PDA

View Full Version : URGENT kinda Coordinating with the campaign. Placing a NH ad STEP IN--

ItsTime
10-07-2007, 06:40 PM
We were just contacted by the campaign and they wanted to know if we were doing a lit drop in our area (Lebanon NH). WE WANT TO! We want to coordinate the lit drop with the ads that are running! To give it the 1-2 punch.

So if your PAC is running ads in New Hampshire this month please post WHEN and WHERE. Also we think if you can run the black and white ad that the concord paper is getting in the Valley News (http://www.vnews.com/) please do so!

I will start another thread for the people out of state that want to help with the lit drop when we have the dates and times set. We want to get this going ASAP.

Thanks,
Samuel

wgadget
10-07-2007, 06:42 PM
The time is NOW, ItsTime.

skiingff
10-07-2007, 06:42 PM
We were just contacted by the campaign and they wanted to know if we were doing a lit drop in our area (Lebanon NH). WE WANT TO! We want to coordinate the lit drop with the ads that are running! To give it the 1-2 punch.

So if your PAC is running ads in New Hampshire this month please post WHEN and WHERE. Also we think if you can run the black and white ad that the concord paper is getting in the Valley News (http://www.vnews.com/) please do so!

I will start another thread for the people out of state that want to help with the lit drop when we have the dates and times set. We want to get this going ASAP.

Thanks,
Samuel

We could run it in the Valley News as well (DAMN I'm gonna be busy tomorrow morning!)

Hell, why don't we just hit EVERY NEWSPAPER in NH up with the ad!?!?

The ads will run Tuesday or Wednesday. It's really beyond my control and depends on the policies and deadlines of the newspapers, of course I am going to hound them into expediting it ASAP.

ItsTime
10-07-2007, 06:44 PM
We could run it in the Valley News as well (DAMN I'm gonna be busy tomorrow morning!)

Hell, why don't we just hit EVERY NEWSPAPER in NH up with the ad!?!?

The ads will run Tuesday or Wednesday. It's really beyond my control and depends on the policies and deadlines of the newspapers, of course I am going to hound them into expediting it ASAP.

woot! Thanks. Anyone know when the TV ads if any will be running in Lebanon area?

skiingff
10-07-2007, 06:49 PM
I need a figgen mailing list.

TV ads will be on WMUR-TV this Wed. and Thurs. and next Sun.

Wed/Thurs on ELLEN and Sun. on CLOSE-UP

Unfortunately, WMUR-TV said our disclaimer wasn't large enough with the first BetaCam tape we sent them, so we had to overnight a new version

They were supposed to run this morning. But we fixed the disclaimer and signed the media contract, submitted the script, certified all statements made in the commercial were true, paid the $3,500 cost for the airtime, etc.

Each spot is $400. 3 will be on Close-Up next Sunday. 2-4 will be on Ellen.

If you want to do cable ads in Lebanon, we'd need a MINIMUM of 1k. I can get you the contact info. to do so if you want to head that up. I can provide you the commercial if you want to raise the money to purchase the airtime.

LibertyEagle
10-07-2007, 06:52 PM
skiingff,

What's the status on the editing of the "incorruptible" commercial?

skiingff
10-07-2007, 06:57 PM
skiingff,

What's the status on the editing of the "incorruptible" commercial?

Kara Thirkill at SpotRunner told me it'd be ready by the end of the day on Friday. On Monday it should definitely be done. I don't know why I didn't get an e-mail Friday saying it was done. :cool:

If you want you can call her up and ask her to hurry up: 310-424-2108 (888-880-SPOT ext. 2108). It's hard to get those people to move on anything, but she knows I'm a Ron Paul supporter and I'll keep pushing her to get things done.

LibertyEagle
10-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Thank you, Skiingff. What you're doing is wonderful!

ItsTime
10-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Ok I just got off the phone with my brother (we have been running this area without much help WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT) Heck our state rep endorsed Ron Paul!

Anyway, we have decided on two lit drops this month. One on the 20th at Colby Sawyer College (http://www.colby-sawyer.edu/news/primary.html) and the door to door we have decided to do on the 27th.

We will need all the help we can get for the 27th as we can. We are contacting the meet up groups for help. We want at least 20 people hitting 100 doors. Ill make an official thread once we hear back from the camp.

As far as the TV ad goes. I will do the leg work but would not want to collect the money. I have a few good contacts that will donate so it shouldnt be too hard getting the $1k.

Thanks again for the help everyone!