PDA

View Full Version : Debra Medina on "America's Nightly Scoreboard"

sluggo
02-25-2010, 09:53 AM
On Fox Business tonight at 7:15. Just saw the commercial.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/scoreboard/index.html

jclay2
02-25-2010, 10:27 AM
cool.

undergroundrr
02-25-2010, 11:52 AM
It's good there's something. I'm thinking the media will completely ignore her from now until Tuesday. They believe they have permission to do so since she's "stalled" at third in the polls.

For example - the Dallas Morning News headline "Perry, Hutchison spar before crowd in Houston."

There's a brief mention in paragraph five that Medina was there. And one attendee disses her in the article.

Can anybody report about what actually went down at this event? I can't imagine Medina didn't make a significant impact.

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-25-2010, 02:43 PM
It's good there's something. I'm thinking the media will completely ignore her from now until Tuesday. They believe they have permission to do so since she's "stalled" at third in the polls.

For example - the Dallas Morning News headline "Perry, Hutchison spar before crowd in Houston."

There's a brief mention in paragraph five that Medina was there. And one attendee disses her in the article.

Can anybody report about what actually went down at this event? I can't imagine Medina didn't make a significant impact.

YouTube - Debra Medina at the Reagan-Lincoln Day Dinner in Houston, TX 2/24 part 1 of 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT1vy79U_qA)

sluggo
02-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Bump

6:15 CST/7:15 EST

TXcarlosTX
02-25-2010, 04:23 PM
live stream link por fa vor

sluggo
02-25-2010, 05:56 PM
bump

Couldn't find a stream. Sorry.

dr. hfn
02-25-2010, 06:29 PM
why does she do this to herself?! WTF

blsheets
02-25-2010, 06:31 PM
i only saw a small portion of it.

and that was brutal.

lupester
02-25-2010, 06:32 PM
If she just said yes that the guy was a wacko she could have gotten in a campaign plug. But because she didnt go along then they had to argue about it.

johnrocks
02-25-2010, 06:55 PM
If she just said yes that the guy was a wacko she could have gotten in a campaign plug. But because she didnt go along then they had to argue about it.

Sometimes a simple yes or no is all that needs to be said, she seems to have a knack for talking at length and I like that normally but this issue needs to go away, the election is merely hours away.

low preference guy
02-25-2010, 06:59 PM
new requisite for future liberty candidates:

must not be self-destructive. must see the media little games in advance and be ready to shun their attacks.

can you imagine that Debra would've been guaranteed to make it to the run-off without all this conspiracy crap? i'm not saying that she isn't going to make it, but it would've been much more likely if she knew how to deal with IRRELEVANT stuff. people were ready to call her "the new Sarah Palin".