PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin is at it again

HarbingerOfTruth
02-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Mark Levin, a popular radio show host is at it again. He dedicated much of his radio show to bash Ron Paul saying he is "irresponsible," "not conservative," and "radical."

His radio show needs to be called in by us. He has a voice and his listeners need to know he does in fact have a following.

amy31416
02-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Dude's psycho.

I don't care how many bones some of these guys like Levin, Beck et al may throw from time to time, they're part of the problem and I hate them more than I hate really cheap lunch meat.

Cowlesy
02-25-2010, 02:36 PM
He's probably never read any of Ron's books, and is basing his opinion off what a few supporters say to him.

sluggo
02-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Better yet, call your local Levin affiliate and tell them how much he sucks and that you turn the dial when you hear his voice.

Levin WILL NEVER change his mind. In fact, the more attention he gets from us, the more he bashes Ron Paul.

Anti Federalist
02-25-2010, 02:39 PM
He's probably never read any of Ron's books, and is basing his opinion off what a few supporters say to him.

Oh he knows who Ron Paul is.

Someone who doesn't believe that the US is duty bound to carry out the foreign policy goals of Israel.

Thus, RP = nutz.

Cowlesy
02-25-2010, 02:40 PM
Oh he knows who Ron Paul is.

Someone who doesn't believe that the US is duty bound to carry out the foreign policy goals of Israel.

Thus, RP = nutz.

(in my highest-pitched voice) "Get off my phone, ya jerk!"

Anti Federalist
02-25-2010, 02:51 PM
(in my highest-pitched voice) "Get off my phone, ya jerk!"

Yarrgh...

Can't even stand to listen to the guy.

Southron
02-25-2010, 03:16 PM
As much as he talks about the Constitution, it's sad his desire for interventionism trumps all.

Hannity is much worse ideologically imo.

Cowlesy
02-25-2010, 03:28 PM
As much as he talks about the Constitution, it's sad his desire for interventionism trumps all.

Hannity is much worse ideologically imo.

Yeah it cracks me up that Levin is so about the Constitution, and hates the guy who votes STRICTLY ACCORDING TO IT.

lester1/2jr
02-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Levins book looks like a sucky de clawed warmed over version of The Revolution a manifesto.

All these mfers bit Rons style. where else would they get this rhetoric that we never heard from them as recently as a year ago.

kahless
02-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Everything Levin, Hannity and Beck mock can be found in the candidates that they represent. Those that are in line with their beliefs (aside from foreign policy) will always be mocked as kooks. They are brilliant propagandists for progressive values run by the Republican establishment.

Unbelievable that people cannot see through this crap. Whenever these names come up in a discussion people swear by them. They are too busy living their lives to research the the truth and use these talk show hosts to form an opinion who they will and will not vote for. These radio hosts unforunately will likely cause the election of more progressive Republicans.