to help out in states like NV, where we stand a chance, but still a challenge.

UtahApocalypse
10-07-2007, 08:01 PM
We think we can take Utah. Romney may be Mormon by religion, but not by faith. We have a ton of things being worked on showing how almost all of his political moves are against church doctrine. We already took 2nd in the Utah GOP. Now we just teach the people here the truth.